Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Cor, I feel so lazy seeing all this activity. I'm still in bed.

Enjoy your day Pookie.

Cor, I feel so lazy seeing all this activity. I'm still in bed.

Enjoy your day Pookie.

Your entitled to be lazy you work all week you should have a lie in at the weekends :)

good morning my little ball of energy!..im impressed pookie my dear..don't think i've ever zumba'd at 7.15am..i have had a ride on andre at that time though ;)

lucky you, nice weather..its officially a november winters day here. although the calendar says otherwise!

enjoy your walk, practise your dance moves while out strolling! tee hee x

Evening Pookie,

Are you in bed? I know all that fitness so early is taking its toll on me. I hope you had a good day.

aww that explains why you were so quiet and awol!..hope your meal was delish...now get performing on that pole to work off any naughties!!!

yes, its okay..i really am going to bed NOW :)

Morning Pookie -

Have you busted a move, yet? I'm about to roll about with Mat(t).

Morning my little whirlwind of mischief..how are you doing today?

I'm reserving my energy and lots of it, for the party later..but i might need to force myself to have a bit of a housework blitz before that!

enjoy your day, any plans for a walk in the sunshine today?..we might actually have what looks like sun pepping through the clouds..great!..perfect weather for my flight down to tranqs! x

Hi Rose yes may have a walk this morning if the weather holds out :)
Then I think I'm going clothes shopping then not so exciting I have to do food shopping as we are running out of food to eat so it has become essential to do it today :(
Will still leave me plenty of time to get ready for the party tonight Got to go and buy one of those pull you in corsets for tonight as I've never seen a fat WAG have you , lets hope they work bloody miracles cause theres an awful lot of fat to pull in :giggle:

I've seen pregnant WAGs. ;)

Morning hun hope you are having a good day x x x

Pookie 1999 said:
Ooooh I could do that one I've had plenty of practise but they still look like skinny minneys just with their husbands football shoved up their shirt :D

Not alway certain it is THEIR husband's football IYKWIM. ;)

Looking good Pookie you don't need the corset!

I got one of those corset thingys for my Mums 50th party. It made me look pregnant. It pushed everything down to a big baby bump, I was horrified!! :eek:

Morning hun have a great day x

Morning Pookie -

I hope you have a pee free day!

Back