Luv2BSlim's JUDDD Diary ~ 45.¼ lb lost, 27 lb to go!

Hey hun

Know what you mean on the low thing, hope it passes soon. I'm on cloud nine after yesterday my findings been approved :)

DD I have been having soup, coffee, popcorn, chocolate, "crumble".-apricot, oats and ww yog. Ww snacks or little yogs/ five cake

Xxx

Day 12 - Up Day

Day 12 - Up day

Just popping on real quick to log my cals for today then I am off up to bed. I'm feeling too lazy to write everything down that I have eaten today. I got to 1879 calories by the evening and was going to make the other 149 ish up with orange juice until someone tempted me with a lovely trifle! I couldn't resist and looked up the cals afterwards to find my portion was about 450 cals lol. So my total for today was about 2329 roughly. I feel so stuffed and horribly bloated argh :eek:.

Hey hun

Know what you mean on the low thing, hope it passes soon. I'm on cloud nine after yesterday my findings been approved :)

DD I have been having soup, coffee, popcorn, chocolate, "crumble".-apricot, oats and ww yog. Ww snacks or little yogs/ five cake

Xxx

Hoping once I wake up in the morning I'll feel a lot brighter. Aww I bet you are that is some fantastic news!!! :bighug:

Ohh I need to try me some of that might help me feel better when I get hungry. It's hard limiting myself to one thing all day so might try some of that to break things up a bit
xx

Up days are for eaaattinnngg hehehe ... saying this I am gonna try low carbs with juddd...and hans way (5pm-5pm dd) and see how I go.. slightly worried I am going to wake up after my op n be like...err.. I am still FAT!!! want to get to goal before my op for sure. Thanks hunny

yeah.. I wouldnt manage on one thing all day..would be going loopy lol stary my day with a huge coffee and a big bag of popcorn..nibble on that for a couple hours, then have choccie.. then lunchtime covent garden soup (could add a small roll) ... evening I baked some fruit with a small amount of s&s porridge oats, and had some ww yog with it..was delish!!

Have a good saturday hunny xxx

Up days are for eaaattinnngg hehehe ... saying this I am gonna try low carbs with juddd...and hans way (5pm-5pm dd) and see how I go.. slightly worried I am going to wake up after my op n be like...err.. I am still FAT!!! want to get to goal before my op for sure. Thanks hunny

yeah.. I wouldnt manage on one thing all day..would be going loopy lol stary my day with a huge coffee and a big bag of popcorn..nibble on that for a couple hours, then have choccie.. then lunchtime covent garden soup (could add a small roll) ... evening I baked some fruit with a small amount of s&s porridge oats, and had some ww yog with it..was delish!!

Have a good saturday hunny xxx

Yeah I love my up days but feel really stuffed before my allowance is up so might not try too hard to stick to my exact allowance soon

I might try mixing things up a bit at some point but not sure yet. So far doing alternate days hasn't been a problem. I'm sure one day I'll have something planned and it will be on a DD lol

I bought some popcorn from tesco the other day. Most were out of stock so just grabbed what was left, salted but haven't opened it yet. Might have some on my next DD.xxx

looking good :)

Thank you mummy2beslim

Just logging my foods for day 13, 14 and today

Day 13 - Down day
Tesco light choices chicken tikka masala & rice 380
glass of dr pepper zero 3

Total 383

Day 14 - Up day
4 crumpets with marg 395
glass of dr pepper zero 3
low fat muller rice 196
2 burgers in white rolls with cheese slices and onions 981
carrots 28
potatoes 240
2 packets of spaice raiders 104

Total 1967

Day 15 - Down day (today)
tesco light choices cottage pie 280
250ml orange juice 120

Total so far 400. Might have a glass of dr pepper zero later

Need to go shopping this week. Try and buy some smaller snacks for my DD's so I'm not just eating one thing/meal

Day 16 - Up Day - Weigh Day

It was my 2nd weigh in today. I tried to do a number 2 before stepping on the scales but wasn't that successful :rolleyes:, I seem to be quite constipated argh. I have ordered some Benefiber off the internet hopefully that will help.
When I first got on the scales I saw a loss of 2.5lb (13st 9lb) but when I got on them again for the 2nd time like I always do it shot up 0.75lb (13st 9.75lb). I got on about another 4 times lol to see if it would go back down or not but it stuck at the higher amount. It's all good though because that means I lost 1.75lb in my 2nd week which I'm happy with. So far 7.5lb lost on JUDDD.

01/10 - 14st 3.25lb
08/10 - 13st 11.5lb
16/10 - 13st 9.75lb

UP DAY today YAY! I haven't eaten anything today yet. Haven't a clue what I'm going to have but I'm craving all sorts! damn PMT... I can feel something is on it's way because I keep getting cramps.

Hmm... the constipation is weird hun!!

I've been eating loads of organic prunes....lol helps :)

Your doing great hun, well done :)

uugh PMT arrgg.. I hate stupid cramps... I always get faux ones...bloomin thingssss

xxxx

A greedy UP DAY!

Just logging cals for yesterday (day 16 - up day).

I went mad yesterday. My greedy monster certainly reared its head! I ended up having over 700 calories more than I should have. I wasn't even hungry I just kept craving and I was weak and gave in. I'm blaming it on the PMT ;)

So yesterdays food/cals:
4 x crumpets 395
20g popcorn 110
McDonalds including drink 1630 (OMG)
Twix 288 (I had a shock just checking the packet! 144 per finger woww)
Ripple 174
Cheese & onion crisps 173
Glass of Dr Pepper zero 3

Total 2773 oops lol

Hmm... the constipation is weird hun!!

I've been eating loads of organic prunes....lol helps :)

Your doing great hun, well done :)

uugh PMT arrgg.. I hate stupid cramps... I always get faux ones...bloomin thingssss

xxxx

I was fine for the first 7-10 days but things have started slowing down now. Not unusual for me though, I've had constipation on and off ever since a child. I just like to 'go' before weighing in :eek:LOL. My Benefiber came so will try that and see how I go, if it doesn't help might try something else but I wont be going back to those evil Dulcolax perles.

Yeah really a pain in the butt. I get some cramps about a week before then full blown nasties when it actually arrives. I swear, I only get 2 good weeks out of every month lol
xxx

Just eat on up and count on downs. It's working for you. Don't stress the pms!!

Eek I know what you mean I used to be the same. Now I get cramps and no period which I prefer to constant periods!! Still get pms LOL think the other half prefers no angry lady every week LOL

Your doing granddd :) Xx

Just checking in quickly. Too lazy to type up food and cals right now though so will probably do it later. Had another piggy up day although not quite as high as Tuesdays up day. Actually looking forward to the DD because I feel so full and bloated feels quite horrid!

Went for a 2 mile walk in the evening. Took the dog with me. Had to carry him half way. At only 5lb he can get tired and he is also a bit of a diva and knows he just has to look at me and I can't say no to his teddy face LOL. My feet were a bit sore by the time I got home... Not used to it because for a few years now I stopped exercising or walking places and only drive. I'm so lazy like that.

RebekahR said:
think the other half prefers no angry lady every week LOL

LOL bless him. My ex used to try and wind me up with comments like "aww you're moody because you have PMT" yah thanks for reminding me! lol
Xx

Day 17 - Down day
Tin of spaghetti 198
Carrots 28
2 crumpets 182
1 serving of Benefiber 8
Total 419

Day 18 - Up day
2 crumpets 182
1 serving of Benefiber 8
Ripple 174
Space raiders x 2 124
Potatoes 240
Peas 170
3 burgers in white baps with cheese 1372
Glass of Pepsi Max 2
Butterfly bun ??? I estimate 200-300
Total for my greeedy day 2275 (not including butterfly cake)

Day 19 - Down day
1 serving of Benefiber 8
Glass of Pepsi Max 2
Ripple 174
Space Raiders x 2 124
20g Popcorn 110
Total 418

Up day tomorrow but haven't got much in. Need to go shopping.

Yum yum all sounds lush :)

I'm struggling with cals at the moment tryin to figure it out LOL

Have a good weekend xx

Boy am I glad today is over with, but why am I still up so late? Anyway, had a horrid day. TOTM started this morning and as soon as I got out of bed I was in absolute agony within 10 minutes. Wowee those were some seriously intense cramps. I felt awful. On top of that I then started to feel sick, started shaking, sweating and felt like I was going to collapse on the floor... all while on the loo (ok that's probably tmi). I know I sound like a right baby and overly dramatic, but honestly it was so so bad :(. I was crying out in pain for ages... I think my neighbours must have thought I was giving birth or something LOL :eek:. I've been told contractions are worse... if so I am never having a child! hell no. I came off the pill about 2 years ago having been on it for about 5 years and it seems since then each month my period pains have gotten worse and worse. I suffered terribly with them when I first started at 12 and that was bad enough but now they seem like they're gradually getting worse than back then. I would have thought the older we get the easier they would be but I dunno. My mum was worried bless her and kept on at me to make an appointment with the doctor, she thinks I shouldn't be suffering so bad at my age... but does age really come into it I'm not really sure. I guess the easiest option for me would be to go back on the pill but I don't want to. I'll see how my next one is and if it's just as bad or worse then I'll see what the doctor suggests.

Well it was an up day today and I had to make do with what was left in the freezer/fridge/cupboards. I certainly did not feel like going shopping. I calculated around 2089 ish cals which isn't too bad as I wanted to stick to as close to 2028 as possible because I've been going over quite a bit the last few up days.

Yum yum all sounds lush :)

I'm struggling with cals at the moment tryin to figure it out LOL

Have a good weekend xx

I'm thinking I need to lay off the chocolate and crisps! LOL. I'm having them almost every up day as the days go by argh

I bet it must be a bit of a :eek: when you've come straight from a VLCD. When I have my up days, although I enjoy them, there is always a part of me thinking seriously can't lose weight doing this! I would be a lot worse if I started JUDDD right after a VLCD. It's definitely working though, 5.5lb down is brilliant. It seems most people have a STS or even a small gain in their first week. You're doing great! xx

Last edited:
Owww tomt is evil, I wanted to stay ay naturel but I just couldnt live with the agony. The sick and sweating shakes are the worst!! Ugh I'd be sick at work .. bloomin awful. Hope you get to the docs hun. I found tremenamix acid helped at first. Given in to pill now, no periods much better!!

Mmm I'm a bit of a choccie fiend but its nice to be able to fit it in :)

I know I'm just impatient, hope I'm.not still.unhappy after my op that's my main concern

Xxx

I had really bad problems with totm too, exactly the same symptoms as you. Cramps so bad you would think you were being raped by a bread knife (sorry awful picture but that's how it felt) I had such heavy bleeding I was going through night pads in 2 hours during the day and having to wake up 2/3 times a night to sort myself out. It was bloody horrendous!!!

I got the implant in and I don't have a period any more. Hurrah! :D

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

It was my 3rd weigh in on Wednesday and lost 0.¾ lb. It's good because I really expected a STS or maybe even a gain because of TOTM and feeling so bloated. Feel much better now though! damn period stopped on Monday so no more cramps.

I am thinking of weighing in every 2 weeks so I can weigh in on the same day (like to weigh in after a DD). At the moment because I'm doing strict alternate days I have to weigh in every 8 days, any sooner and I don't think I would like the scales very much lol. If I do every '2' weeks then it will be the same day each time. I'll do one more weigh in then switch to every 2 weeks and measurements once a month.

Owww tomt is evil I found tremenamix acid helped at first. Given in to pill now, no periods much better!!

It really is :( My mum had some of them tabs so I nicked a few of hers and think they helped. Will deffo make an appointment with doc it's just she's so busy and doesn't do full time so hard to get an appointment with her but will book one for whenever as long as I get seen by her. I recon I will end up back on the pill or some other form of contraception to help with these awful pains argh xx

Cramps so bad you would think you were being raped by a bread knife (sorry awful picture but that's how it felt)

Lol Han that made me laugh but described it so well! bl**dy awful pain :(. It's strange though because even though my periods seem to be getting more and more painful the bleeding is getting less. Before my periods would be heavy and last about 5 days. Now most of the bleeding is on day 1 and by day 3 it's pretty much stopped. I would deffo swap longer days with less pain if I could

I'm probably gonna sound like a silly cow now but does the implant cause weight gain at all? Over the years I I kept getting told the pill and other forms does cause weight gain then that it just increases appetite. I don't know what's the truth and couldn't say from personal experience because I was already overweight so didn't really take much notice to whether I gained anymore or not. I think I'll end up having to do something like the pill or implant can't go on like this xx

Think its all what works for you, the implant made me mad and gave me terrible sickness has to have it out.

Deffo see your doc and see what's best for you hun, might have to try a couple things first

Hope your weekends ok Xx

Back