Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Ha ha..no, he has gone a bit quiet recently, and I now imagine him changing nappies etc...but Artem?..on the other hand, that is a completely different story..and dream! ;)

Morning Pooks!

I hope all is well. You swimming? I missed restarting aqua fit because DH took yesterday morning off from work. Next week, I hope.

Evening Pooks!

Hi you two you do make me laugh

Yes I finally discovered I do have a life ha ha

Have been missing due to daughter who's about to drop any day moving house it hasn't come at the greatest time she's 39 weeks this week but the flat she was renting is a baby free zone they are not aloud children in there it's an adult only block and she had been trying for ages to find something suitable she could afford

So have spent the last few days trying to get this place clean enough for a baby to come home too it was bloody hard work I can tell you as she can't do too much at this late stage . Have spent today putting up nets ,rails and curtains.
i have also cleaned all the carpets today with my carpet cleaner and they have come up lovely.

We are all ready to move her in now so guess what me and hubby are doing all day tomorrow not having a rest that's for sure ha ha.

What with all that and another daughters 21st ,Littleone starting school and me trying to diet it's become a hectic week and unfortunately no minis time have been too tired in the evening to come on most nights.

I am so tired and my body aches all over , if I never see another cleaning product in my life it will be too soon, I haven't done that much cleaning in my house for years .

On the diet front still going really well ,have had two meals out this week so not sure how the scales will fare but didn't make horrendous choices so hopefully ok.

I am now 20 days without chocolate I am really proud of myself.

I am hoping for a 2 lb loss this week so I will make 1 stone lost so will keep my fingers crossed and me knickers too ha ha.

Yes indeed!..while wearing my high heeled boots ;)

i agree with our Tranqs, you will have burned off the cals with all that cleaning and by the end of today with all the lifting and carrying..you will be feeling a right skinny min :) Good luck with those scales :)

That is good news re your daughter's new home, is it far from you hun? We are off next weekend to the mainland to deliver baby items and lay a new carpet in eldest daughter's hall in her new home..correction, hubby will be laying carpet...i will be shopping with the girls and cherub and asking mummy to be is she sure she has no twinges!! hee hee

Lots of what the SW folks call Body Magic! I'm glad you've gotten your DD settled before the baby arrived.

Hi you crazy lot ;)

Well yesterday we moved my daughter honestly I don't know how she could have accumulated so much stuff she only left home less than 2 years ago . It took us 2 lorry loads and a car load to shift it all just me and my husband so last night we could not move every part of my body hurt and I had a huge swelling in my knee her old flat was also up 2 flights of stairs so I dread to think the number of times we climbed those. I'm also sssoooo tired even today but shes all in now and I went down today to help her unpack so we are nearly done now shes just got a few boxes with odds and sods in to sort through which is good cause shes due in a week.

Anyway I lost 3lb this week I'd already lost 2 1/2 up till yesterday so with all that lifting ,stair climbing , packing and walking all I lost was a shitty 1/2lb its poo on a stick ha ha.

I've just picked littleone up and am now back home to tackle my huge pile of laundry which has grown out of control the last few days I have spent at my daughters house.

I would love just to lie on the couch and go to sleep really.

Just off to catch up on all your crazy antics. :)

Wow! Glad you got it all sorted. Might be a few days before you see the effects, bit if mpg pounds lost I'm sure you've been toning.
Due in a week! Whoo Hoo!

Granny Pooks!

Back