Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

oh pookie, what a time you've had!...i think we can all relate to times in our lives when its 'just one thing after another' and it always involves spending cash! ...that was the last thing you need on a run up to a holiday!..BUT..just as life goes wrong now and then, it can also have a run of good times too....so holiday, loads of weight loss and a lottery win must be on the cards for you!...just sit back now..and wait! :)

I'm with you on the holiday v diet topic, but i wasn't always! hee hee...i tried to stick to my diet when on holiday years ago, only i overdid it..and stuck too firmly....and lost NOTHING!..

so now its a case of eating as sensibly as i can, making healthy choices, but IF i have something a bit calorific, i allow for it either later that day or the next day..so it balances out :)

have a good evenig hun and keep your mind on that florida sunshine...lucky woman! :)

When im on holiday i just think *sod it!* I do usually pick sensible options though. It must be something do with being away from home and knowing you have the freedom to do as you please.

Hi Everyone

Not much going on for me today I'm just praying nothing else goes wrong today . Otherwise I will have to downgrade our luxury villa with its own pool in America to a tent by a pond in Brighton. :8855:

We have sun here today at the moment havent seen him for a while :character00238: I like him very much dont know how long he'll hang around for though.

No exercise today but have got to do some housework as after yesterdays disaster I didnt get any done hardly and my house I'm ashamed :ashamed0005: to say looks like an absolute tip when the electrics went yesterday little one wrecked the place with toys everywhere as she had no tele to watch she went to town on wrecking the living room. Mind you I've been getting some exercise potty training her as running up and down to empty potty must have burned some cals although she has now upgraded to the big toilet now and I'm not getting that stair workout now. :)

Anyway ladies better go and get on before I've spent my entire morning on here without realising :rolleyes:

I've heard Brighton's nice. ;)

I hope you have a good day (and you've met your quota).

have a good one pookie, today is going to be sunshine and flowers all the way for you..with a mountain or two of good luck vibes thrown in for good measure!..yes, take to the stairs hun, its exercise without you really noticing you are doing it!..and a few steps up and downs on the bottom step will burn some cals too..happy potty training..oh the joys of motherhood! x

Evening.............hope you had a good day and got all your housework done ............bet its shining like a new pin now :) Unfortunately I'm the type who goes with really good intentions to be good which lasts about all of 2 days and then I just enjoy what I have and worry about it when I get home..........do tend to eat more than I should tho :(:(

Weight loss goals sound doable. All those things needing repairing at once, ouch! Praying for a money windfall for you to even things out.

Strangely the only time I really feel motivated to do housework is on bright sunny mornings. Next time we get one of those on a non-work day this place will be as shiny as shiny can be instead of its usual quick swish & swipe condition lol

Morning Pookie -

I hope you're not finding your roof leaks!

tranquility said:
Do NOT say things like that Mel you may put the fluence on poor Pooks

What is "fluence" a curse?

Hi Ladies
No Mel my roof is still intact thank you for wishing me even more bad luck ha ha ;)

Just updating with my weight loss this week I lost 2lbs so managed to keep on target only 26lbs in 11 wks now hopefully I'll do it. :innocent0001: NO I WILL DO IT I am quite determined. :)

I will be 13st 7 for my holiday
I will be 13st 7
I will be 13st 7

If I say it enough it might come true.
I need to really buckle down now and concentrate on my diet fully so no more pavlovas or unplanned meals out or extra snacks I must be very strict with myself and also up the exercise a bit. :(

Hope you all had good days I'm sure your all glad its the weekend ;)

Whoop! 2 pounds off!!!

Back