Lunch in the City - EC1

Miss_S

Hey! I work in the City (London) and often have to grab lunch on the run :confused: The places I have near me are Eat, Pret and M&S. Can anyone recommend any lunch options? I can't face another jacket potato! xxxx

Hey, thanks! I was thinking more along the lines of stuff i can grab quickly from the shops because I don't always have time to make something. Do you know any syn values for Eat or Pret? I tried to vegetable sushi from pret the otherday and it was the worst experience of my life!! xx

I like the Pret De Luxe sushi. Never tried the vegetarian one. All of their sandwiches seem to ooze with mayonnaise, so I never have them.

Oh sorry, you can buy ready made patas but you'd have to syn the sauces. You cab also buy fruit salads
I like grabits chicken on a stick which are lovely and free xxx

If you have M&S near you you should not have a problem.

This is from their website

count on us…™
400 calories or under and less than 3% fat…what a delicious way to diet!

Depending on where you are in EC1 there's always Itsu sushi? There are ones at Fetter Lane, nr Hatton Garden and Holborn. It's very yummy too!

They have the nutritional info on the packets in the shop and online I think though there is a bit of gestimation needed. I have the Omega 3 Salmon Supreme and syn it at 5 syns as the fish, rice and salad are all free so just allowing for the pumpkin seeds on the salad and whatever they stick the sushi together with. I don't have the dressing though. I've had this at least twice a week and have been losing pretty consistently so I figure I must have got it reasonably right!

Back