Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Hiya! how's Monday going?

She managed to handcuff herself to the missing pilot.

Hi ladies
Ha ha you all thought you'd got rid of that annoying little Pookie didn't you :D

Nahhh No chance

Have I really not posted since Sunday :eek: my god I must have actually got myself a life ha ha:8855:

Quick update on the exercise front

Sunday - Walking round shops for 3 hrs ( well still counts as walking dont it ) and we walked down to windsor castle and back
Monday - Aquafit and swimming all on my own again as my friend was on holiday how brave am I getting :)
Tuesday - Housework and walking
Wednesday - About to mow the 3 lawns and do some gardening and then off for 1 1/2 hrs swimming tonight on my own again as friend still away

No Zumba this week as I have soft tissue damage in my knee and it flares up now and again as it has this week and the Zumba makes it worse
It swells and is extremely painful hence all the pool activity this week as that isnt too bad.

Eating wise have been very good this week but scales aren't being very kind to me this week I Know No Scale Hopping :nono: there I've said it for you wont make any difference I will always scale hop.
I think the reason those damn scales are being so mean is due to totm so just hoping and praying :innocent0001: something happens by Friday or I could see my first put on :( I never want to put on and I wouldnt be happy but I could accept it if I'd been naughty but not when I've been really good and its due to damn fluid retention.

Fed up with being in the 15's now just want them to go away and to be in the 14's Ha ha patience never was my strong point :giggle:

Welcome back Pooks!! Sounds so busy. Very impressed with all that exercise hun. Do you measure yourself aswell as weigh. Sometimes when the scales aren't being very kind the tape measure is. Plus with all that exercise you are bound to be loosing inches.

Have a great day hun :)

And when it's warm we tend to retain water. Or st least that's my excuse.

Welcome home to minis!

Evening Pookie, you made me tired just reading what you have been doing..................glad to see you back :):)

hello busy lady..wow, your an exercise machine hun!!!..i would need to sleep for 24 hours to recover from that routine!! hee hee

hope your aches ease soon..and i too seem to have been in the 15's forever...i want to see 14 'anything' soon..PLEASE! :)

have a good one x

Morning Pookie!

Threatening to rain here, but what else is new.

I hope you have a fab day.

Back