Lurk no more, fat no more

weighed in early yesterday as I'm off to a festival today. 1lb off which is good, but I've been doing sucess express all week and expected a bit more, to be honest. So a bit peeved off!! Nevermind. I'm back to 13.4 which is the lowest I've got to. I'm not sure if I'll be able to go much lower than that until October time when all the festivals are out of the way!! Have a great weekend everyone and I'll speak to you all next week ;)

Yay good job!

Have fun at the festival! Well done on your lb loss too :) It's annoying when you've put in the extra effort, it might be a bit delayed in showing on the scales.

I've joined SW!! Hooray! Thanks for your advice :) I have a question for when you get back, what do you chose for HEA? Not allowed soy cheese on A (can on B which is awesome! :D ) At the moment I'm only having one HEA, which is almond milk. Going to switch to a higher calcium density milk, as I don't think I can get through 950ml of almond milk a day :rolleyes:

Have fun :D

Bron

Fanx everyone :)

@Bron - the only thing I have as an A choice is chocolate oat/coconut milk. I don't really like milk replacement products and I drink tea/coffee black, and hate cereal so rarely use it. A nice mug of chocolate oat milk though is nice heated in the microwave before bed :) Can have 200ml per A choice of choc milk so I tend to just have 1 carton every 3 days which makes it about right. Congrats on signing up, what day will you be weighing in??

I don't feel like I've gained an awful lot over the weekend, although I have an awfully painful foot now so exercise was a bit thin on the ground the last few days...weighing in on Thursday at usual group, so hoping to keep it as low as possible!! x

Good evening, Mandlegrot :)

Mmmm the chocolate oat milk sounds scrummy! I've just changed up to a higher calorie dense milk as the online diary was wanting me to have 950ml of unsweetened almond milk :rolleyes: I enjoy cereal, but I was never one for drinking milk on its own and I don't drink tea or coffee. It's nice to have some leeway so I can just splash it into sauces :D

Thanks for the congrats, I weigh in Thursday too! Yay! Weigh in buddies :D I've had husband confiscate the scales until then so I'm not tempted to weigh myself daily! I did measure my waist though, from about the time I joined SW I've lost about an inch round the middle which is definitely a good sign :)

Ooo, sorry about your foot! Sounds like a week for strength work, hope it heals soon.

How was the festival?

Bron

Foots doing well still a bit sore but gonna get out walking tomorrow providing this cold shifts. Argh. Festival was amazing, I'm in awe still and now photo editing!! hours of work!!

Weigh in tonight - how do you think you've done Bron? I'm not too sure although I will be happy to have gained 1 or 2. will get it off by next week ;)

half a pound on - which I'm more than happy with!!!! had a right binge last night though, it was taster night at group and for once there was actually some vegan food, so i went a bit mad lol!!!! Plus I've been really ill the last few days and craving all the wrong things :( nevermind. back on it today, still feeling a little rough but getting there. now looking on SW website for recipes and ideas :)

Feeling proud - yesterday I went into the city with oh's mum and I chose the healthiest curry on choice. Then on to a friends wedding anniversary where I ate nothing and drank water. On the way home popped to the allotment and picked some spuds, sweet corn and salad which was my dinner and it tasted AMAZING!!! Woohoo!

am back at work today. Foot still quite sore and cold is slowly leaving. Am at work now until weds afternoon and i brought 2 'bag for life' and a plastic bag brimming with food!! Got some lovely meals to come I just hope work goes ok and there is no violence/trouble *fingers crossed*

'todays food -

breakfast - blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, green grapes, soya yogurt (2), ststevia
lunch - stir fried noodles
dinner - mini roasties, asparagus, broccoli, carrot, gravy, BNS chips, corn on the cob (3)
snacks - greengages, cherries, grapes. Hummous and ryvitas, cereal bar (4)

nom Nom Nom

You have a lot more motivation than I do. I would've at least had cake. Yummy! Haha

Ahh I'm not at all!! Its because I'm vegan so I can't eat most cake anyway. If it was vegan cake the whole lot would have been down the hatch before you could say 'slimming world' lolololol

my willpower is pretty pathetic at times :(

good day yesterday, 9.5 syns for the day. Another good one lined up today!!!

breakfast - blueberries, grapes, raspberries, soya yog (1)
lunch - spicy lentil soup, roll. (0.5)
Dinner - butternut squash risotto, side salad (0.5)
snacks - hummous and crackers (6 + HEXb), fruit, cereal bar (3)

When is weigh in day?

Hey sorry everyone not been on here in a while been very busy with festivals, work and general crap going on at home. Had a 2lb loss last week which was a miracle...1.5lb on this week but I know exactly where that's from.

I just can't seem to get back into the right frame of mind, feeling really unfocused and craving all the wrong things. Think its because I've been on and off plan all summer doing festival work and events and my C said my body will be out of sync with SW food and will be craving the stuff I've been eating and drinking off plan. Eugh. Got a clear 2 weeks ahead going to try get back into the zone. Had a real bad night after weigh in last night, went out for dinner which was absolutely divine but so so bad for SW. And no SW friendly choices for a vegan as my choice was pretty limited to start with. Ended up having olives, lots of bread, olive oil, mushroom risotto with lots of truffle oil, roasted veg, 3 glasses of wine...lovely food though but really feel fat now.

Hoping today's eats will kick me back into the zone...most of the fresh veg I picked off the allotment yesterday so looking forward to eating it all :)

B - berries, soya yog, tsp sugar as no sweetener left (3)
L - savoury rice, salad
D - corn on the cob with butter fry light, roasted pots, carrots, broccoli, rainbow chard, gravy, mustard (3)
snacks - hummus and ryvita (HEXBx2), fruit, oat milk (HEXA), choc cereal bar (4)

not sure how much exercise ill get in as I'm working...tomorrow will be better as am off for 6 hours in the day (on call though) so will head to the allotment and get some body magic in :)

So I can't sleep and its 5:03 in the morning and I randomly wanted to ask you how long have you been a vegetarian?

Hope all is well my friend!

Eugh. I have had such a rubbish few weeks, totally off plan. Last festival of the season this weekend then I'm in for a fresh start next week I think. I need a serious kick up the bum!!

Have been veggie since I was 9 I think, and vegan for about 6 years :)

Had a really, really bad few weeks at work with someone eventually getting sectioned. Very stressful! Plus stress at home and I think my SAD is creeping in as I am really feeling cold and miserable at the min. Mad mood swings, very lethargic and grumpy. All the usual symptoms. Am trying to push through it but I think I'll be able to make myself do this next week once i'm clear from weekend distractions. x

Am going to weigh in down the road tonight in an hour or so. Feeling very nervous but just want to get it done. Been back on track today, was feeling good until I went into a staff meeting at work. I've been off for a week and within 20 mins of being there I had that hard feeling in my chest. I'm really dreading going back next week as there are so many changes happening, and I am not too happy with some of them. Ah well. I spoke to a friend about working on the bank/agency list where he is, I'm waiting for the application form to arrive and will get that sent off ASAP as they are interviewing soon. Hopefully with some shifts over there I can maybe quit working where I am, or go on the company bank list too so I'm not working dodgy shifts. Getting really fed up with care/support work and all the risks we are made to take, and I can really feel the stress of just being in that house today. It can't be good to always feel that way!!

There is a course I want to go on in February, as I can see a clear route of what I could be doing with that qualification that is infinitely more fun and rewarding than being a human punchbag. The money will be much, much better with opportunity to travel anywhere I like to work. Think I need to make some big changes in my life, but to do it I really need some money and i just can't hack the idea of having to earn that money needed in my current job which I dread going into each day. Its rubbish!!

So this is why I haven't been on here much, super stressed, dreading autumn coming too, and mad stuff happening at work (someone got sectioned, lots of violence and destruction = not fun) and I have itchy feet to do something else. I am hoping that getting back on the buzz at group might lift me a little bit, cos at the minute life is pretty grim. x

image.jpgBreakfast was fruit, mini malt loaf (5) and a coffee :)

lunch was stir fried super noodles with lots of veg

image.jpgDinner was 5 bean chilli (2), salad, roasted sweet potato and pimenton fried potatos. Yum yum :)

Just had a cup of choc oat milk and some chocolate. First day back on plan and it feels great :)

Oh wow, I hope you get that job!!! Traveling while you get paid is definitely a dream job.

Your food looks so good. Ugh I'm laying in bed being lazy to get up and make breakfast but your food pushed me to get up.

Yay I love foodie pictures :) the job sounds awesome as well!

Hey just wondered how things were, whay happened with your job in the end? X

Back