Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Right you lot, no partying tonight! I'm out again, well till about 8, then early night for school tomorrow ;)

oh Pookie, if there's any wholenut left, keep some for me, I feel in the need for chocolate!

I won't encourage you to break your diet I'm not taking the blame for that one ;)

i prised myself off here, (it wasn't easy!) went down to the beach with brad and cherub..and come back to fi trying to steal my wholenut crumbs!!!..crikey. that will teach me to log off in furture! :)

I won't be around to party tonight ladies, Pookie's was an unplanned treat last night, and it would have been rude of me not to have joined in!! (ahem)

if anyone goes off partying tonight..i want the photos emailed to me! :)

Have you got any housework done pookie? or have you just done what i have been doing recently..and thinking about it!

*gazes over at ironing board, with cherub's unironed uniform on it and 'sighs':)

oh oh..trust you to turn up..just as i was logging off to finally switch the iron on!!!..oh well, what's another few minutes? ha ha

we had a lovely time, not out for long, and no breeze for the kite, so wee cherub, his go kart, Brad and me on the beach, not too busy, but still removing sand from my hair..need to shower..after ironing methinks!

kate's serving cocktails on her thread and feeling lonely?..last week i was feeling grumpy..now, it your turn..who, i mean what are you feeling???? hee hee x

there is no better feeling than happiness hun x

drains her glass she brought from kate's and staggers to the ironing board :)

i don't 'think' i'll be back on again tonight?..let's see

ironing
bath wee cherub
settle wee cherub
shower myself..by myself!
chat to hubby for 5 mins..if he's lucky!
bed..zzzzz

nope, not looking likely tonight hun, speak tomorrow! x

WooHoo!!! *swings from the chandelier with a half drunk bottle of gin in her hand* ;)

She's only pretending to do the ironing Pooks. She is really busy cooking up her plan to capture and marry Artem. There isn't much time before the new series of Strictly! :)

Don't let Rosie read that!! He is a Russian dancer on Strictly who likes to show his very shiny chest off.........alot! Rose is quite simply in love with him. It gets a little embarrasing at times, she had him locked up in her castle for quite some time last year!

Back