Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Nice to see you Rosie
Yes I will have to be with only 5 weeks to go and no clothes to wear I will be in trouble if I don't those Arabs don't do naked very well ha ha.
I can't afford to buy any at the moment as I have just bought a log cabin to use as a craft studio as the house is now over run with paper craft supplies and stock that we can't move. It cost a fortune and now I need to save to have the electrics put down there and for work benches and shelving units etc.

I must admit the more time I spend on here brings the enthusiasm back for weight loss , reading back over our diaries and the success stories will hopefully turn some of that determination back on that we both had in 2012 I do hope so.

Hi, DEFINATELY take some clothes with you on holiday or the locals will assume you have just came straight from one of Tranqs infamous parties !!

Yes I am reading threads today and feeling the old motivation creeping in!

Oh you lucky woman! My hubby dreams of a log cabin in the garden, he has visualised exactly where it will be located, facing the mountains. It will happen one day, not sure when though! Patience is a virtue.

Are you working full time now on your new exciting business?

Ok, I agree my marbles are diminishing yearly...but, I am sure you had a party or two on your thread in the bygone days? Haha

Think of the Mr Matey and midget gems era? The parties were not always at my place?...or perhaps they were? Haha, always a good sign of a party when you can't remember where it was hosted? hee hee

Yes, I am currently participating in lots of research!

Hi Rosie it's good to see you as a regular again ;)

Its funny you know but I hadn't been near minimins for months and you chose to post on the day I came back must be a case of great minds and all that .

My last day of diet freedom and then tomorrow sees the start of loose some bloody weight you fat lump ha ha

Got to get my mind back in diet mode today I need to lose at least a stone . From previous attempts I know it's doable
but I am older now and I think it gets more difficult . The last serious attempt to lose weight was in 2012 so yes 3 years later and back to square one not good is it. I don't think I have ever been that determined since then shame I messed it up anyway never mind tomorrow's another day.

Have a lovely day Rosie

By the way loving the Rosie's quote of the day coming back:)

Thank you! It helps me remember why I want to lose my blubber...when I do eventually start to lose! I can't believe I started here officially and properly 4 years ago!!!??? and instead of strutting about in a bikini...all year, every year!...I am back to covering and hiding and believing my new washing machine is obviously shrinking all my clothes! Haha

Good luck tomorrow, you know the first day is the worst!

I will pop in waving my banner, shaking my maracas!!!! and dragging the karaoke machine for some supportive sing a long songs!...be prepared! x

Here I am as promised!! *shakes her maracas *

Chants Pookie, Pookie....

Waves banner, plugs in the karaoke....

Dances around (puffing and panting) while singing...

"You gotta move it, move it!!!"

Right enough of that, staggers gasping into the chair, unwraps a whole nut and pops the champers...

Good luck today...you can do this!!

(I can't...but YOU can!) haha

Thank you Rosie with support like that how can I fail :eek:

On a serious note no maybe not I'm hardly ever serious ha ha

I weighed in at ................wait for it .....................

19 stone 1lb
so at least I've still lost a nought it was nothing I didn't expect I knew I was putting back on big time but didn't seem to care enough to stop it but it's desperate stakes now I have 5 weeks today exactly until I go away I would like to lose 1 stone 3 lbs if I can as I have already said I know it's possible from previous attempts so hopefully if I stick to it I will make it.

That will then have me at the weight I was last year when I went and I wasn't too uncomfortable so if I can make that I'll be happy so here goes.

That's practically sylph-like compared to where the needle will stop on my scales (if I had any!) I feel bigger and heavier from my original weight of 21st 7lb!....so take comfort from that Pooks haha

The next time you weigh in, you will be out if the 19's already...I am excited for you!

*jumps out of the chair, staggers and waves the banner again!*

Back