Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Morning Pookie. :)

Anything exciting planned for today?

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Hi Fi , Hi Kate

Just been for a 2 1/2 hour walk round the lake with my friend as usual its good cause we're so busy chatting that you don't even realise you are exercising. :)

Not much on for this afternoon except some housework and washing. I've spent so much time on here and exercising lately that everything has slipped behind ;)

I know the feeling of housework slipping...............hope no-one comes round today as all I've done is run the hoover round the downstairs and put some washing on oh and re-load the dishwasher.................the lure of minis is too strong, either that or I've just no aptitude for housework :giggle:

I once had a social life..ha ha..but since moving to the island and not having family or friends here..i mean real friends..not those who i nod to in the morning as i go for my morning paper! ha ha...anyway...i have become a bit of a hermit..and spend ALL my time with hubby, cherub and minis!!! x...suits me though!

..but my inner party animal gets unleashed frequently on here..as you know!

That makes 3 of us then as Mick is also watching the footie and eating his tea...............walked in the door, said hello to the dogs, grabbed his tea outof the oven and then sat to watch the footie!!!!................oh well at least he isn't rolling his eyes whilst I'm on here again :8855:

someone mention parties?

and dawn..my hubby is well past the eye rolling stage while i am on here, i just catch glimpses of him looking at me in bewilderment..as i sit laughing while trying to type..not easy when tears are running down your face :)

*gasp, puff and pant..crikey..i don't get so breathless when i'm on andre!!!...STOP!!!

shall we all meet in here ladies????..and carry on our civilised conversation in the one place? ha ha

Back