Lydia's SW journey

lydia150970

Gold Member
Hi Guys

I normally post over in the WW board but am joining my first SW class tonight and very excited. I have gained so much weight recently its "time for action" as Gillian McKeith says!!

Done SW before but only on my own and probably wasn't following it correctly.

Really looking forward to getting started, first mini goal is to lose 1 stone by Christmas then will take the rest 1 stone at a time after that.

Hi Lydia and welcome to SW. Hope you do well on it and look forward to hearing all about it. Good luck :wavey:

Well am back from my first meeting. WOW sooooo different from Weightwatchers, lots of "group love" which I am not used to LOL!! Consultant was LOVELY and clearly very committed to all the members, evidently members get regular motivational texts and emails - how lovely it that. Raring to go from tomorrow morning - can't wait. Also can't believe how cheap the recipe books are!!!

Well first day under my belt - wasn't hungry at all and finished the day off with a curly wurly (within my syn allowance). Today out for a friends birthday to Pizza Express have looked at the menu decided what I want and then looked up potential sysn in my food optimising book, will have a flexisyn day but should still only come in at about 21 or 22 syns, so not as bad as I thought and I can try to claw some back before class next Wednesday.

All good so far

Will do x

Hi Lydia,

Welcome to SW too (from a newbie). I started 6 weeks ago and have lost 19 pounds so far. I'm finding it pretty easy and am eating good sized meals. I'm actually enjoying the fact that there is plenty of stuff that I really like but can eat in quantity. I have gone down a least one clothes size already.

So good luck and keep us posted.

gl

Hi GL WOW!!! Thats an impressive weight loss well done and keep up the great work!

What a nightmare I had today to find the Asda Chickpea Dhal!! Couldn't get it in my Local one so drove 10 miles to the next one - nope they didnt to it other!! I ended up doing a 35 mile journey to find the stuff!! Ended up buying 6 tins to keep me going!

Lost 5.5lbs this week, very happy

Lost 2lbs this week, very happy especially as I have been in France for 4 days!!

Well done Lydia. That's brilliant. Keep us posted.

Gail x

Another 1lb off really happy

Very happy to report that I have a new job, my current establishment is being abolished at some point between now and March 2012 (helpful timeline thanks guys!!) and I wouldn't get any redundancy as I haven't been there long (14 months). Got offered another job Wednesday and its a promotion for me with a bit more money so in this financial climate I am feeling like the cat that got the cream!!

Back