Luv2BSlim's JUDDD Diary ~ 45.¼ lb lost, 27 lb to go!

Had a bit of a moan in another thread about all the calorie counting. These past few days it's got on top of me and started to really do my head in! But I feel for now I have to continue counting otherwise I'll just go way over, I don't mean just over by a bit... I mean way over. I'm just a greedy pig so I'll have to suck it up and just continue with the counting even if it is starting to get on my nerves.

On a more positive note, I'm happy to be 2 stone lighter than I was this time last year. Most nights I carry one of my cats up the stairs otherwise he'll just sit there and be stubborn... and he feels so heavy (he weighs 18lb) when I carry him and to think I've lost that and 10lb more feels good :). Actually, if I were to carry both my cats together then I would be able to feel how heavy my full 28lb loss is! might have to try it if I can. Then again maybe not they're too big and long lol.

So yeah still counting calories and writing everything down just haven't been updating it all on my diary here because I've been too lazy to get on the laptop.

Think its all what works for you, the implant made me mad and gave me terrible sickness has to have it out.

Deffo see your doc and see what's best for you hun, might have to try a couple things first

Hope your weekends ok Xx

Yeah I think you are right there. Weird how different things work great for some and not for others. I was on Microgynon (I think that's how you spell it) for about 6 years and loved no more heavy or painful periods. I stopped it mainly because I didn't like the thought of being on it for such a long time and also I suffered with migraines and was told by two doctors I shouldn't be taking it if I suffered with migraines. Funny, since I stopped it I haven't had one since (probably will now I've said that!). I stopped taking it at the end of 2010 it was weeeeks until I had my first proper period and then on I had hardly any pain at all but it's gradually got worse and worse in the last few months.

Yeah I'll check with the doc and see what they suggest xx

I suffer with migraine too I use mini pill, I was on that one for ages till I started getting migraines late teens

The counting is what made me feel a bit crazed but it works, try just to up in up days and only count on downs. You've done super duper its those changes that make you grin :))

Xxx

Weigh in number 4 this morning. I tried to go number 2 before getting on the scales but nothing was happening. I haven't been able to go since Monday. After not being able to 'go' I was thinking of putting off weighing until I could go to the loo but decided to just get on with it anyway. I was so happy to see a loss of 2.5lb for this week. So that's 10.75lb lost in my first month on JUDDD and I'm so happy! I lost 12lb in my first month on the VLCD so who can complain when I'm now getting to eat food. But I have to remember not to compare it and that at some point the losses will get lower/slower but that's cool.

I also took my measurements and everything has gone down, well apart from my ankles LOL. So another happy moment. I must admit I started to get a bit worried because my belly just wasn't budging but in the end it did.

01/10: 14st 3.25lb (start weight)
08/10: 13st 11.5lb
16/10: 13st 9.75lb
24/10: 13st 9lb
01/11: 13st 6.5lb

RebekahR said:
You've done super duper its those changes that make you grin :))

Xxx

Derbynanny said:
hey luv 2 b slim just read your diary you are doing so well? Keep up the good work

Teresa

Thank you Rebekah and Teresa xx

Just logging the losses in my measurements since the 1st October - 1st November

Upper left arm: -1.5 cm
Upper right arm: -1.5 cm
Bust: -1.5 cm
Fatty area just below boobies: -6 cm
Waist: -4.5 cm
Lower waist (around belly button): -3.5 cm
Bum: - 2.5 cm
Left thigh: - 2 cm
Right thigh: -2 cm
Left calf: -1.5 cm
Right calf: -1 cm

Good loss in measurements there!! I know the scales count but if you are measuring smaller then you ARE smaller!!x

Well I seem to be going a tiny bit more often so hopefully that will continue or even better I will start going even more often.

I'm currently on the hunt for a sparkly pair of shoes. I've seen some on eBay and I'm like I have to have! but I'm not sure what's in the bank currently so will have to wait...
616378600_tp.jpg
616378735_tp.jpg

I did buy a buy a dress from ASOS the other day though.
image1xxl.jpg

I ordered it in a size 14 so it's gonna take some work and time to get in to but I had to get it because it was half price and I have wanted a black lace dress for sooo long now.

Good loss in measurements there!! I know the scales count but if you are measuring smaller then you ARE smaller!!x

Thanks Jacci, I was starting to freak a bit when they weren't going down but the majority of it must have gone in the last week of my first month. I can't wait to see how different my measurements are at christmas, I'll have been on JUDDD about 3 months by then
x

Last edited:
Ah man I was having such a good dream when my alarm went off and woke me up! I so didn't want to get up. Pity it didn't go off a bit earlier and wake me up while I was dreaming about walking past an angry wasp nest and getting stung.

I managed to go again. Woo hoo lol. Definitely going more regular right now which is good so not feeling as bloated. Still bloated but not as much.

It's meant to be my 5th JUDDD weigh in tomorrow but I think I am just going to skip it and wait until next week. I have gone over on every up day since my last weigh in and I'm worried the scales will show it this week.

Your doing grand hunny

That dress is gorgeous, you will be in it in no time :)

Ugh bloating is s bummer

Have a good day Xx

That dress is gorgeous, you are going to look stunning just in time for party season :D

The dress is beautiful, I would love a black lace dress but havent worn a dress in years!! My time will come..maybe a black lace top for now!!xx

Hi luv2beslim (sorry I don't know your real name!).

Can't wait to read through all your diary as we started at similar weights. I am so hoping this works for me.

You've done fantastic, I'd kill for those losses!

Can I ask what pattern you follow? Ie, how many up/down days per week?

Haven't logged in for a few days and I also didn't weigh in on Friday like I was meant to. I decided to skip it and weigh in when I was next due to which is Sat 17th. I am feeling smaller but that could be in my head. It's weird, when I feel smaller the scales don't think so and when I feel bigger the scales drop? weird but I guess not so weird on JUDDD because of the scale bounces.

Sexy dress! :D I'm sure you'll look fab in it

That dress is gorgeous, you will be in it in no time

That dress is gorgeous, you are going to look stunning just in time for party season :D

The dress is beautiful

Aww you're all so kind thank you mwah xxx. It would be amaaazing if I could get in it by christmas or new years but not sure if I will... that would take some serious inch loss. It's ok though because if I don't manage it by christmas I can wear it for my birthday in Feb :D

If I can my aim is to stay around a size 14, I would love to be a 12 if I try really hard but last time I was a 12 I had to get below 10 stone and right now my goal is 10 and half stone, I guess I'll have to wait and see how I feel when I get closer to my goal

I would love a black lace dress but havent worn a dress in years!! My time will come..maybe a black lace top for now!!xx

Me neither Jacci, I think the last time I wore a dress was about 6 years ago. At the moment I live in tunic/long tops to try and hide my fat bum and flabby thighs lol and black leggings. I can't wait to wear a pair of jeans again too minus the muffin top xx

You've done fantastic, I'd kill for those losses!

Hey Louise and thank you, I am so happy with my first months loss on this plan. When I first started I certainly did not expect to lose nearly 11lb in my first month. I would have been just as happy with 8lb but being totally honest deep down didn't even think I would lose that. I doubt I'll lose the same amount in Nov though but that's cool just as long as my fat continues to disappear

Can I ask what pattern you follow? Ie, how many up/down days per week?

Since starting on the 1st October I have religiously stuck to alternate days. I have not yet done any double up or down days and haven't done a medium day so have been very strict with alternating my days xx

Your going ace, juddd is ace for inch loss too

How tall are you hunny?? I know we all carry our weight so differently. I just want another stone off LOL sooo slow now .. ugggh LOL

Glad to see you about xxx

Thanks for that, it seems everyone doesn't something a little different! Well done for being disciplined enough to truly alternate. I know for one I can't do a dd over a weekend, so will not likely lose 11lb in one month, aiming for 6lbs a month which is what I was loosing on the dreaded ww!

I skipped last weeks weigh in which should have been on the 9th and left it until my next weigh in which was today. I lost 2.¾ lb making me currently 13st 3.¾ lb. Being totally honest... not quite what I wanted (I wanted it, didn't expect it ;) lol). I know I shouldn't expect big losses on this plan. In my head I wanted to see about 5 lb and I guess I need to stop setting myself up for failure! I recently had a goal in my head for Nov and Christmas and now I'm scrapping them because if I don't make the goals I get down and I get SO fed up with that because I've done it like 100's of times since my first time dieting all those years ago. I need to just go with the flow. Be interesting to see if my measurements have gone down at the end of the month. I want to be able to fit into 16's comfortably soon if I can, at the moment some 16's are a little clingy around my big belly.

The number 2's have slowed down again this week *sigh* so I took one Dulcolax pico perle on Thursday night but it didn't do anything so I took another one on Friday night and managed to force myself to go a little while after waking up this morning.

I am keeping a diary in a note book of all my calories I am eating. I remember going over on a few of my up days in the first few weeks of starting JUDDD, but not too often. One thing I noticed is since weighing myself on the 1st of November I've been over on all my up days, well ok 2 of those were only 'slightly' over (that's a total of 8 up days). Between the 1st and 9th of November I found myself giving myself the excuse that I was skipping weigh in on the 9th so any damage would be gone by the 17th if I was good towards the end of the week... but I didn't do that, I kept going over still.

My up day allowance when I started was 2028 calories and that's what I plan to stick to (failing though!) for now. Here are the number of calories I went over by for the last 8 up days:
1st: 472
3rd: 306
5th: 304
7th: 170
9th: 547
11th: 273
13th: 46
15th: 30

That's an extra 2148 calories on top of my allowance set by the website. I have also been going over on my down days, ok not by hundreds like on my ups but it still adds up with the extras on the ups. So including the extras on my down days I've had an extra 2369 calories over the last 16 days. I'm not sure if not doing this will increase my losses, but I realise I can't complain because I did still manage to lose nearly 3 lb... it could have been less or even a STS. Either way I am going to try my hardest to stick to both my up and down day allowances and if I do go over then not anymore than 100 on my up days.

So yeah, I am happy with my loss for the last 16 days because a lot of my food was the dreaded junk food I love (bad I know!) and I've been going over my allowances... oh and I've done absolutely 0 exercise since starting JUDDD. I need to start some form of exercise soon though...

I didn't try so hard today though, it was an up day and I've gone over by a whopping 741 calories! Now that's an UUAD LOL.

I'm craving like mad and must be because TOTM is due in the next 1-2 weeks. Sometimes it feels like it comes round too quickly :rolleyes:.

Last edited:
How tall are you hunny??

I am 5ft 2 inches so pretty short, I must take after my mum lol. At my height it means according to BMI I need to lose A LOT of weight eek... definitely below my goal of 10 and a half stone anyway

I just want another stone off LOL sooo slow now .. ugggh LOL

You've done bloomin fantastic so far though! Are you currently still doing S&S? I would imagine the closer to goal you are it slows down but can be sooo frustrating. I remember being there a good few years ago... it was snails pace to lose the last stone for me argh xx

Thanks for that, it seems everyone doesn't something a little different! Well done for being disciplined enough to truly alternate. I know for one I can't do a dd over a weekend, so will not likely lose 11lb in one month, aiming for 6lbs a month which is what I was loosing on the dreaded ww!

Oh yeah totally I've seen so many variations since being on this part of the forum. Thank you, I just wish I was as disciplined with sticking to my allowances :eek:. I must admit that my DD at the weekend is probably the hardest... no doubt I'll try a double up day over the weekend at some point.

I have never done WW before so not really sure what you can or can't eat and how much. I've mainly done very restrictive diets so JUDDD is like a dream come true for me! xx

Back