Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Blimey, Thorpe park. Haven't been there in donkeys!! Hope you had a fabulous day and enjoyed the planes?

Sounds like another busy one today. Have a fabulous day chick :) xxx

To be honest Squeezy We hardly ever go to Thorpe park but its silly really as we live right near it in fact off the same road and we have Merlin Annual passes every year so get in for free as well once weve paid the pass fee

Little one loved the planes she gets so excited when she spots one in the sky.

:wavey:Good morning ladies

I'm 14.5 I'm 14.5 I'm 14.5 :bliss: :bliss:

I lost 4lbs this week yay its starting to shift again at long last. :)

Although I feel really bloated due to totm and tummy is very swollen so not really feeling the benefits yet :(

I have had my hair done now feels much better and will be just right for my holiday but I cannot swim until Monday so I'll have to go back to doing zumba classes :eek: thats gonna be a killer going back to an hour of zumba after not doing it for ages

Have a good Friday everyone :)

Congratulation Pooks!!! :superwoman: 4lbs is fab and half way there is amazing. You are superwoman!!!!

Pookie 1999 said:
Oh and I forgot to say in previous post
I have just realised I am exactly half way now :clap:

Now I just have to do it all again and I'm sorted :8855:

Whoop! And one chips will not undo your loss... It mightily slightly slow next week's but then that is just "potential". That half off is FOR REAL!!!!

Have a safe (and sane) trip.

DH and DD had fish and chis on Cromer beach today. I had a jacket with prawns. (I don't like fried fish.)

I hope your day went well

Hi Pooks. When is it you go away? Am I going to miss your departure while I'm away? xx

Leaving On A Jet Plane lyrics
John Denver

All my bags are packed,
I'm ready to go,
I'm standing here,
Outside your door,
I hate to wake you up to say Good Bye.
But the dawn is breakin', It's early morn`,
The taxi's waiting, he's blowin' his horn.
Already I'm so lonesome I could die.

So kiss me and smile for me,
Tell me that you'll wait for me,
Hold me, like you never let me go.
Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane,
Don't know when I'll be back again,
Oh Babe I hate to go.

There's So many times, I let you down,
So many times, I played around,
but I tell you now, they don't mean a thing.
Every place I go, I'll think of you,
Every song I sing, I sing for you.
When I come back, I'll bring your wedding ring.

Refrain

Now the time has come to leave you,
One more time, let me kiss you,
Close your eyes and I'll be on my way.
Dream about the days to come,
When I won't have to leave alone,
About the times, when I won't have to say,

Refrain

Oh dont you worry Mel I'll be back again unfortunately for you lot ha ha ;)

I have just finished my poolathon and we have a new aqua fit teacher god am I sore round the middle tonight she has really worked that area this evening I can swim again now with my hair apparently my daughter informs me so will be swimming each day for the rest of the week hopefully

Haven't been on here much lately wheres Rosie at the moment ? or shouldnt I ask :8855:

How long is Squeezy gone for I think she will be back before I go

Night night everyone :)

Impressive, Pooks! I did not do Aqyafit (DD pick up not worked out). There is daytime Aquafit today. I think I might try to go to that -- but I need to move it, move it. :)

When do you leave?

Last edited:
Morning Pooks, plenty of time left to swim that figure down a few more inches and make more lists of things not to forget.

Rosie currently has a gig being Nick Knowles or some similar DIY diva. She said not to fret.

Not too much longer then... Whoop! And hurricane season will be pretty much over by then.

Are you planning to visit the Harry Pottet at Universal Studios?

No Aqua fit this am. I baked for the church's youth group. But there is one tonight I might be able to attend.

Not too much longer then... Whoop! And hurricane season will be pretty much over by then.

Are you planning to visit the Harry Pottet at Universal Studios?

No Aqua fit this am. I baked for the church's youth group. But there is one tonight I might be able to attend.

Yes Mel we will be doing Harry Potter as we havent done either of the universal parks in a few years we try to do 3 to 4 parks each year its too much to do more as when we do a park I like the next day to be a rest day so we have to alternate them

Yes we always go in hurricane season and have hit the back end of a few but never been right in one thank god mind you they rarely hit mid Florida do they its usually up either coast.

I have to throw a party today as my bathroom and toilet were finally finished yesterday they told me 2 weeks and it took just shy of 4 not bad going huh it's a good job we dont all run our businnesses like that

So today is going to be spent putting it all back together

Went swimming last night Tranqs and will go again tonight got to make a last ditch effort to lose a few more lbs before I go

Just looking at your stats... You are only 5 pounds from your holiday target! Whoop!

I'll early awaiting your hints and tips. We'll be spending about five to six days in Orlando when we go to Florida in October to see my dad and MIL. Dad in NW Florida and MIL in central Florida.

I was thinking day at Harry Potter, break day, day at Animal Kingdom, break day and then Day at ? (Epcot? Sea World? The other Universal Park?). However, there is a special offer going at the Disney resorts, so if you stay there you get the early admission and late stay... So then the Disney Parks are an advantage. What to do?

Back