Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

Hope you feel better soon Pooks.

I had a similar chest infection a couple of years ago, it took forever to get my immune system back to normal. I dropped over a stone in a week too, it was a bit worrying, still soon went back on again lol

Get yourself a good multi-vitamin and eat lots of pro-biotic yogurt to restore the balance of your body as the anti-biotics kill off the good bugs as well as the bad.

Oh my poor Pookie {hugs} How awful for you hun :( I hope you soon feel on the road to recovery and the wee one recovers swiftly too. What a bad start to the year, but at least things can only get better?

Take it easy, let your body heal and then lets kick start this weight loss! I am definately thinking about it more often than not...I appear to have a lightbulb moment in Feb/March most years for some reason...so I reckon Rosie on the wagon is just around the corner! :)

Glad to hear baby doing well. My mini cherub is 3 months now and like you said, has a wee personality..thinks she is going to be full of fun..just like granny :)

Keep posting when you can hun, I miss your posts! x

Just come back from the doctors and I have another chest infection.

Oh Mel a holiday I wish

I have another course of antibiotics so hopefully that will sort me out I do hope so I am so fed up with being stuck in and being poorly, I'm starting to realise a little of what poor old Squeezy was going through last year it must of been hell for her poor thing.

I do hope both Rosie and I can manage to get it back this year it will be good to catch up with her I have missed her fun and humour :)

Gosh ur having a bad time - remember to take care of u as well as everyone else - hope u get well soon

I think I must be working my way through the medical dictionary ha ha as I now have bronchitis(spelling ?) Doctor has put me on stronger antibiotics and steroids and I had to be put on a nebuliser for 15 mins to open up the airways I hated it felt like someone was trying to suffocate me .

So still not too well but I feel a bit better today so hopefully I am on the mend.

Other than that not much happening with me except I have had to buy a new computer as the old one was broken , new one is good though so did me a favour.

I will try and catch up with diaries soon to find out what you all have been getting up to (in Rosies case no good I'm sure) . ;)

Evening Pooks!

Wow, not a great start to 2014. Maybe you're getting all the "bad stuff" put of the way and the rest of this year will be amazing!

I hope you feel better soon.

Sorry to hear you are unwell Pookie, I have had bronchitis, it is nasty! Take good care of yourself x

Yay to new computer. Sadly Tranqs is right (isn't she always? ;) )..I am plodding on behind the wagon watching everyone jump on with a spring in their step..but I am still reading and posting when I can..you all can't get rid of me that easily :)

Sorry to hear you are unwell Pookie, I have had bronchitis, it is nasty! Take good care of yourself x

Yay to new computer. Sadly Tranqs is right (isn't she always? ;) )..I am plodding on behind the wagon watching everyone jump on with a spring in their step..but I am still reading and posting when I can..you all can't get rid of me that easily :)

Hi Rosie

I think you and me need a good kick up the rear this year and I'm sure Tranqs will only be too happy to oblige .

Any idea why you lack the motivation at the moment, I cant really get any enthusiasm (yes Tranqs I know its spelt wrong ha ha) up to start at the moment plus with being poorly my appetite is all over the place but I must get back on it before I start putting on too much and end up where I started. Plus do I dare to mention the fact that I am starting to miss the swimming although the health club where I swim has now gone back to exclusive membership because they've been taken over so I would now have to become a member at £52 a month so I don't know whether I want to pay that or not .

I'm sorry to here about the return of your panic attacks they are really frightening my sister suffers from them but she hadn't had one in years then just like you out of the blue she was in the supermarket the other day and one came on all of a sudden really strange no reason for it just happened so I hope they are under control again for you now.

I see your little one is starting to teeth we have the same problem no sign of tooth in gum yet but very ratty at times ,bright red cheeks, and loads of dribbling I picked her up the other day and held her above me and it was like a slobbery dog dribble all over me, yuk I forgot quite how disgusting babies can be.

Anyway hope you get back on here regularly soon as I miss our chats.

We will have to fill the wagon full to the brim of all Rosies favourites

champers
wholenut
Artem although I still fail to see why he is such an item :rolleyes:
beetroot spheres etc
sorry Mr Andre too loved up with new baby /wife to be so you'll have to manage without him

maybe that will entice you ;)

Oh Tranqs you have made me laugh I just noticed your location :8855:

It is the best place to be Pooks trust me ;)

I think Rosie has put herself on Petey's babysitter rota, she just needs Artem & Kara to start producing and she can open "Rosie's Rainbow Creche" lol

The wagon is looking pretty enticing!!! ;)

Yes, I'll organise the creche..buy when my mini cherub and Mr A's new daughter grow up and become besties, then..the sky is the limit!! haha

I know what your sister is suffering hun, there a few people on here who experience the damn things..it is the unexpected way they can occur that really frighten me. Felt a bit butterflies in tummy earlier this morning, but not in a good way..thinking of going for a stroll out in the fresh air, but I won't venture far!

We do need that kick, but there is no way Tranqs is borrowing my thigh high boots to do it!!! ;)..I still remember what happened the last time she "borrowed" them!

Yes lots of dribbling and red cheeks..mini cherub..not me! :)

Keep posting hun, I have a feeling you and I will be on that wagon very soon..arm in arm :)

Sorry I haven't been around much ladies but lots going on

Firstly I'm all better thank god
and have had an extremely stressful last couple of weeks as I have mentioned many times throughout my diary we live by the Thames in a small town called chertsey and I am sure many of you will have seen what we have been facing lately on the news we have become a very famous little town these last few weeks for not very nice reasons.

We ourselves have been really lucky so far in that we haven't flooded the road beside us has and they have had it in the garden two doors up and beyond. It was outside our back gate at one point but never came in it receded when the rain stopped.

We back on to a small river which runs off of the Thames so we are always very anxious when the Thames rises .

We have had flooding all round us but have been really lucky to escape so far it has stressed me out to the hilt this week we have sand bag mounds on the front, back and French doors .

It has got so bad in some areas of town that they have no toilet facilities , they can't shower or use the washing machine etc as the flooding is playing havoc with the sewerage system it's awful , loads of people have had to be evacuated from their home as I cannot say enough I'm so grateful we weren't in that position . We are not out of the woods yet as river levels are set to rise again this week due to the storm last fri/sat it takes 3 to 7 days for the run off of hills ,fields upstream to reach us downstream so we are keeping our fingers crossed we survive.

Most of chertsey has been under water for two weeks some since Christmas but waters are starting to receed now slowly so hopefully an end in site to all this stress and misery for so many people not just here but around the country.

I am back at work tomorrow after 6 1/2weeks off so I can't imagine I will get a great reception from the company but my boss has been ok.

I haven't weighed myself lately but I will soon and I'm starting to think about losing weight again quite a bit and I was thinking more about swimming again but the pool has flooded so I'm not sure how long it will be before that's up and running again yet again another place that runs right along side the same river we back on to.

hope to catch up with some of you soon

Lovely to see you posting, I have been awol again..but still reading, just not posting!

How awful for you in your part of the world hun, I have been watching all the coverage on tv, thank goodness you are still dry and safe..but it must be terrible living in such conditions.

I am thinking about weight loss too, but just thinking!!!

I must post on here more often, I need a good shake..rattle and roll! ;)

Stay safe Pooks, that's all you can do really as you can't stop the rain falling. So far we've been lucky up here and avoided the worst of the rain but the winds have been some of the fiercest I've known.

But let's be positive it has kept the white stuff away.

Good to know you're all better again there are seats and pots of superglue with yours and Rosie's name on it next to the wagon, when you're ready ladies ;)

Huge love coming your way pooks. Im so sorry to hear of all your weather troubles. I can't imagine how scary it must feel. Hope you and the pookie clan stay safe and dry. Xxx :)

Thank you

it was a bit scary at times Squeezy but we are ok now water completely disappeared from road next door so we were very very lucky lets hope it doesn't come back anytime soon we have been told not to remove sandbags as we will be under threat of flooding for some time to come and will be very sensitive to any further rainfall in the next few months.

Roll on dry heat of summer :D

Its lovely to see everyone posting again as there hasn't been a lot of activity on here lately certainly not this year so far.

I am starting to look to success stories again on you tube to try and get some motivation again I certainly feel some weight gain although I haven't weighed yet .

Back