Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

I'm with Mel on this one. You will need the holiday to set you up for babysitting duties and advice when you get back.

Now about this chocolate cake issue............why didn't you freeze it instead of leaving it there to tempt you on a Monday morning?

image-654280230.jpg

Opps Rosie caught red handed you just caught me with another huge piece of chocolate cake ;) It is however the last piece of TWO cakes of which I have eaten most of

Later I'm off out for a meal oh dear

I think I am not just having a sod it week now I think I'm pressing the self destruct button 10....9....8....7 ha ha

Oh dear my diary is now entitled 'How not to Diet' by Pookie

Not at all.it just has a temporary title of..how to diet, struggle..then get back to it..when the time feels right! :)

I've not got the chocolate craving this week...it definately is linked to hormones, I would never have believed it..but it is true..I am the living, wobbling proof of it :)

However, if someone was to arrive at my door right now with a chinese chicken curry, I would grab it with both hands!!! :) ahem ;)

Prawn crackers anyone? hee hee

Ok Tranqs as your here whats your food weakness

Grammar police: "as YOU'RE here"... Anything to avoid using an apostrophe.

Even though I wasn't asked -- mine used to be apples and peanut butter. I seem to have detoxed from those. Nuts are still my kryptonite.

Grammar police: "as YOU'RE here"... Anything to avoid using an apostrophe.

Even though I wasn't asked -- mine used to be apples and peanut butter. I seem to have detoxed from those. Nuts are still my kryptonite.

Well the post was for Tranqs Mel got to give her something to moan about and pick on me for

Mel let you off lightly she didn't mention a missing apostrophe in "what's" and question mark at the end Pooks :8855:

I'm not really sure what my weaknesses are these days my tastes seems to be changing. They do tend to be more real food things like cooked meats, pineapple and raspberries rather than treat things. At one time I would have said dark chocolate and Penguin biscuits until I realised the dark choc is a trigger food and Penguins are addictive so they are now on my "don't buy them, can't eat them" list.

Tranqs' weaknesses?...dark chocolate, penguin biscuits, gin and purple hat wearing men! ;)

How are you today Pookie? No cravings I hope? I haven't got any yet..but it is early! :)

No cravings Rosie cause I am eating whatever I want :eek: bad way to go I know but me , hubby and two eldest daughters are out for a meal tonight and this doesn't happen very often as they have both left home and lead very busy lives .

As I was looking for something to wear tonight I have realised I have got hardly anything that fits comfortably . I can still fit into most of it but most of it is far too snug for my liking I cannot bear clothes that cling to my body I like them to hang anyway to get back to the point probably only 1/8 of my wardrobe fits like it should and I have thrown all the larger ones out last year :(

So I have come to realise finally this cannot go on I am going to have to do something about it very soon before I am walking about naked yuk that is a horrible thought I shudder at the thought of . I have decided that Friday will be my day 1 and I have to give it my all from then I have just wasted the last 6 months putting on most of what I had lost the 6 months before. What an absolute waste of time and effort this cannot go on I am still over 2 stone less than when I started so its not as bad as it could be provided I buck my ideas up now. :)

So Rosie lets hope some of that determination and motivation comes back for tomorrow . I have also been a bit lazy on the exercise front this week as well and I am certainly feeling that .

Oh we'll wish me luck this time I have to get back to it :eek:

Although not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow I know it's a huge gain again but
que sera sera as they say

Mel let you off lightly she didn't mention a missing apostrophe in "what's" and question mark at the end Pooks :8855:

I'm not really sure what my weaknesses are these days my tastes seems to be changing. They do tend to be more real food things like cooked meats, pineapple and raspberries rather than treat things. At one time I would have said dark chocolate and Penguin biscuits until I realised the dark choc is a trigger food and Penguins are addictive so they are now on my "don't buy them, can't eat them" list.

I ran out of red ink... So many mistakes.

I used to buy Penguins for my DS then I'd eat them. And I'm quite fond of dark chocolate, too. I bought this Jamaica dark chocolate at Cadbury World -- thankfully I didn't like it. I gave Foot Op Friend her candy last night -- so, the house is fresh out of temptation. Whew!

As I was looking for something to wear tonight I have realised I have got hardly anything that fits comfortably . I can still fit into most of it but most of it is far too snug for my liking I cannot bear clothes that cling to my body I like them to hang anyway to get back to the point probably only 1/8 of my wardrobe fits like it should and I have thrown all the larger ones out last year :(

Thought this was appropriate.
image-4084869877.jpg
I'm sure that's what happened to my clothes.

So I have come to realise finally this cannot go on I am going to have to do something about it very soon before I am walking about naked yuk that is a horrible thought I shudder at the thought of . I have decided that Friday will be my day 1 and I have to give it my all from then I have just wasted the last 6 months putting on most of what I had lost the 6 months before. What an absolute waste of time and effort this cannot go on I am still over 2 stone less than when I started so its not as bad as it could be provided I buck my ideas up now. :)

So Rosie lets hope some of that determination and motivation comes back for tomorrow . I have also been a bit lazy on the exercise front this week as well and I am certainly feeling that .

Oh we'll wish me luck this time I have to get back to it :eek:

Although not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow I know it's a huge gain again but
que sera sera as they say

I'll weigh and join you -- I've totally lost the plot since last weekend. No, really since 2010.

Pooks weighing in after a meal out is not a good idea, I'd leave until Saturday this week.

Now when you say you are having a bad day, do you actually add up the points/cals in what you've eaten? Sometimes when we think we've had a bad day because we've eaten treat stuff instead of healthy foods you can stay within your limits. It is just that we're so conditioned into splitting foods into good/bad categories that we have this automatic response once we've eaten something on the "bad" list that we have ruined our day so we may as well give up. At the end of the day food is fuel; the body doesn't care much if it comes from chocolate or vegetables it just needs enough fuel to keep it going.

So tonight you are going out for a meal and already you are thinking this will take you off plan; naughty Pooks your focus should be on having a great time with your family rather than stressing how what you are having to eat is going to pile on more pounds.

Hi hun, keep a seat for me next to you..no, not that one..I need a bigger seat than that! I can feel the weight going on, I felt it yesterday and pah pah'd it..but I can still feel it today, all around the middle...slippery slope..I should think seriously about weighing in, but I won't do it today..it will have to be a Monday for me..just unsure which Monday???? ;)

I think my low moods are leading to the not caring attitude, which are going to lead to weight gain, which will lead to low moods..aaargh!

Keep the engine running on that train Pookie, so you have gained, but you will lose it again, so don't get too comfy! :)..I'll jump on the train soon, especially if you keep that tasty hunk as the driver! :)

Make room for me -- I've been off the rails, too. I'm doing better today but it's a real battle.

Back