# Lynda's life

Hi Lynne,
Well I started with just the greek yogurt and I was fine with that but DH was having the mullerlight with choc bits in his so I though why not try the basic no fat vanilla, you know the big tubs. I just put 1 tbls to 2tbls of the greek. It just give it a nicer flavour, and FREEEEEE

Lynda xx

Juicy July Challenge
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wwzQ6aI/

My personal challenge 30lbs in 12 weeks…..:scale:
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wF8IPZ5/

The Whole Picture
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wpORheW/

Wk 1 - 6
Wk 2 -1.5 ...1/2 Stone Award :D ... SOTW
Wk 3 - 4.5 ... SOTW
Wk 4 - 3 ....1 Stone Award :D …SOTW
Wk 5 + 1.... Bronze Body Magic Award
Wk 6 –5 …:D

My Diary… http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/222393-lyndas-life.html

Testing my new signature :)

Morning all,
I passed 50 posts so now I can have my photo and my signature on here and don't have to cut and paste every time. :party0011: p.s. can't quite work out how to attach signature so had to cut'n'paste :(

Had a good day yesterday with nearly an hour of aerobic exercise and nearly 10,000 steps. My pasta bake was really tasty and the SW tomato ketchup is very nice. I will post the recipe on the recipe link later.

Didn’t do much else yesterday so will end there with a bit of nice news my DD has got a job yea! :talk017:
She starts a workplace apprenticeship for NVQ business and administration. Rubbish money but a start none the less. It’s so hard for 18-25 year olds at the moment. My 23 year old DS is also out of work, fingers crossed :fingerscrossed: for him now.

Body balance and 15 mins aerobic tonight, no lunchtime walk just a visit to Sainsbury to top up salad stuff.

Have a good day everyone

Lynda xx

Juicy July Challenge
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wwzQ6aI/

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wF8IPZ5/

The Whole Picture
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wpORheW/

Wk 1 - 6
Wk 3 - 4.5 ... SOTW
Wk 5 + 1.... Bronze Body Magic Award

My Diary… http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/222393-lyndas-life.html

Hi Lynda...Congrats on getting back on track. And passing up wine...you are my idol...LOL! I just started SW last week and it's great to have a place to come to for inspiration esp. since there are no groups here in California.

I did spinning years ago...My husband called it the "butt on fire" workout because I'd have to soak in Epsom Salt and warm water to dull the soreness. I could barely stand for a day or so but it firmed my backside up nice and proper.

Good weigh-in vibes toward that 1.5 stone mark!

Donna

Hi Lynda...Congrats on getting back on track. And passing up wine...you are my idol...LOL! I just started SW last week and it's great to have a place to come to for inspiration esp. since there are no groups here in California.

I did spinning years ago...My husband called it the "butt on fire" workout because I'd have to soak in Epsom Salt and warm water to dull the soreness. I could barely stand for a day or so but it firmed my backside up nice and proper.

Good weigh-in vibes toward that 1.5 stone mark!

Donna

Hi Donna,
Welcome..:welcome:

The Spinning class got new bikes so the seats aren't as bad as they used to be but I know where you are coming from :rotflmao:

Just gotta make the most of the positive vibs when you have them.

Good luck with your journey :thankyou:

Lynda xx

Juicy July Challenge

The Whole Picture

Wk 1 - 6
Wk 3 - 4.5 ... SOTW
Wk 5 + 1....Bronze Body Magic Award

Attachments

• S7.jpg
    S7.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 30
  • S14.jpg
    S14.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 28
Congrats on your daughter getting a job, I hope your DS finds something soon too. It's hard for everyone out there - I'm a bit older than the 18-25 group (I'm 26 :D), and I'm always overqualified or underqualified!

Well done on your weight loss so far :)

well done was just having a nosey! you seem really focused with your eating and exercising xx

Hiya Linda, you are doing so well :D Fab news re your DD getting her job. My Matt is doing an apprenticeship and yep rubbish money but after a year they are finally looking at upping his money in the next couple of months as he works so hard so it really can work out and they learn a skill. Goodluck to your DS jobs are hard to come by and Matt wouldn't have this job if it hadn't been for me writing to local companies as if I was him :8855:

I am impressed with your exercise. Wish I could motivate myself to do more. i have the stuff just don't use it xxxxx

Got home from work at 4:40 last night, :bolt: changed for the gym and ploughed into this new Creole sauce for chicken recipe from the SW website. Lots of chopping of vegetables and peeling tomatoes. Turned out nice though hot but not so much as couldn’t taste it. I plated that up did all the dishes so when we got home from body balance, showered, we could just sit down to eat. That is such a luxury.

Feeling very excited about the weigh in tonight feel sure I will get at least 2 for my 1.5 stone aware. But I do want more then that.

Just had a great 30 mins walk feeling really strong my pace is now 16:57 per mile. Not bad when I started it was 21 min miles. Oh had a desk move today so haven’t been on as much as usual, need to do some work too so probably catch up with everyone’s diary tomorrow (when I can report my mega lose :cross: )

Speak tomorrow :wavey:
Lynda xx

Very glum :eek: only got 1lb, was sure I would have at least 2lbs.....:cry:

I know I hear you say I lost 5lbs last week and should be grateful but I have had a good week. I know I have to be positive it will show next week.

But :break_diet: I am gonna have a treat tonight. I prepared salmon and SW chips so it's gonna be something like that but from the chippy.... :eating: sorry fans :badmood: just need to do this tonight.
Back to goodness tomorrow, I have already got my salad ready for work :angel09:

I will have to make sure I do all my exercise and eat lots of superfree, maybe cut down on my LARGE puddings at the end of the night, raspberries Total 0% yogurt & FF vanilla yogurt, a cereal bowl full :eek:

Trying to stay positive, Lynda xx

Lynda, you sound totally gutted at your 1lb loss:(
But come on, cheer up, 1lb is really good, if I lost 1lb regularly, I would be really happy;)
Hope you enjoyed your fish and chips, and perhaps, once you had it, decided to bin the batter, but if you didn't, savour a taste for me xxx

Hey Linda,

Lookie here... a lb is 2 packs of butter... Thats alot of fat gone sweetie. Iknow its disappointing and my weightloss has been really slowly so I so so sympathise.

Which plan do you follow most? EE? If so have you thought of throwing in some red days? xxxxx

thanks for all the support girls :eek:

I should be grateful my work will pay off next week and I won't be so cocky about my loses. You never know what the body is gonna do especially when you are going through the menopause :p.

I had battered banger and chips but couldn't finish the chips. couple of choc bars and a small pack of pastels. Now that is out of my system I am ready for another good week.

I will have another 30 min walk lunchtime and a gym session with 30 min aerobic and weights session.
Salmon and SW chips are all prepared for tonight so that's dinner sorted.
Sors for being ungreatful :sad0071:

onward and downward :superwoman:

Lynda xx

Hey Linda,

Which plan do you follow most? EE? If so have you thought of throwing in some red days? xxxxx

Jackie,
I always do EE dunno if could go back to red/green again after all this time, it would mean reading the book :eek:....:8855:

Lynda xx

Oh yes... I get very confused but I seriously find my weighloss slow on EE, very very slow after the initial loss. It may of course work for you but wondered if it might help to try a few red days and just see if it helps yours losses?? I plan to reread my books too to help me get my head around it properly. EE just doesn't work for me full time . Well done for getting back on track. Proud of you xxxxxxxxx

Well I didn't get to the gym last night my knee was giving me some pain so took some painkillers and saving it for RPM (spinning) today.

100% on plan day yesterday and today will be the same.

Bit worried about visit to Swansea, my mum, tomorrow. Must prepare stuff to take with me. She always wants to go for a meal have to take care there.

Not feeling so up today must work on that :(

Lynda xx

Morning Lynda,
Probably your painful knee getting you down, and the disappointment of not doing your exercise last night:(
Have a good trip to Swansea to visit your Mum x

Back