# Lynda's life

Hi All,
Very busy at work at the moment and DIY going on at home so not much time for the forum this week.

Had a few drinks on Friday and ended up having about 30 syns :sigh: the rest of the weekend was good. Did some baking, now have the SW speed soup for this week lunches. I make the ½ syn roulade well recommend that if you have a sweet tooth. I also make my individual quiches again double batch so that will last the week too.

I did the RPM (spinning) on Friday worked quite hard. Saturday I was in Swansea pushing my mum around in her wheel chair so lots of steps there too. Baked on Sunday that kept me busy and had my lunchtime walk yesterday.

Bit boring I know but just wanted to keep up to date. After last week 1lb dunno what I am gonna get this week, not even gonna say what I would like, just cross my fingers :fingerscrossed: and get on the scales and be grateful with what I get. :scale:

Have a good week everyone.

Lynda xx

Oh dear :sign0007: wrote everywhere else and not my diary :doh:.

Bit Pdd :mad: off I only lost 1lbs this week but then I got all my award and was delighted.

Stone and half shiny, :character00238: Silver Body Magic shiny, :character00238: and my Slimmer of the Month shiny, shiny :character00238::character00238:

A predicted wet night out tonight :party0016: but rest of week writing it down
and sticking strictly to the plan :innocent0002:

Here's to a good week please let me break the stone next weigh-in :fingerscrossed: (3lbs)

Lynda xx

Well done on the loss and all the awards :)

Well yes quite a wet night last night :7834:
but I didn't get too drunk :drunk:

Apart from numerous vodkas and 1/2 a jug of pimms I didn't do too bad last night.

I have a SW speed soup before I went out and small plate of left over chips 3 LF sausages and SW tom sauce :eating: when I got home 2am. Oh and a large double decker :break_diet:that I "FOUND" :nono:in the fridge.

Very delicate today had my w'bix and strawberries for b'fast and meeting my daughter lunchtime for much shopping for her new job. I WILL eat my SW speed soup before I meet her but I do feel weak :gen157: there are bacon buttys around me this morning and they smell lush.

I will try to stay strong eat my banana and soup and do maybe a cooked breakfast for dinner tonight :eating:

Have a good weekend everyone

Lynda xx

Hi,
Had a couple more tempting moments :gen147:eek:ver the weekend but stayed strong.
Even a meal out and stayed well within syns.

Lets temp you.......
Pork tenderloin, black pudding (4 syns for 2oz), plain Mash, wilted spinach, baked beetroot and a couple of diet cokes :drool:

I think it was a big achievement that every time I passed sweet chocs I looked, thought about it then moved on.:angel09:

I had a gym session on Saturday, never happens, but now I am on the path to Gold Body magic :winner: have to push on. Had my walk today and off to the gym tonight.

Here's to a 100% rest of week :D

Lynda xx

WHOOOOOOOOOO go Lynda!!!

Have seen your encouraging posts elsewhere and thought I'd stop by to say hi!!!
You're doing so well, keep it up girl!! xx

Mornin :character00238:

With my lunchtime walk and gym session yesterday cleared 10,568 steps yea:whacky068:

Food :eat:
Weetabix & strawberries and SW speed soup for lunch. A few pieces of fruit and SW mini quiche for snacks. Had a nice dinner SW chips, green beans and baked salmon with Piri piri shake on it no syns, and some SW tom ketchup. Finished off with raspberries & strawberries with a vanilla choc yog on top. A first for me no syns all day. So spent 5 on a 28g bag of haribo result :bliss:

No walk today resting but body balance tonight. W'bix & strawbs for b'fast again but a salad for lunch today. Dunno what to have for dinner yet but will be on plan :)

Have a good day everyone :wavey:

Lynda xx

Hi Lemonade,

:welcome2: Take a look around the diaries my is a minor lose compared to some. I have see lots of 4 and 5 stones shinys.

Lots of inspiration to get you started. I hope to be the proud owner of a 5 stone shiny one day:character00100:

Have a good day
Lynda xx

Hi Lynda.. Your loss is inspirint too as it shows how quickly the weigh can come off . I am in awe of all the amazing and many huge losses here and looked through the before and after photos last night.. They were quite incredible and , as you say motivating me to get mine in the gallery before too long. Im impressed with all your exercise as thats something I really want to increase ..well get off the starting block actually. I am a full time teacher and after stopping on at work till late most evenings then often coming home and starting prep for the next day, Im pushed to find time to fit moving in!!! Excuses , excuses .. I have osteoarthritis in my spine which is a bit of a sod but I can walk most days ..see more excuses..Have a good Tuesday
Diana

Hi Lynda.. Your loss is inspirint too as it shows how quickly the weigh can come off . I am in awe of all the amazing and many huge losses here and looked through the before and after photos last night.. They were quite incredible and , as you say motivating me to get mine in the gallery before too long. I'm impressed with all your exercise as that's something I really want to increase ..well get off the starting block actually. I am a full time teacher and after stopping on at work till late most evenings then often coming home and starting prep for the next day, Im pushed to find time to fit moving in!!! Excuses , excuses .. I have osteoarthritis in my spine which is a bit of a sod but I can walk most days ..see more excuses..Have a good Tuesday
Diana

Thanks Diana,
Sometime you lose site of what you have done when you think of what is still to do.

It's great to hear you still walk even with osteoarthritis, walking is the way to start. Lunch times get you out of the office/school get a bit of green therapy and you would be surprised how quickly you can build up your speed and distance. I exercise as I couldn't a few years ago. It took them 2 years and finally diagnosed osteoarthritis in my hip joints. I am now the proud owner of 2 new hips and the ability to walk without pain again.

Losing weight is the best way to improve it but it took me 2 years to switch my head into doing it properly. Now I am I don't want to go back. When I wasn't exercising I would easily stiffen up again. My mum won't move about and the less she does the less she can do. My lunch time walks are only 30 mins but are very effective and I feel the benefits already in just a few weeks.

Make time for movement it is important to your body health. A pedometer helps too.

This has gone on a bit need to do some work now :giggle:

Lynda xx

I know the going on a bit feeling .. I cant stay away from my computer . Waiting for roast new potatoes with rosemary and herbs ..raost veg and baked bacon..smells lovely. I really sympathise with your mum as I know how tempting it is to avoid pain by staying inactive. I have had 2 operations on my neck vertabrae as I had nerves trapped there and so far I am lucky that my lower back and knees fluctuate in pain levels and I can go for weeks without much trouble. I know without doubt that losing weight before lessened the pain , also reflux . I feel so full of energy with all this healthy food . 2 new hips ..yeah .I know a few people who have had new hips and never looked back ..My daughter has had some knee operations over the last 2 years and was offered the choice of a private hospital on the NHS .. She goes from scan to operation in less than 2 months with a follow up appointment with th surgeon each time within a week .. Physio when it suits . Her MRI was booked in a consultation for the following week !!!! Amazing..
Anyway, now Im rabbiting but looking forward to sharing my weight loss battle with you
Diana

offered the choice of a private hospital on the NHS ..
Diana

Diana,
I was lucky enough to be in a job with private health and had both my ops done within 2 months Sep 09 first one Nov 09 second. With all the sick leave they didn't renew my fixed term contract but I am more then grateful for getting the ops done so quickly. Each op cost appox 15k so didn't mind looking for another job. And my next job was home based for 6 mths so plenty of recovery time. Luck and good time where mine.
Lynda xx

Weigh day comes around so quickly....:scale:

Can't say how I will do this week as the last two week didn't turn out as planned. We'll see when I get on the scales.

The week as been on the whole a good one except for my Thursday night out. Which put me about 20 syns over the week. Shouldn't hit too hard.

Had a nice sweet and sour meal last night and did body balance. Having a walk lunchtime (HOT) that will help with weigh-in tonight. Just having a mini SW quiche and SW speed soup for lunch today and a punnet of cherries.

Wish me luck and will prob report lose later tonight.

Lynda xx

Just popped in to say I lost 3lbs this week yea! :woohoo:

I have broken the 17st barrier just by 1lb but I am 16.13

V pleased will write more later

3lbs off, I was really please to break the 17st last night and get slimmer of the week again.

Had a very active day yesterday with a walk and lots of up and down stairs at work I hit 9,000 steps for the day.

Just 6lbs to lose by end of august, for my own personal target now for 30lbs in 12 weeks. I think I can do this now.

Gonna write all of today's food in tomorrow so I get a more accurate picture of my daily intake.

Have a good day all
Lynda xx

Back