Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Pookie 1999 said:
That cat kidnapped me I was nothing to do with all the evil he caused ;)

image-599275648.jpg

Afternoon Pookie, glad to hear that Rose has helped to pick you up and you are back on track again :) we all get down days, but a loss, even a small one counts and is one less to lose to get to goal :) All your exercise really does put me to shame!!!! Spent all day in the garden last Monday week and the next day I couldn't sit down on the toilet without groaning!!!!! Shows how unfit I am!!!!!!! BBQ all done and back on plan again so stepping away from the fridge again!!!!! :giggle:

Hi Pookie, enjoy work and swimming :0) I'd love to go but my eczema is playing up with the heat and looks horrid

I hope your night went swimmingly ;)..*shut up tranqs!*

I've logged on better late than never..don't worry, you can't get rid of me..the others have tried...unsuccessfully..i'm still here! lol x

Busy day for me today
Have been up since 5.30 and been having a bit of a spring clean as it were bit late I know have stripped off all my sofa and chair cushions and washed the covers and had the 2 sets of living room curtains and swags down and washed them too they are Voile and lace so cant be put in tumble so I need a good day to dry them out on line. Not knowing when the shitty weather will return thought I'd better get them done :)

Then out to the back garden to start weeding out there its like a jungle :D

*in the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight....* ;)

i think the hot weather you lot are experiencing is leading to all sorts of naughtiness...you are stripping in the lounge, tranqs is being chained (and probably blindfolded!) at her workplace!!!!...tut tut ladies..behave!!!

Have a good day Pookie my friend :) x

Sounds like too much hard work, relax!

You totally put me to shame, in from work kettle on and cuppa made and now i'm on the sofa on minis!! I should be throwing the Hoover around the living room to get rid of the dog hair......... Just. 5mins more :8855:

Back