Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Open the window first!!

image-2649272775.jpg

Good luck with those scales!

I'm sure the scales will be kind to you as the alternative, for them, is unthinkable...........flying without a parachute!! :8855:

image-3077627780.jpg

I keep checking this photo... But I'm not spotting her.

Squeezyweezy said:
I can't see her either Mel! Pooks, where are you?? :) xx

I think I found a clue to her whereabouts:

image-3071768885.jpg

come out, come out, wherever you are!!!!..don't allow the scales to annoy you (if they have!).. what do they know?..they are only scales..and probably male..so know very little!!!!

I think Pookie hurt her foot and is in the Emergency Room.

image-3320197566.jpg

tranquility said:
Oh so she kicked the scales through the window then ;)

I knew we shouldn't have let her watch the Women's Olympic Footie. It gave her bad ideas.

Squeezy Is sending Ziggy to stop Pookie from upsetting herself.

image-17255814.jpg

Okay.... Starting a story about Pookie.

Pookie got up this morning and was about to step on her scale when Ziggy jumped upon it them priactively, because he was afraid of the potential screams. He knew Pooks had a set of lungs in her because...

Pookie got up this morning and was about to step on her scale when Ziggy jumped upon it them priactively, because he was afraid of the potential screams. He knew Pooks had a set of lungs in her because...

One day Pookie arrived in Minis and found she couldn't access RainbowRose's diary. Pookie then threw a tantrum and gave an Oscar winning performance in the style of Veruca Salt and poor Ziggy ran away to find a safer, quieter, friendlier home with Squeezyweezy. But then to Ziggy's dismay....

Pookie got up this morning and was about to step on her scale when Ziggy jumped upon it them proactively, because he was afraid of the potential screams. He knew Pooks had a set of lungs in her because...

One day Pookie arrived in Minis and found she couldn't access RainbowRose's diary. Pookie then threw a tantrum and gave an Oscar winning performance in the style of Veruca Salt and poor Ziggy ran away to find a safer, quieter, friendlier home with Squeezyweezy. But then to Ziggy's dismay.... Squeezy did not have Internet and he needed to order some cat food, so he hacked into the neighbor's wifi -

And placed his order:

image-2214400318.jpg

But the delivery guy dropped the bag and Ziggy went on a binge:

image-4035289721.jpg

But, from having watched Pooks in action he knew what to do:

image-2748728366.jpg

However, after his workout, Ziggy...

Back