Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

I'd quite like to get a life again, mine seems to consist of sleep, work, sleep these days. Good news is I seem to have become reaquainted with my diet mojo the past couple of weeks.

Well done on the STS Pooks.

Thanks Tranqs

Well done with getting back on track another great loss for you this week

I think I've finally got it back too have found myself refusing stuff I had previously been too weaked willed to refuse. :)

I've also started swimming again it takes some doing for me because its so cold here at the moment I have to force myself out but I am managing it even went before work the other day.
Mermaid tail fully regrown flapping about in all its glory ha ha. :D

lol Pooks I am immune to the cold I leave for work at around 7 a.m., you should try it five days a week you soon acclimatise.

I wish I had time to fit some exercise in, the best I can manage in the week is getting off the train a stop earlier and having a longer walk home, but that falls by the wayside if it's raining.

I think everyone is starting to hibernate ;)..Brrrrrrrrrrrrr :)

I'm around hun, but I must make more effort to post daily like I used to :)

Happy Saturday Pooks :)

Yes Rosie this slacking really must stop you know ;) before I joined you were on here 2/3 times a day at least now we are lucky if you grace us with your prescence at all tut tut now thats told you ha ha :D

If you dont put in more of an appearance I'll begin to wonder what new men you have trapped in that tower ;)

*Clocking in* :).....I know Pookie, I think I used to be on here so often to keep me from raiding the fridge and eating..so typing kept my hands and fingers occupied! ha ha

Often during the day when something good or funny happens, I do think, I must get on minis and share that with my friends..so even if I'm not on for as long these days, I do think of you all!..and I am trying very hard to get on here at least once a day now :)

Well done on polishing your tail and getting into the pool again...its only outside that is cold, so when you are put off by the weather, just think how warm the pool will be when you get in...I assume it is warm???hee hee

Have a good Sunday hun x

Hi Rosie nice to see you :)

I do know you've got a life to lead outside minis ;) but its not just you its everyone at the moment . I used to know that whenever I came on here there would be someone to talk to Kate and Squeezy were usually always around but Squeezys gone awol again and Kate seems to have found a life too theres no one around most of the time now
Serves me right for spending too much time on here I suppose :rolleyes:

I am going swimming again today the pool was freezing yesterday so I hope its warmer today is was alright once you were in swimming but you could still feel the chill around you but its not usually in the pool thats the problem its the getting out the changing rooms are freezing and then you have to go outside Brrrrrrr

I need to stop being a whingy old bag and just get on with it

Have a restful Sunday Rosie :)

Most days I find a post from yourself, Tranqs, Kate, kally, Jade and Mel when I log on..but I know what you mean..I miss Squeezy's and Dawn's posts, hope they come back soon! Some of the other lovely ladies seem to be around too, but many are reading and liking, I miss their posts too, like Purple Roses and co. Probably everyone will get back into the habit in the New year if not before! :)

Happy splashing :)

And I'm almost always here -- even when across the pond on daddy duty.

I'm concerned about Dawn and Squeezy, but they've popped on to say that they are okay just not in a "diet mind". We can all relate to that.

I know exactly what you're saying about the pool -- does yours have blow dryer or can you bring one with you? I'm going to place my travel one in my gym bag and take some of the "damp" out when I do Aquafit. I have rather long hair and it stays damp forever. I was thinking about cutting 7 or 8 inches off again to donate to Little Princess Trust -/ but it s not driving totally crazy, yet -- so, I may wait. But it'll be a year on the 11th since the last time I donated my hair.

Nice to see most of you are still around if only reading not posting

The swimming pool was much warmer today so it was better still had to force myself to go but I'm getting there

The diet hasn't been to bad so far either so lets see that holiday gain start shrinking.

That stone and a half made a big difference in the fit of my clothes the 18,s are very snug now so as I have thrown most of my huge clothes out I really need to get into the new ones or I'll have nothing to wear I do not want to go buying a bigger size again that would be stupid

Pookie 1999 said:
Nice to see most of you are still around if only reading not posting

The swimming pool was much warmer today so it was better still had to force myself to go but I'm getting there

The diet hasn't been to bad so far either so lets see that holiday gain start shrinking.

That stone and a half made a big difference in the fit of my clothes the 18,s are very snug now so as I have thrown most of my huge clothes out I really need to get into the new ones or I'll have nothing to wear I do not want to go buying a bigger size again that would be stupid

You sound like me. My clothes are too snug.

Hi Pooks -- impressed with your getting back at your fitness. Well done.

Back