Lunch ideas?

rhubarb

Hi, I'm going to start calorie counting next week and am struggling with lunch ideas. I am a serial snacker at work so need something to fill me up.

What are your favourite lunches?

Do you have a microwave? A good vegetable/lentil soup and wholemeal roll is filling, wholemeal pitta and loads of salad .

You can build your snacks in with cc that may be a good option for you

how about two weight watchers wholemeal pitta breads with wafter thin ham and fresh sliced tomatoes on them....with a bit of half fat mozarella on top and grilled for a few minutes...one of my favourites! lovely!!!

or maybe a nice thick wholemeal sandwich filled with loads of salad and some sliced chicken.....

or perhaps a home made quiche...made with eggs, quark, peppers, tomatoes and ham?.....another favourite of mine!

good luck!!!

How about cold new potatoes (you can even buy them in cans, so very easy to put together in the mornings!) sliced and diced, with salad dressing (low fat or regular, depending on your tastes there) and some beans or canned tuna? You could chuck in some chopped celery and cucumber for crunch, and grated cheese or whatever for extra flavour & protein.

Variations on this work really well for me, sandwiches never seem that filling, and just make me crave more bread... :sigh:

Wickedwitch74 said:
how about two weight watchers wholemeal pitta breads with wafter thin ham and fresh sliced tomatoes on them....with a bit of half fat mozarella on top and grilled for a few minutes...one of my favourites! lovely!!!

or maybe a nice thick wholemeal sandwich filled with loads of salad and some sliced chicken.....

or perhaps a home made quiche...made with eggs, quark, peppers, tomatoes and ham?.....another favourite of mine!

good luck!!!

Love ww pitta !

Back