Luv2BSlim's JUDDD Diary ~ 45.¼ lb lost, 27 lb to go!

Argh how the heck do I stop it automatically posting 'Sent from my iPhone blah blah...' after every post when I post on Minimins from my bl**dy phone! It's annoying lol.

I keep fancying plain yogurt with mixed fruit mmm. Will have to stock up on some next time I go shopping. I am going to start buying more veg and fruit to get the most out of my DD's.

Still going way over on my UD's, most by at least 300 cals. Need to keep an eye on that.

I keep getting headaches on my DD's now but not sure why. Maybe because of what I'm eating or how I'm spacing it out, will have to try and figure it out. It's a DD today and I'm now starting to get a headache, probably because I haven't eaten yet but saying that I still get them even if I eat earlier in the day *confused*. I have bad a headache every DD for the lat week or so, I'm fine on my UD's though.

My birthday next week and it falls on a DD, I might have to switch something around to make it an UD I'll have to see. Don't really want my birthday, they aren't so fun when you're reminded of getting older lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LOL deffo have an up for your birthday!!

I started DD at 1pm.. hungry and grumpy LOL

Your doing grand, mmm fruit and veg sounds good. Im having a huge eggwhite omlette tonight

Xx

Go to settings (bottom right hand side button) then click 'forum posting options', and turn 'send signature' to off :)

RebekahR said:
LOL deffo have an up for your birthday!!

I started DD at 1pm.. hungry and grumpy LOL

Your doing grand, mmm fruit and veg sounds good. Im having a huge eggwhite omlette tonight

Xx

Haha I think I should might be some birthday cake if I'm extra lucky lol :D yum

Awe no :( Are you doing it so you're going from 1pm to 1pm?xx

missnic07 said:
Go to settings (bottom right hand side button) then click 'forum posting options', and turn 'send signature' to off :)

Thanks missnic I'll give that a go now x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah 1-1 ... Thank goodness its nearly over LOL will do the opposite next weekend!

Xx

I clearly jinxed myself last night. I mentioned how I've lost at every weigh in on JUDDD apart from 1 that was a STS... Well, it was weigh in today and I'm half a lb heavier than I was last Friday ha! Lol.

My actual weigh in day would have been Saturday but it got changed to today because I switched my days during the week so I could have an up day on my birthday, that resulted in a double down day (hated it!) and it's done absolutely NOTHING for me because I've manage to gain. And it's also messed up my days. I say it's 'done absolutely nothing for me' when I shouldn't really because that's not the reason I did it, it was purely so I could have an up on a certain day that would have fell on a DD.

The gain could just be because of the double down, the fact that I've only left it 7 days instead of my normal 8 or that the last time I did a poo was Wednesday morning and Wednesday night was a BIG dinner and that with yesterday's DD food is still hanging around because I was unable to 'go' this morning before weighing myself.

Never mind. I'll take my own advice (which I can never normally do) and keep at it. I may even quit weighing until the end of the month. I also want to go back to my normal days but that would mean doing a double DD, a double UD or maybe an ID, but right now I am not feeling doing a double DD because to me they suck!

I'm off to go and eat my lovely slice of chocolate cake that's been waiting for me mmm.

Last edited:
Last time ( only time ) I did a double DD I gained too but it could be not going as well. I'm sure you'll get a whoosh then. :) xx

It seems alternates or fasting for a certain period of time( not excessive) is the way to go. It's definitely my last double DD they make me so hungry and grumpy and are clearly just not worth it

Thanks ladybird I hope I do
xx

The fact you haven't been to the toilet for days will probably have a lot to do with it. I agree about the double downs (I've been doing them for months) I never have any less than 4 down days a week and it doesn't seem to be getting me further than anyone else. I might try alternate days too.

Don't worry about the scales, it will be off plus more next week! x

The fact you haven't been to the toilet for days will probably have a lot to do with it. I agree about the double downs (I've been doing them for months) I never have any less than 4 down days a week and it doesn't seem to be getting me further than anyone else. I might try alternate days too.

Don't worry about the scales, it will be off plus more next week! x

Thank you ilikepencils. Hope I see at least 3 lb gone by March 1st fingers crossed.
Damn constipation! Dulcolax gets things moving but they're too painful for me lol.

Yeah I just don't think they're really worth it, maybe they are if we have had a week or longer off plan and want to get rid of the gain quicker but not while we are in the swing of things. Double down days also make me really hungry and I have to try very hard on the up afterwards not to go CRAZY.

Alternates seem to have worked for me so far so I say definitely worth giving it a go
xx

Fingers crossed you will! Are you drinking enough water?

I'm the same after double downs, so I'll definitely be trying alternates x

Must admit I'm deffo not drinking enough water, I hardly drink any at all :eek: . I mainly drink diet lemonade and that's only 1-2 glasses a day I never seem to feel thirsty much xx

Had a junk food day today. Small slice of chocolate cake for lunch. Chips and doner kebab for dinner. I feel so bloated and yukky but it tasted good lol.

I might do another up day tomorrow (will be my first double up) or an ID so I can get my usual days back on track.

Got my new bras today and I am shocked at how much a difference the right sized bra can make! My boobies no longer look as deflated lol. I've been wearing the wrong size bra for ages that was giving me almost 0 support. According to my before measurements I was a G or GG cup but now I'm a D or DD cup so that's some deflation right there poor things. Hoping they won't shrink any more.

Fingers crossed you will! Are you drinking enough water?

I'm the same after double downs, so I'll definitely be trying alternates x

Must admit I'm deffo not drinking enough water, I hardly drink any at all :eek: . I mainly drink diet lemonade and that's only 1-2 glasses a day I never seem to feel thirsty much xx

Back