Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Thank you every one I'm gonna be naughty today and order exactly what I want but will be straight back on it tomorrow :)

For our anniversary my hubby bought me some clothes , a huge hand tied bouquet of flowers and wait for it.....

A new computer chair cause he said I spend so much time on this website I might as well be in comfort Ha ha

Hes right though since I've lost a lot of weight of my bottom I have lost all the padding and sitting on our other chair was giving me a sore butt :giggle:

I personally think that is a fantastic pressie pooks. Now you can party in comfort! :)

Happy happy anniversary to you and Mr pookie! You're lucky with your pressies.

Last September C was away visiting his mum in India for my birthday and our 20 th anniversary, do you know what I got when he was back? Nothing. :( sigh.

Hope your new chair is comfy. X

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

you've GOT to celebrate special occasions hun...just in moderation...its not your anniversary EVERY day :)

I can't believe you are on here..on your anniversary!!!! tee hee ;)

p,s. get on that pole and work off the excess before bedtime ;)

Oh dear weighed myself this morning I am back up to 15 st 13 god I've put on 3lbs in one day what an oinker :ashamed0005: I know I had an extra days points yesterday but I did do a 45 min Zumba class last night I thought that would help get off some of what I had eaten oh dear I have to lose 4lbs this week just to get a lb off :cry:eek:h well it was my own fault that'll teach me to be a little piggy wont it ;)

good morning lovey

please don't worry about it..as you know weight fluctuates daily..another reason to stay off the scales!! naughty naughty ;)

your body hasn't had time to adjust to your celebration meal yesterday hun, not to mention the cream cakes at last night's tea party :).....so don't get upset about it...by being careful over the next couple of days but not by starving, you can make this turn around...and on your next weigh in on friday..and not before!..you may be very surprised but in a good way!

Or if you have got super strength willpower, you could force yourself to weigh in the following friday?..i realise that would be difficult, but it would help your motivation and mood, when you see a great loss?..and today's finding will be a thing of the past!

I know that is a bit extreme, and it probably wouldn't even be necessary pookie...because i have faith in you to drop those pounds this week...never allow the scales to rule your life or your head! x

have a good day honey...in a couple of days, just by doing what you are doing food wise and all that zumba'ing.. you'll be back to where you want to be..mark my words! :)

Back