Luv2BSlim's JUDDD Diary ~ 45.¼ lb lost, 27 lb to go!

Hope the sore back and knee are feeling less so today

Don't stress hun, I think a lot of people just eat on UD and don't count. You will do fine hun :)

Have a good day xxx

Day 7 - Down Day

Day 7 - down day

Well I was thinking about not eating at all today but couldn't do it. fail! lol. So I have had my DD calorie allowance instead

I had 4 cream crackers in the morning with cream cheese on top and another 4 for 'dinner' 400
So far 1 glass of dr pepper zero 3 cal
Might have another glass later on tonight
Total so far 403 calories

I haven't been for a number 2 since Friday, might have been Thursday not sure. I hope I manage to go tomorrow before I decide to weigh in

Hope the sore back and knee are feeling less so today

Don't stress hun, I think a lot of people just eat on UD and don't count. You will do fine hun :)

Have a good day xxx

Thannks Rebekah feeling much better today

I did freak out last night but cool with it now what's done is done

Had a real chill day today! Hope you're having a good weekend xx

good luck for weigh in you are doing fab think it will be early nigth for me as im really hungry today

good luck for weigh in you are doing fab think it will be early nigth for me as im really hungry today

Thank you mummy2beslim. I might do that too, feeling ok at the moment but bet my hunger will kick in in a couple of hours x

You are doing well Luv and believe you me the dd's do get easier with time I promise you!! x

Thank you jacci48 oh so glad to hear that. I'm finding them no way near as tough as when I did a VLCD but with my bad eating habits I have to tell myself a firm NO when I start looking in the fridge or cupboards. My ud's are keeping my going so far x

Your going grand hun :)

Just eat on ups and don't worry :) I'm.loving it so far .. but am so ready for dd tomorow LOL

Xxx

Day 8 - Up Day

Day 8 - Up Day

Hey ladies, so chuffed I lost 5.75lb in my first week on JUDDD! I couldn't believe it and really wasn't expecting to lose that much. So that means I lost more in my first week on this plan than I did in my first week on a VLCD (S&S) lol

01/10 - 14st 3.25lb
08/10 - 13st 11.5lb

Back in the 13's again :wee:.

Todays food has been complete junk food but still under my calorie allowance
McDonalds meal and Diet coke
Ripple chocolate bar
Cheese & onion crisps

I'm about 60ish under for today

Didn't bother checking any of my measurements, think I might leave that until the end of the month to see what's happened over a month

Woop woop well done hun :)

Day 9 - Down Day

Well done Luv, excellent news!!!;)

That is unbelievably amazing!!!! Seriously well done!

17 lost : 50 to goal

Woop woop well done hun :)

Brilliant loss missus, well done! :D

P x

Well done! That's a brilliant loss :)

Thank you all xxx I really didn't expect that much. I am guessing next weeks might be a STS with the first week being so much but that's cool. Doing this type of diet, 'dieting' half the week I'm happy with a 1-2lb a week loss as it's a much more doable plan and I do not feel deprived or having to constantly sniff other peoples food ;)

Day 9 - Down Day

I have had a microwave spag bol 437
1 glass of dr pepper zero 3

Total 440

Can't wait to have a roast dinner on one of my up days... sounds soooooo good to be allowed to and not having to plan a day off plan to have it :D

Didn't check in yesterday. Was day 10 and an UD

I went over my cals but not exactly sure by how much...

1 glass of dr pepper zero 3
mixture on 2 slices of toast 405
cheese & ham quiche and tin of peas 791
ripple 174
cheese & onion crisps 173
TOO much cheese! 482 :eek:
Then I was meant to be done... but ended up having a butterfly bun but it has no nurtional info on the packet so haven't a clue how many calories. Probably something stupid like 300

Total not including the butterfly bun 2028

Day 11 - Down day

Day 11 and a down day today.

Hunger was about for most of the day more than my last few DD's but not too bad. Tonight it has kicked in full force though.

chicken & mushroom pot noodle 382
glass of dr pepper zero 3

Total for today 385 calories

YAY for my up day tomorrow because right now I'm bl**dy well hungry :giggle:

Your doing grand, I woudnt manage on so little on dd, I spread mine to have lots of little meals!

Good work hun, hope your well Xx

RebekahR said:
Your doing grand, I woudnt manage on so little on dd, I spread mine to have lots of little meals!

Good work hun, hope your well Xx

Thanks hun. I think I would like to spread mine but really don't know what to have. It seems whatever I think of is too high in calories :( :giggle:

I also need to drink more water as my number 2's are starting to slow down and I refuse to rely on the laxatives again lol

I'm feeling a bit down these past few days, ya know just personal stuff but other than that I'm good and loving JUDDD! yay :D. Up day today which helps ;) lool xx

Back