Lunch Ideas

Rachael.kelly said:
I'm a soup girl and try to stick to less than 10pp do u can have a big tea but 2day I fancied a change so boiled 40g brown rice (4pp) grilled 2slices ww bacon (2pp) then did some peppers, mushrooms, onion, tomatoes and half a chilli in a frying pan with 4squirts fry light (1pp) then a dash of soy sauce (1pp) drained the rice mixed it in with veg and bacon! Was absolutely gorgeous! And didn't start to feel hungry til around half5 and I ate it at 12! Was great for only 7pp but do takes time! X

Just checked on esource about this and fry light doesn't attract points until you reach 20 sprays and soy sauce doesn't attract points till you get to 3 tablespoons Hun so you have 2 spare points!!

Tonic said:
Just checked on esource about this and fry light doesn't attract points until you reach 20 sprays and soy sauce doesn't attract points till you get to 3 tablespoons Hun so you have 2 spare points!!

Iv always counted frylight at 1pp per 4sprays ad soysauce as 1pp per tblespoon so that is very good news for me 2night!! Thank u x

Lunch!

What's everyone having for lunch today? I am heading out soon to pick something up, not sure what, any ideas?

u cud go to tesco and get their light choice sandwiches or get a sandwich made, ham salad wit mustard?wudnt be too high in points

Hmmm shepherds pie!! I've got a sainsbury near me so think I will just pick up a ww meal and a yoghurt or something, I'm starving now!!

Just got back from sainsburys and ended up getting the sainsburys be good to yourself shepherds pie for 9pps! You really made me want it. May even treat myself to a slice of ww bread too! Lol

Oh it was yummy and now I'm indulging in a nice cuppa with some go ahead fruit slices!! Is this diet too good to be true I think?? Lol

if you can toast a pitta in work I love to have one with some thin cut ham, laughing cow cheese and loads of salad, and it's all only 6pp, and of course quite yummy:)

Convent garden soups are £1 each in Tesco!! I bought 8 last night! I had half a carton of tomato and basil soup with some carrot sticks for lunch today..

Work Lunch Ideas - HELP!

Hi Guys,
I am really struggling with propoints having been a points girl to the core! The lunches I used to have just aren't good value anymore and since I leave the house at 7.30 in the morning and don't get home til 6.30, I need a big filling lunch.
There is no proper kitchen in work, hardly any utensils and just a microwave. I used to sometimes have WW meals but I don't think they're worth the PP now for lunch.
I eat out sometimes and know all my values for Subway etc. but really really need some good new ideas for a filling and convenient lunch.

Please help :(

hi, I make cous cous and then add peppers, tomatoes, cucumber, then add ham or cheese to it when about to eat it. i find that filling :D just noticed you are in ireland what part?

Ooh I do love cous cous!! I had some packed out pitta bread and snax in the end :) It was lovely, but liking your idea for next time!

I'm from Dublin, and I work in the city centre!

ww pitta 3pp with salad ham, ww yougart 1 pp and ww crissps 2 pp

7pp for lunch and filling

Back