Lunch Ideas

Dammit I want a sainsburys and asda down here pronto! Dunno what I'll have for lunch today, my head isnt with it this week and I keep forgetting my packed lunches. Some peeps wanna go to the deli counter today but I've no idea what I could get for low pp? A wrap maybe? hmm..

I just had a chicken wrap. Wasnt sure what to point it so I put down 12pp for it? Unfortunately ate a bag of kings aswell :( bold Sarah...

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Yum... 12 for the wrap alone?? Nah?? Really?? LOVE King... Mmm.. C&O or S&V??
I had a real snacky day today.. Unusual for me but I wanted everything :)
So I had hula hoops.. a why not bar.. pink n whites.. banana... an orange.. AND a chocolate mousse!!!!! And my meals too.. Just going now to update my diary to see what damage I may have done... Wish me luck lol

Well the wrap I was guessing 5pp for? Then some chicken for 5pp and some salad and then I had a teeeeeny bit of cheese (I think I annoyed the girl at the counter by telling her "no too much.... Still too much... A little less" lol) for 2pp.
Maybe I underestimated actually?? Ah well. I had an ocean pie for tea because I'd used all my points on C&O king (nom) and that wrap (and belvita for on-the-go brekkie). Then I ruined it all by eating 2 WW mini rolls like a frickin numpty! Defo in for gain or STS this week methinks LOL.
Your snacks sound fab... I'm a terrible snacker!! Need to get outta that habit, using too much pp on snacks most days. ;) xxx

Wait... What's a "why not" bar?? Is it delish?! X

OMG Sarah U NEED to try these... Jacob's do them.. They're new.. I got the Chewy Chocolate ones.. 3pp's for 1 bar.. but 5pp for 2 bars!! The chocolate orange ones are meant to be fab too.. My friend got them ones.. They're only 2pp each.. And they have fruit n nut ones too.. Not sure of their pp's... And not sure if there's another flavour.. Der €2 odd for a box of 6.. Get them in Dunnes in the biscuits isle.. They were stacked under the nature valley bars in my Dunnes... U need to try them... mmmmmm

Oh wow... I'm so getting these next time I'm shopping!! :D xx

Lunch Ideas!

Im starting back college next week and I am so frustrated trying to think of lunch ideas not 2 keen on just having a sandwich everyday so looking for refreshing ideas like rice salads or something new and interesting! All suggestions welcome! :)

I really like to have cous cous with roasted mediterranean veg, and feta cheese, its delish, although Im not sure what the pp would be as I havent had it since I started the plan :(

New to WW - Ideas for Lunch, any soup recipes?

Hello, I'm new to the pro points plan, i'm going to my first meeting tonight, I wondered if anyone could help me with any tasty but low point lunch ideas? :)

I've had a look on here but ive found it hard to narrow the searches down and it brings up results but with no recipes.

I'm not picky and would be grateful for any suggestions :) I noticed someone talking about having blue cheese and cauliflower soup, I would love if anyone had this recipe! I enjoy making homemade soups.

Thanks in advance :)

maidment43 said:
If you have an iphone you can download a free ww app whic gives you recipes all the time. The blue cheese ones on at the minute

Which app is that? Sounds great

I have zero pro point soups every day for lunch. I vary the ingredients but a really nice one i do is onion, spring onions, half a red pepper, carrots.... Chop um up. Stick um in a saucepan wiv sum dried mixed herbs. Boil it all up in veg stock for 10mins. Pour a tin of chopped tomatoes (bout 400g) n boiled up veg in2 blender n whizz up... Et finito :)

Its yummy n easy to alter... Add garlic/butternut squash... Etc.

Coupla slices of bread, n fruit n WW yogurt for pud, n thats a good fillin meal for less than 5 points :D

Enjoy.... Let me kno how u get on?? Jay x

What did you have for lunch today?

I had 2 weight watchers sausages roasted with mushrooms and shallots, a pepper cut in half and stuffed with cherry toms and feta with some flavoured olive oil all for 7pp :eating:

Looking for different ideas so looking forward to see what you all have had :)

Back