Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

C'mon Rosie where is that party rota? There must be a Granny's To Be Baby Shower theme night pencilled in somewhere. Pooks hasn't got much time left to party before her name is permanently on the babysitting rota.

Tranqs is right. We need a girls night out before you and Rose end up with Gran's night in!

Hi

I finally have my daughter in and sorted out now so hopefully will have more minis time.

I need that baby to stay put for at least another week as I now have to catch up with all my cleaning , chores and laundry before its born as she is staying with me for a couple of weeks after coming out of hospital.

I finally broke my chocolate fast last night after 3 1/2 weeks as I had loads of points left and my daughter had bought me a malteser reindeer they are the same as they do at easter with the bunny but its in the shape of a reindeer . I found it very rich but still very yummy.

Other than that a busy week but not much going on really .Have Dad visited a few times hes back at home now and frantically trying to get a bit more mobile as they are refusing to do more chemo unless he becomes more mobile. He is eating well at the moment so has filled out a little and is more his old self which is good ,hes still bedbound more or less but has been in good spirits lately.

Will go catch up on some of your diaries :)

I LOVE those Malteaster Bunnies! Yummy.
I'm glad your dad is improving -- I hope he gets the treatment he needs.
I'm sure your daughter would not appreciated your wishing her extra pregnancy time. ;)

Good to hear from you Pooks. I think 3 1/2 weeks is frickin' amazing to go without chocolate. Huge well done!! :)

Thanks Squeezy I am pretty proud of myself I could have carried on I think I wasn't really desperate for it but I had loads of points left so thought why not.

I think she would like the extra time herself Mel as she is so tired after the move she could do with a weeks rest now.

Things are hectic at the moment Kate never enough hours in a day to do what I need to and I'm being pulled in all directions with everyone needing my help or attention I need to split myself in 10 I'm big enough ha ha that's the only way I can make everyone happy .

I will be going back to baby sleepless nights soon so I could do with a rest myself.

That'll teach me to have so many kids ha ha. :)

Morning Pooks!

Happy Friday! I hope you get some rest. At least the wee aunt to be is in school and so you'll have the chance to nap when the new baby naps. ;)

We thought labour had started last night at 11pm but thank god it turned out to be a false alarm I think it may just have been strong Braxton hicks. I need at least a week to prepare all baby stuff still in loft at the moment :eek:

Tell her to cross her legs! ;)

Ooh exciting! :)..you need that chocolate hun to keep your energy levels up!..so don't feel bad..it is a medical emergency :)

My daughter phoned me on Thursday night, informing me of how painful the braxton hicks were!!!!...ooh dear....the best is yet to come! :)

I have the support stockings, hairnets, curlers and matching rocking chairs ready for our party!!!..Lord knows what the others will be bringing as 'granny gifts!'..the mind boggles ;)...I think Tranqs is in charge of the music, she is bringing her gramophone :)

You mean "granophone" Rosie :8855:

Oddly enough I was looking at a pile of LPs in the spare room this morning during my weekend "really must do some more de-cluttering" thoughts.................just thoughts though ;)

Ooh exciting! :)..you need that chocolate hun to keep your energy levels up!..so don't feel bad..it is a medical emergency :)

My daughter phoned me on Thursday night, informing me of how painful the braxton hicks were!!!!...ooh dear....the best is yet to come! :)

I have the support stockings, hairnets, curlers and matching rocking chairs ready for our party!!!..Lord knows what the others will be bringing as 'granny gifts!'..the mind boggles ;)...I think Tranqs is in charge of the music, she is bringing her gramophone :)

I remember those Braxton hicks with the last one they took your breath away they were so strong but I think they get worse with each baby.

I started swimming again today my god when I started the tops of my arms hurt so much I didn't even think I would make half hour but I did I managed an hour so I've still got it :D I don't know how long it will take to work up to the fitness level I was at before but I need to keep pushing myself .

I will start to wear my pedometer this week and will also start zumba on wii again (aqua zumba will have to come later).

I think food choices were not bad this week we shall see tomorrow ,although totm is due anytime so that could muck things up.

I am off for a shower and hairwash now have a few achey muscles :(

Yay, well done for getting back into the swimming. Im starting again this week too. I can't wait actually.

Have a lovely day pooks. :)

Well done for getting back on your fitness path!

I lost 3lbs this week that's 18lb in four weeks I don't think that's too bad .

I started zumba again this morning did 42 mins my god I was a red faced sweaty blob after that I forgot how much hard work it is I was totally out of breath at the end of that.
Unlike swimming which was easy to slip back into this was so damn hard.

Daughter went for her 40 week check up today and they are worried that the baby is not growing as she measured the same as her 36 week check so we have to visit the hospital tomorrow to check on baby so I'm keeping my fingers crossed everything ok, baby is due tomorrow.

I have just sat down to have a very late lunch of a turkey and mayo sandwich its very nice actually.

Catch you all later hopefully ;)

Evening Pooks!

Fingers crossed for your daughter and grandchild.
I need to do something more than just walk/run with the dog.
That's a fab loss and 18 pounds is incredible. I'd love to lose that much, that fast.

Great loss pooks, you're on fire Mrs!!

Sending positive thoughts and have everything crossed that all is ok with baby. :)

We've had a couple of scares the last few days first baby was measuring small for dates then no movement in 24 hrs so spent one evening in labour ward wow there was lots of babies being delivered that night that found babys heartrate was fine and she was quite happy although she still didn't move , then we were sent for scan the next day and everything is ok she is growing fine and estimated to be around 8lb my daughter is just carrying small she only looks about 7 months and she is now overdue. She did have some pains last night and we thought this is it but they fizzled out so just practising I told her ha ha :)

I walked for 1 1/2 hours yesterday with my friend then came home and mowed the 3 lawns so am very achey this morning need to get back into it :rolleyes:

Back