Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Lol

Hi Kate you lovely lady so glad I am not totally alone it has felt like that for a few days .

Those bloody Desmond's have a lot to answer for they have certainly been up to no good every time I get back on the little ba.tards push me off again too.

How did your trip with TF go ? Are you back yet? Did you catch sight of the multi coloured woman trying to hide a crate of champers up her tartan kilt ? ;)

Kids were a nightmare trying to swim sensibly whilst being drowned in the face from one side and being kicked in the other is no fun I can tell you but needless to say it will be adult only sessions for me in future or no swimming ha ha.

So glad to see your post I was beginning to feel like little nobby nomates. Mind you looks like our friend who likes all things rainbow is back from her dirty weekend so that should liven things up lol.

Ha ha..it was quite busy Tranqs, it is a bit of a tourist magnet area! No, no dipping into the loch..did dip some strawberries into melted chocolate though! ;) hee hee

Pookie..no dirty weekend for me..I had a shower twice a day! hee hee..a lovely power shower that woke me up in the morning and revitalised me in the evening! :)

Nah they'd might just think it was Nessie on an awayday :8855:. My niece had to do homework on Nessie last week. She has reached the conclusion he exists and now has to write a report to convince her classmates.

Of course she exists!!!!...I haven't see her..yet!..but she is out there..mark my words! ;)

Errm..are you trying to insinuate I look like a lumpy backed sea monster?????!!!!! :) :) :) hee hee..well, I am Scottish and have had to have a few lumpy bits removed over the years..so ..maybe you are right! ha ha

Well obviously Rosie you would be attired with water wings and rubber ring giving you an uncanny resemblance to Nessie.

Nessie must be very old by now not to mention a bit lonely and cold........Pooks you could go and keep her company

Well obviously Rosie you would be attired with water wings and rubber ring giving you an uncanny resemblance to Nessie.

Nessie must be very old by now not to mention a bit lonely and cold........Pooks you could go and keep her company

Laughing out loud at this..Tranqs is back and on form ladies! :)

I'm here too Pooks. I always read minis, even if I'm not posting for whatever reason. Hope you're OK my lovely? Well done for getting back into the swimming, I really should get back into it. I think you always feel better when you know you have made an effort, even if the chocolate cake falls accidentally into your mouth afterwards. ;)

I'm here too Pooks. I always read minis, even if I'm not posting for whatever reason. Hope you're OK my lovely? Well done for getting back into the swimming, I really should get back into it. I think you always feel better when you know you have made an effort, even if the chocolate cake falls accidentally into your mouth afterwards. ;)

yep I've had chocolate cake too this week as kids were off school we made one I have had about 2/3rds of it . I just wish I could control this crap munching hole in my face I fear I will be back in the 18's tomorrow at weigh in I have been to scared to weigh before then but maybe the scales tomorrow will convince me to tow the line again and maybe I might possibly stay on it for more than one week

This week has been a total disaster 4 meals out 2 takeaways and lots of chocolate and snacks in between. I have been very stressed out this week I don't really know why but I haven't been well its only a cold but it has made me quite short tempered and feeling rotten so I don't know wether that might have something to do with it. I also have had very little sleep in the last 4 nights so that could explain the ratiness as I am definitely an 7/8 hour sleep kinda girl

Never mind enough of my moaning its all my own fault and I will have to deal with it, in my defense I think those damn desmonds had a hand in it though ha ha

Well as predicted Ladies I am now back in the 18s only just at 18st 1lb but in the 18s all the same omg I am so disappointed with myself I promised myself I wouldn't do this again and yet I still did and the only person it hurts is me .

It doesn't help that I feel so uncomfortable either I feel like I'm about to burst ha ha mind you that's not surprising I put on 7lbs this week and 3lbs last week so have certainly been stretched ha ha

Needless to say I am back on plan today and back on that wagon that Rosies saved a seat on and the desmonds are hanging Kate over the side of . I at the moment will be clinging to my seat for dear life but lets hope I can keep it for more than one week this time

I'll certainly be keeping my eye on those damn desmonds like a hawk ha ha

I have just joined my fitness pal as recommended by so many minis and it has been a real eye opener for me because today so far my diet seemed really healthy and I was kind of pleased with myself but when I entered it into my food diary I am massively over my sugar allowance now as far as I was concerned I'd had very little sugar but was absolutely gobsmacked to find that 200g of grapes contains 31g of sugar , a banana 6g of sugar and reduced calorie coleslaw 4g of sugar god when I eat chocolate and sweets it must be like eating a whole bag of sugar. Everything else is within daily totals in fact well within but how deceiving is that , something you would class as a healthy snack is in fact a sugar monster ha ha

Ah but sugar is fat free Pooks that's why so may healthy eating low fat foods have sugar in them to make them taste better without the fat. To be honest some of the ratios on MFP are a bit strange and then you have to factor in the difference between naturally occurring sugars (such as fruit) and the evil white processed stuff.

I remember once watching a Rosemary Conley programme where she made a healthy low fat pudding recipe and the sugar content was horrendous.

At then end of the day it is calories in/calories out regardless of what they're made up of.
Although we should take healthy unprocessed foods as our first option.

Back