Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Pookie 1999 said:
Yes girls I could but the airholes in the suitcases could be a giveaway and when they are opened at customs the other end to find Rosie in there with a case of champers ,20 bars of wholenut and jar amongst jar of purple coloured round things and a blow up version of Artem I will be done for smuggling and transporting immigrants :8855:

There is still a per case weight limit. :(.

How on earth did you get 3 cases each? I got one checked bag of 50 pounds or less, one carry on of 40 pounds or less and one "personal item". Each additional bag was $100.00 (each way).

We fly club world with BA Mel which gives us a luggage allowance of 3 cases at 23kg and 2 pieces of hand luggage plus handbag each
I have never had full quota as there are 7 of us in our family so its always more than I need

I couldn't justify spending the extra on airfare and my DH does not travel enough to rack up mikes for upgrades. But, very nice especially with such a large group.

Squeezyweezy said:
Forgot to say hun, well done on the lb. Another one down!! :) xxx

Oops... I think I forgot to say whoop... One more pound and it's five stones off.

Last edited:
Morning Pookie, almost 5 stone yer !

Morning Mermaid!

I hope you have a wonderful bank holiday weekend. Better start packing 18 suitcases are going to take awhile. ;)

Have a good day pookie my friend..pity i weigh slightly more than 23kg! ;)..or i could have easily popped into suitcase :)

i bet the family are getting mega excited too x

I walked 8 miles this morning and have just been for an hrs swim thats enough for today I think
We managed to just miss the torrential downpours and thunderstorms about 20 mins after I'd finished walking the heavens opened

Now I better start thinking about dinner then an evening in front of the tele is in order me thinks :)

Blimey!!! 8 miles, that must be hard with a mermaid tail ;)

Well done pooks, amazing!! Xx

Squeezyweezy said:
Blimey!!! 8 miles, that must be hard with a mermaid tail ;)

Well done pooks, amazing!! Xx

LOL.. I was thinking that she'd given up her singing voice for feet!

Pooks, I usually return with a lot more than I left with, as well. This visit, I had no time to shop.

Morning Pookie :)

Evening ladies

I did 2 short Zumba classes this morning then followed that by my daughter getting me to do just dance I'm rubbish at it

Just been shopping this afternoon to get some bits for the bathroom and I needed some new knickers havent bought any in a smaller size yet so really was in need of them whilst looking for said knickers I bought 5 tops and a pair of Pjs also 2 pairs of summer shoes for my holiday they are just one strap across the front with a bow on in a really soft leather one in a pinky peach and one in a mint green so thats what I call a successful shopping trip all pooped out now gonna slob out in front of the tele

Well done on the shopping. Enjoy your veg out!

Back