Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

I didn't do Zumba in the end I went swimming again

i did 1 hours swimming varying my strokes which I believe gave me a much better workout.

Off to work soon so will be knackered tonight will try for Zumba tomorrow must get back into it.

I didn't do Zumba in the end I went swimming again

i did 1 hours swimming varying my strokes which I believe gave me a much better workout.

Off to work soon so will be knackered tonight will try for Zumba tomorrow must get back into it.

Awesome fitness. I did folding and hoovering.

Thanks for the support ladies

I also swam for an hour again today yeah I know the mermaid tail is starting to sprout again ha ha

Well done. Such an amazing loss, so fast -- and you're really building up your fitness.

I'm trying Mel but I'm doing a bit of a Kate this morning and being a bit of a procrastinatingsauras.

I am little one free this weekend as she's gone to stay with her nanny and I will say it's definitely quieter without her you don't realise how noisy she is until she's not here and oh my life is so much easier oh the joys of motherhood eh.

I am picking up baby Pooks and my daughter tonight so will have nanny and baby time as I haven't seen her for over a week my daughter has been staying with a friend. She's had a lovely time and it has given her a nice break but I have missed the baby she is beautiful now and almost sitting alone she does it for a little while and then she'll reach for something and topple over.

Oh well I can't laze around all day I must get up and do something god knows there's plenty that needs doing. :rolleyes:

I cant decide wether to go swimming again today or try and get back into Zumba oh the choices ha ha

Have a good day ladies . :)

Swimming won as zumba is just so much effort, mind you swimming did not go so well every time I tried to breaststroke I got a really sharp pain in my middle back and I don't know why .

Its not there when I stand up its not there when sitting it wasn't there when swimming any other way so I just had to swim however I could to stop it hurting I did an hour still but how effective it will be I don't know.

Just been shopping to get a few bits and they had my favourite chocs reduced to £2 I did waver a little I have to admit but I didn't give in that's 1 to pooks,desmonds 0 :tongue: .

I am gonna give exercise a rest tomorrow and just do some housework instead.

Swimming won as zumba is just so much effort, mind you swimming did not go so well every time I tried to breaststroke I got a really sharp pain in my middle back and I don't know why .

Its not there when I stand up its not there when sitting it wasn't there when swimming any other way so I just had to swim however I could to stop it hurting I did an hour still but how effective it will be I don't know.

Just been shopping to get a few bits and they had my favourite chocs reduced to £2 I did waver a little I have to admit but I didn't give in that's 1 to pooks,desmonds 0 :tongue: .

I am gonna give exercise a rest tomorrow and just do some housework instead.

Well done of the swimming - maybe its just a little muscle strain.
Super impressed with your resisting bargain chocs!

Thanks for the baby update! How lovely. How does your little aunt feel about her niece? Any jealousy?

Hi ladies

i have just been into town and we got Littleone a mcdonalds now normally I would have had some chicken nuggets as they are not too bad no chips of course but today I stood strong those dirty Desmonds are at it again ha ha

Pooks 2 Desmonds still 0 :p

i have come home to have my sandwich thins with lots of wafer thin ham and mixed salad with Mayo . I am proud of myself for resisting.

Hi ladies

i have just been into town and we got Littleone a mcdonalds now normally I would have had some chicken nuggets as they are not too bad no chips of course but today I stood strong those dirty Desmonds are at it again ha ha

Pooks 2 Desmonds still 0 :p

i have come home to have my sandwich thins with lots of wafer thin ham and mixed salad with Mayo . I am proud of myself for resisting.

You are really doing this!

I celebrated your success by assembling my wobbler that was delivered a couple of weeks ago. I think I'll even use it.

Ok I finally got back into Zumba I did 26 minutes and burnt 282 calories but I am now a big fat red faced sweating blob.

I forgot how hard it was but a really good workout now I just have to work my way up to 40 mins and 60 mins classes .

It will take a while but I will get there eventually . I did it before and I will do it again.

I'm now off for a shower to make me feel human again

Back