Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Hi Pookie...are you super organised now and packed away the mermaid tail for the villa pool?...I'll try to get on before you go on hol, but I am away for a few days in the mainland next week and might miss you..so I'll take this chance to wish you a brilliant time with the family. have lots of fun and laughter....and I look forward to a full report when you get back...x

Thanks Rosie

You have a nice trip too if I dont speak to you before whats the occasion anything special?

I'm really looking forward to my holiday now cant wait we are all booked and prepared now changed up heaps of money to buy my new waldrobe out there not an actual waldrobe *might get a few funny looks trying to check in with that*but the clothes to put in it . Have decided I will buy half the size I am now and the other half the next size down hopefully that will keep me going for a while :)

I'm trusting you to look after my diary while I'm away no parties without me either :( if you must then have fun ;)

Hopefully I'll speak to you before I go but if not you behave yourself Rose no mischeif

Have a lovely time on the mainland

Love Pooks xx

There will be no Rosie mischief Pooks; she knows Tranq's has spies in the area armed with cameras with zoom lenses.

Hope you've started applying your tan accelerator; we want you returning in full Vicky Beckham mode although hopefully smiling not pouting.

Great idea to buy clothes in smaller sizes Pookie...make sure it is something sensational so that you will be determined to get into it!..I've had a pair of size 16 jeans in the wardrobe for quite a while now ;)...I'd like to think I'd get into them at the new year..but more like in the new year, say dec 2013!!!! hee hee...i've been naughty foodwise..hope tranqs hasn't caught it on camera!

Catching up with my daughters on the mainland....and I mean catching up, puffing and panting at the back while they strut their size 8/10 and 12/14 size figures around town!

Good luck getting the wardrobe on your flight home, if there are any matching bedside tables for me, pop them into your luggage too! ;)

I'll be back on full power by the time you come home, both on here and on my healthy eating/exercise routine! :) x

Enjoy your holiday honey x

Thanks Rose

Weather pretty crap here this morning mind you not as crap as Florida will be aparently we have at least 6 days of rain when we get there so that should be fun that will teach us to go in hurricane/rainy season wont it :mad:

I lost a lb this week so very unlikely to make my holiday target but I have lost 5 stone 6lbs since February so I'm ok with not hitting it actually :)

I think there will be a definate big gain when I get back not only through eating and drinking but I have bought some new scales as mine are very old now and are becoming to easy to cheat on as if you lean one way or the other you get different readings :eek: . The new ones are already weighing about 3/4 lb more :( so my old ones really are rubbish and need replacing and I thought being as I will put on weight on holiday it was a good time to change them :) I think I might easily see a stone gain all told I would like to stay in the 14's if I can so will have to be a bit careful but I figure what goes on will come off again and is not worth ruining my holiday for. One thing I might need when I get back Rosie is one of your great pep talks to get me back on track as I think it will be quite hard to get focused again ;)

It will be lovely for you to catch up with your daughters I hope you have a lovely time and a great break after all your hard work on the attic hope its looking fab now.

I am swimming this afternoon and at the moment am busy getting the house in order before I go . I always have to leave it spotless and neat as a new pin because when I get back I always get holiday anti-climax syndrome in that I hate going back to the drudgery * I'm sure Tranqs will tell me this is not a word and yes Tranqs I broke my apostrophe key on purpose just to annoy you ha ha *of work and housework etc so I have a few days where I dont have to do anything that way. :) I really get the post holiday blues so I am relying on you lot to get me out of it this year ;)

Have a lovely restful Sunday everyone :)

How can you be blue pooks when you know you are coming home to your crazy mini friends?!

Massive well done on the loss this week hun. Stop worrying about the holiday gain, we are all allowed some time of from it all once in a while. Don't fret, you'll be back on the straight and narrow in no time, we'll see to that. Xxx

Morning Pooks!

Don't let the rain worry you. It rains and stops. The best time I ever had Disney it was bucketing and everyone cleared out. We went on Space Mountain for hours: we literally got off then ran around to get back on it. No waiting, no lines = awesome!!!

There are shows, covered waiting areas, etc. it is all so sorted.

Plus, it's an excuse to shop!!!!

Pookie 1999 said:
Thanks Rose

Weather pretty crap here this morning mind you not as crap as Florida will be aparently we have at least 6 days of rain when we get there so that should be fun that will teach us to go in hurricane/rainy season wont it :mad:

I lost a lb this week so very unlikely to make my holiday target but I have lost 5 stone 6lbs since February so I'm ok with not hitting it actually :)

I think there will be a definate big gain when I get back not only through eating and drinking but I have bought some new scales as mine are very old now and are becoming to easy to cheat on as if you lean one way or the other you get different readings :eek: . The new ones are already weighing about 3/4 lb more :( so my old ones really are rubbish and need replacing and I thought being as I will put on weight on holiday it was a good time to change them :) I think I might easily see a stone gain all told I would like to stay in the 14's if I can so will have to be a bit careful but I figure what goes on will come off again and is not worth ruining my holiday for. One thing I might need when I get back Rosie is one of your great pep talks to get me back on track as I think it will be quite hard to get focused again ;)

It will be lovely for you to catch up with your daughters I hope you have a lovely time and a great break after all your hard work on the attic hope its looking fab now.

I am swimming this afternoon and at the moment am busy getting the house in order before I go . I always have to leave it spotless and neat as a new pin because when I get back I always get holiday anti-climax syndrome in that I hate going back to the drudgery * I'm sure Tranqs will tell me this is not a word and yes Tranqs I broke my apostrophe key on purpose just to annoy you ha ha *of work and housework etc so I have a few days where I dont have to do anything that way. :) I really get the post holiday blues so I am relying on you lot to get me out of it this year ;)

Have a lovely restful Sunday everyone :)

I'm the same -- I like to have everything just so, before I go. It is difficult to back into your routine after a break (and then there sckwaysca mountain of laundry). Sigh!

And, FIVE PLUS STONES OFF!!! Amazing!!!! I'm so impressed.

You'll gain a little, come back, get into your groove and it'll come off. Plus, keep walkm and swimming whilst you're on holiday and you might break even!!!

Think positively... Have fun!!! You're headed to "The World's Happiest Place!"

^ ditto Squeezy :)

Don't be thinking of getting back to the old routine before you've even been on holiday hun!! ;)...I'll be ready with that pep talk for you if required and I might even give myself a wee talking to before you return :) I'm off later today, it was my youngest daughter's birthday yesterday, 25!!!, so a wee belated birthday meal is on the agenda :)

think happy thoughts to return home to, as Squeezy said, all the crazy gang will be waiting..with our arms outstretched for the duty free and ready to host a welcome home party. I hope the rain forecast doesn't spoil things too much, it rained when i was there years ago, in July..but it was warm rain???..and dried up within minutes due to the heat! :)

Have a fantastic time Pookie :)

Meant to say, Like you and Mel and many others I bet..I can't leave until the house is spick and span and everything is in place and you have done fantastically well with your weight loss, and it can be done again...don't fret..enjoy your holiday, it IS a holiday from usual lifestyles. Are the kids mega excited???????

Yes kids driving me loopy even the 20 odds are getting over exited

Me I havent got time to be exited at the moment I am on full steam until Friday well Thursday night so much to do and not enough time to do it the damn bathroom put me back about 2 weeks cause they took so long but its still got to be done even if it means staying up all night one night I'm only on here while I stuff toast into my mouth. ;)

I dont come back with any washing Mel as all villas have laundry facilities so all our clothes come back ready to lift out of the case and put straight back in the waldrobe it means I have to wash on holiday but I just put it on whilst in the pool and it makes it so much easier when I get home

Pookie 1999 said:
Yes kids driving me loopy even the 20 odds are getting over exited

Me I havent got time to be exited at the moment I am on full steam until Friday well Thursday night so much to do and not enough time to do it the damn bathroom put me back about 2 weeks cause they took so long but its still got to be done even if it means staying up all night one night I'm only on here while I stuff toast into my mouth. ;)

I dont come back with any washing Mel as all villas have laundry facilities so all our clothes come back ready to lift out of the case and put straight back in the waldrobe it means I have to wash on holiday but I just put it on whilst in the pool and it makes it so much easier when I get home

Yes, I prefer to get the laundry done whilst I'm away, too!

Evening Pookie, glad to see you are being realistic about your holiday and I always think that weight that goes on quickly comes off quickly too :). I'm still on a see-food diet :giggle: Friday is D-day, but not risking the scales just yet !!!!

Soon so soon!!!

Pookie 1999 said:
No not till Thursday Squeezy never do it until day before

But you're mentally packed.

Back