# Lynda's life

Well done Lynda. I bet you feel brilliant :D

Well done Lynda. I bet you feel brilliant :D

Yea, thanks, and so focused I plan not to have a treat next Wednesday, after weigh-in :)

Just popped in to say I lost 3lbs this week yea! :woohoo:

I have broken the 17st barrier just by 1lb but I am 16.13

V pleased will write more later

3lbs off, I was really please to break the 17st last night and get slimmer of the week again.

Had a very active day yesterday with a walk and lots of up and down stairs at work I hit 9,000 steps for the day.

Just 6lbs to lose by end of august, for my own personal target now for 30lbs in 12 weeks. I think I can do this now.

Gonna write all of today's food in tomorrow so I get a more accurate picture of my daily intake.

Have a good day all
Lynda xx

Well done Lynda, that is a brilliant loss!:)

Retrospective day 1 (yesterday :doh:)

WEDNESDAY 4 AUG

Breakfast

2 weetabix (HEXB)
Skimmed Milk (HEXA) this also covers hot drinks during the day :coffee:
4 large strawberries
Sweetener

Lunch
Cooked chicken breast
Lettuce, Toms, peppers, onion & spinach
3tlbs Sainsbury lowcal salad cream (3 Syns)

Snacks
Banana, Activa cherry yoghurt & sugar free gum (0.5 Syns)
1/3 of an orange club biscuit, following giving blood :ambulance: (2 Syns)

Dinner
Baked Salmon steak with Piri Piri Schwartz shake on it :eating:
Roast potato squares (frylight)
Green beans
Asda low fat Mushroom sauce 1/2 jar (4 Syns)
100g raspberries with 100ml LF vanilla yoghurt & total 0% Greek yoghurt and sweetener

Syns for the day 9.5

Exercises
This was limited to 30 mins on the WII last night as I had given blood lunchtime and always get a bit fainty when I do strenuous exercise after that. Still 2 x 15 units toward my Gold body magic shiny. My plan is to do 15 x 15 this week.

I will be have a cooked breakfast for dinner tonight yumm after doing an RPM(spinning) class at 5:15. May even get around to cleaning the house as we are out all day tomorrow :superwoman:

I am off to Swansea for lunch by the seaside tomorrow but will be sticking to the plan and counting my syns. I am taking my food diary on my phone and will put the details down Monday morning.

Have a good weekend everyone
Lynda xx

Weekend was a good one apart from RPM on Friday didn’t do much exercises. Will have to make up for it the rest of the week.

FRIDAY 5 AUG
Breakfast
2 weetabix (HEXB)
Skimmed Milk (HEXA) this also covers hot drinks during the day
4 large strawberries
Sweetener

Lunch
Mug Shot, 2 x SW mini quiche
Banana
Dinner
Gammon steak, eggs, beans, mushrooms, toms, SW chips & 1 LF Morrison bangers (0.5 Syn)
100g raspberries with 100ml LF vanilla yoghurt & total 0% Greek yoghurt and sweetener
28g bag Haribo sweets (5 syns) – SF gum (0.5 syns)

Syns for the day 6

SATURDAY 6 AUG
Breakfast
2 weetabix (HEXB)
4 large strawberries
Sweetener

Lunch
Poached Hake, new potatoes, salad (this was dressed in oil so counted ½ tbls spoon of oil 1 syn)
Salad cream (2.5 syns) - Banana
Dinner
Cooked ham, smash, mushy peas with SW tom ketchup
Treats
SF gum (0.5 syns), 2 x vodka & diet lemonade (5 syns) 2 x 28g Haribo (10 syns), SF gum (0.5 syns)

Syns for the day 19.5 – I was OK with this as Thursday, Friday and Sunday syns were low.

SUNDAY 7 AUG
Breakfast
So Simple porridge (HEXB)
4 large strawberries
Sweetener

Lunch
Mug shot, some cooked chicken & banana
Dinner
Chicken, rice, red cabbage & carrots with pour over BBQ sauce (1/3 2 syns)
Haribo 28g bag (5 syns) SF gum (0.5 syns)

Syns for the day 7.5

Looking forward to another good week :D

Lynda xx

Mornin :D

Having a great week hope it will show in weigh-in tomorrow. I would love to get my 2st shiny (4lb lose) :fingerscrossed: or my 10% (2lb lose).

MONDAY 8 AUG

Breakfast

2 weetabix (HEXB)
4 large strawberries
Sweetener

Lunch
Cooked chicken breast

Snacks
Banana, Activa cherry yoghurt & sugar free gum (0.5 Syns)
SW mini quiche & mug shot (I have cravings yesterday and the mug shot helped) 28g bag Haribo (5 syns)

Dinner
Grilled turkey steaks with Jacket spud
Schwartz pepper sauce pour on 1/2 pack (3 Syns)
100g raspberries with 100ml LF vanilla yoghurt & total 0% Greek yoghurt and sweetener this time I put a white choc options (2 syns) with this pudding OMG lush or what.

Total syns for the day 13.5

Exercise
Didn't get my walk today so upped it a bit in the gym 30 mins (380 cals) on the cross trainer and 15 mins (120 cals) on the treadmill. With abs and back work too. Keeping up the intensity to get my Gold award.
Won't get to have to walk at all before weigh-in on Wednesday so filling up the evenings with gym sessions. Even going following my weigh-in
:innocent0002:

Have a good day all :vibes:

Lynda xx

Hi all
Have my weigh-in tonight so home all my work will pay off. :fingerscrossed:

Visited a friend in hospital today she had 7.5 hour operation to remove a cancerous growth but is bright and churrpy with a huge wound in her inner thigh makes you realise how luck I am to have my health
.:character00264:

Have a good day all
Lynda xx

TUESDAY 9 AUG

Breakfast

2 weetabix (HEXB)
4 large strawberries
Sweetener

Lunch
Cooked chicken breast

Snacks
Activa cherry yoghurt & sugar free gum (0.5 Syns)
Apple, SW mini quiche & mug shot 28g bag Haribo (5 syns)

Dinner
Baked trout with cous cous spicy crumb on top (2.5 syns)
Asda onion & chive instant sauce 1/2 pack (3 syns)
cubed roasted potatoes frylite,
roasted courgette both with Cajun spice shake from Schwartz on them & corn on the cob

Syns for the day 14

Exercise
Went to the gym before my body balance class and managed 21 mins (250 cals) on the cross trainer. Plus the 1 hour of body balance class.

Last edited:
I lost 2lbs and got my 10% shiny
:party0019:

But my Wednesday went to hell :break_diet:

WEDNESDAY 10 AUG

Breakfast
2 weetabix (HEXB)
4 large strawberries
Sweetener

Lunch
Cooked chicken breast

After weigh-in (see if I can remember it all) gulp:busted:
Ripple bar, milkybar with raisins,
Milkybar pudding x 3 :(
Large bag of Rowntrees berry sweet
Large bar wisper

Small galaxy :booboo:
S'Bury tikka curry with pila rice and 4 onion bajies :sign0007:

Didn't want you all the think I was an angel but back in control now and promise, to me if nobody else that next Wednesday (weigh-in) will be saintly

I do expect ass kicking and finger wagging to follow.......

Lynda xx

Congrats on reaching 10% target, Lynda. Now for the post weigh-in binge....Happens to the best of us esp. after being virutuous all week. You start to think you've earned that splurge and once in a while it is alright, you cannot let it become a habit. When I did WW, our centre was located next to a candy shop known for homemade fudge and caramel bars. Everytime I lost weight, I would stop in for a small piece until I realized I was buying half dozen sampler boxes that I nibbled on throughout the week but never tracked. Yet I could never understand why my weight loss stalled. Just move on but be careful not to slip into a regular pattern of eating well for the weigh-in and undermining yourself right after you get off the scale.

Donna

Congrats on reaching 10% target, Lynda. Now for the post weigh-in binge....Happens to the best of us esp. after being virutuous all week. You start to think you've earned that splurge and once in a while it is alright, you cannot let it become a habit. When I did WW, our centre was located next to a candy shop known for homemade fudge and caramel bars. Everytime I lost weight, I would stop in for a small piece until I realized I was buying half dozen sampler boxes that I nibbled on throughout the week but never tracked. Yet I could never understand why my weight loss stalled. Just move on but be careful not to slip into a regular pattern of eating well for the weigh-in and undermining yourself right after you get off the scale.

Donna

Thanks Donna,
It did become a habit my last session with SW and I was always disappointed with my loses or not as the case may be. I would start eating on Wed then Thur would creep in then it was the weekend and I wouldn't be good again till Monday 3 days to pull back, madness. I Plan to have a small chocolate treat next week and leave it at that. With the syns I don't use during the week I can well afford it.

Lynda xx

Thursday 11 Aug

Clareel does her diary during the day and edits as she goes along so I'm gonna try that today :)

THURSDAY 11 AUG

Breakfast

2 weetabix (HEXB)
4 large strawberries
Sweetener

Lunch
Lettuce, toms, peppers & onions with cooked chicken breast
2 tbls s'bury LF salad cream (2 syns)
Mini SW quiche

Snacks
Banana, apple & 28g Haribo bag (5 syns)

Dinner
Chicken with pasta Schwartz pore on sauce BBQ 1/3 (2 Syns)
Cabbage & green beans
Raspberries, 100g van NF yoghurt & total 0% yoghurt with sweetner

Syns for the day 9

Exercise
None :( only 3,165 steps on Thursday

Last edited:
Well done on your 2lb loss and reaching Club 10 xxxx

:asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick:.........Is that enough for all the naughty things you ate?;)

Now back to it today!:)

Well done on your 2lb loss and reaching Club 10 xxxx

:asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick:.........Is that enough for all the naughty things you ate?;)

Now back to it today!:)

Yep can't sit down now :rotflmao:

Lynda xx

Back