Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary - Time to start my own diary

I have spent all day moving daughter no 2 into her new flat she and her boyfriend have just rented it's closer to us than she was and just down the road from daughter with the baby (no 3 daughter). There was myself hubby ,daughter , boyfriend and two of their friends a van and three cars and it still took us all day. Then I had to go to work.

All those up and down stairs and lugging heavy furniture/boxes has played havoc with my knee . I have a soft tissue condition that flares up every now and again and I am in so much pain tonight it is really swollen so have just taken some anti-inflammatory tablets and am now going to bed as she wants me to help move stuff and unpack tomorrow.

Lets hope I'm still ok to swim tomorrow I don't want to break my routine now do I ;)

Morning!

I have spent all day moving daughter no 2 into her new flat she and her boyfriend have just rented it's closer to us than she was and just down the road from daughter with the baby (no 3 daughter). There was myself hubby ,daughter , boyfriend and two of their friends a van and three cars and it still took us all day. Then I had to go to work.

All those up and down stairs and lugging heavy furniture/boxes has played havoc with my knee . I have a soft tissue condition that flares up every now and again and I am in so much pain tonight it is really swollen so have just taken some anti-inflammatory tablets and am now going to bed as she wants me to help move stuff and unpack tomorrow.

Lets hope I'm still ok to swim tomorrow I don't want to break my routine now do I ;)

Wow! Lots of fitness! I hope you're well enough to swim.

Swimming was fine Mel have been again today and have booked in for Aqua Zumba tomorrow morning I thought I would give that a try again. I am a bit nervous for weigh in tomorrow as food has not been 100o/o this week due to Mother's Day etc but for the most part has been ok so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

The fitness helps . . . You've done well and it it's a slow loss week this one, it won't be the next.

I lost 2lb this week.

I did my aqua Zumba this morning followed by an hours swimming and actually felt ok so my fitness must be getting better again already.

I am on nanny babysitting duties tonight into tomorrow morning as my daughter has gone to a birthday party .Its the first time I've had grandbaby Pooks overnight so I am hoping it goes ok as she is going through a stage where she is clinging to mum. She can't even go out of the room without her crying until she comes back in. She's usually ok with me so we will see .

I lost 2lb this week.

I did my aqua Zumba this morning followed by an hours swimming and actually felt ok so my fitness must be getting better again already.

I am on nanny babysitting duties tonight into tomorrow morning as my daughter has gone to a birthday party .Its the first time I've had grandbaby Pooks overnight so I am hoping it goes ok as she is going through a stage where she is clinging to mum. She can't even go out of the room without her crying until she comes back in. She's usually ok with me so we will see .

Super job on the fitness! Did the unpacking go well and your daughter all settled now.

I hope the nanny time goes well and the wee auntie isn't too jealous.

Yes Mel daughter all settled in she has some lovely little decorative bits for the wall as she has known since new year she was moving and has been buying stuff since then. This is their first home on their own so it is exciting for them.

Baby Pooks was a pleasure to have she was so good and didn't fret for her mum once I am pleased to say. Although I have to say I'm glad she's not mine babies are hard work ( I must be getting old ha ha )
My little one didn't like losing attention to her I must admit she had to sit on my lap too etc but she loves the baby so wasn't too bad.

The swimming is certainly doing something for my waistline I measured myself and in two weeks have lost 4 ins off my waist, 2ins off my bust, 2ins off my hips and 2 1/2ins off each thigh in just two weeks I think that is pretty amazing.

Where is everybody lately have they all got off the wagon without me realising seems like there's only you and me left on it unless they are all hiding ha ha.

Afternoon!

Yes Mel daughter all settled in she has some lovely little decorative bits for the wall as she has known since new year she was moving and has been buying stuff since then. This is their first home on their own so it is exciting for them.

Baby Pooks was a pleasure to have she was so good and didn't fret for her mum once I am pleased to say. Although I have to say I'm glad she's not mine babies are hard work ( I must be getting old ha ha )
My little one didn't like losing attention to her I must admit she had to sit on my lap too etc but she loves the baby so wasn't too bad.

The swimming is certainly doing something for my waistline I measured myself and in two weeks have lost 4 ins off my waist, 2ins off my bust, 2ins off my hips and 2 1/2ins off each thigh in just two weeks I think that is pretty amazing.

Where is everybody lately have they all got off the wagon without me realising seems like there's only you and me left on it unless they are all hiding ha ha.

(In reverse) -- I think Tranqs is dealing with the loss and work is hectic. I'm sure she's still doing okay with her plan (she seems very ingrained). RR is off with Wee Uncle to the mainland for term break. Kate is on term break, as it Caz. Squeezy has been around lurking -- but not posting a lot. Kally just changed jobs (good result) and, I think, will be able to sort herself diet-wise in the very neat future.

Wow! What a result. I need to do something to combat my thickening waist. I'm a fan of aqua fit but find swimming boring. It isn't easy being ADD . . . What was I writing . . .

I'm glad the baby was good for you. I'm not surprised the wee auntie was a bit jealous. I can remember my son asking me to put the baby down. He is 7 3/4 years older then his sister.

I'm in the Lake District this week (we arrived last night and DH is having one heck of a lie in). DD is out walking the dog around the tiered garden of the house we rented for the week.

I am here. Mel's right, I've been lurking but not posting. Not got much to say really.

Amazing results with the inch loss Pooks, huge well done. :) looks like you've got your tail back flipper. X

I am here. Mel's right, I've been lurking but not posting. Not got much to say really.

Amazing results with the inch loss Pooks, huge well done. :) looks like you've got your tail back flipper. X

I'm always right! ;)

I am also here and my side of the wagon is 2lbs lighter than last week.

Well done on the loss/inches Pooks.
Well done, Tranqs.

I lost 3lbs this week and at last I'm back in the zone.

I have swam everyday this week and this morning did aqua zumba and swam for an hour food has not been fantastic this week as we've had birthdays and cake and two meals out so I think I did very well considering.

I can feel myself gradually going in again so that's good.

I might try an on land zumba tonight on the wii so if you feel the shuddering even as far as the mainland Rosie its not an earthquake of 8.5 on the richter scale its me doing zumba in my livingroom . :8855:

You're a machine pooks! A swimming, weight loss machine.
Great loss, well done. Xx

Evening!

I lost 3lbs this week and at last I'm back in the zone.

I have swam everyday this week and this morning did aqua zumba and swam for an hour food has not been fantastic this week as we've had birthdays and cake and two meals out so I think I did very well considering.

I can feel myself gradually going in again so that's good.

I might try an on land zumba tonight on the wii so if you feel the shuddering even as far as the mainland Rosie its not an earthquake of 8.5 on the richter scale its me doing zumba in my livingroom . :8855:

You're doing awesome! Super inspiring! I'm planning a day out at Chessington next week? Want o meet up with your littlest?

Thanks ladies

Mel that would of been lovely but apart from my work days I'm all planned out until after easter sorry.

I have just realised that I have been on this forum for nearly 2 years and for those of you who know me know I have lost a lot of weight and put it back on again but for anyone reading it now it looks like its taken me 2 years to lose just 1 stone 12lbs that must be the slowest weight loss in history ha ha.

I am going swimming soon then this evening I am taking my mil to bingo for her birthday oh what a thrilling life I lead huh.

I joined in 2009 about 2 1/2 st lighter than I am now... Dropped 3 st and am now at the biggest I've ever been. You're doing amazing chick and that's all anyone will see.

You are a swimming machine!! Hehe x

Ditto!

Back