# Lynda's life

So sorry to hear things are not going very well Lynda, so sending you a (BIG HUG) from South Wales, hope things pick up soon, as i've got you on the list for doing the Mumbles Mile. Helen x

Well here it is again weigh-in day.

I didn't exercise again yesterday but did bake and stayed on plan, mostly.

Plan to get weighed in tonight and then have a blow out. Get all my temptations out of my mind. Dunno what to expect would like at least to STS. But strangely feeling slimmer :rolleyes:

Tomorrow is another week and have planned to start my Gold body magic again with a vengeance and on plan.

We have booked a week in Cornwall first week of sept (no kids yea!!!). I have planned out lots of 5-7 mile walks during that week. I will have a holiday and drink and eat a bit but be very active. There is a pool and gym on the site too so no excuse.

You know you can do it Lynda just get your positive brain back again :mad:

Watch this space.......
Lynda xx

Yes, Lynda, you can do it, and will do it!

Sorry to hear about the shoulder, but, on the lighter side of things, you are going to be like the Bionic Woman before long!;)

Good luck for WI tonight xxxx

1Lb for me this week, with the week I've had pleased with that:)

Well done on the lb !! I am off to Cornwall next week and my friends are going the first week in September... I am due back at work that week but wont be teaching till 12th so tempting to join friends !!
You have my every sympathy about your shoulder from a fellow sufferer. I know how it feels when you come away from appointments with the prospect of injections and more treatments.. I dont blame you for having a little cry ..its horrible though you just get on with it mostly.

Thursday 18 Aug 11

Hi all,

Had a great day yesterday 100% on plan and a good gym session

Breakfast
2 weetabix (HEXB)
Skimmed Milk (HEXA) this also covers hot drinks during the day
4 large strawberries, Sweetener

Lunch
Chicken salad & pasta with s'bury LF salad cream (3 syns)

Dinner
DH cooked dinner and it was syn free :D
Chicken, in a lush tomato sauce, onion, pepper garlic & SW chips and broccoli

Snacks
SW mini quiche, Banana, SF gum (0.5)
Raspberries with 0% yog sweetener & pack of Fizzer's couldn't find the syns so I am saying (4 syns) if anyone knows please post me thanks

Syns for the day 9.5

Exercise
30 mins on the cross trainer and 20 mins on the treadmill walking and abs and back work

Hers to another 100% day :)

Lynda xx

Gonna lump the weekend in all together....
:break_diet:

Friday 100% on Plan 8.5 Syns

Saturday our 28th Wedding anniversary
100% on plan up to our meal out. Just to wet your appetite :eat:

• Chicken liver parfait with tomato bread ~ so nice I haven't had bread for months, oh I forgot the butter ;)
  • Chicken & Stilton crumble :drool: I had new pots instead of chips here :innocent0002:
  • Raspberry pavlova ~ aaaahhhh heavenly :p
  • Then there was the couple of vodka and DIET.. cokes
  • And when I got home I finished off my 3 28g bags of Haribo
  • A cherry brandy and DIET lemonade to finish the night
Grand total of syns 74.5

Sunday
stayed quite good all day and had a long walk which clocked up 18,091 steps. Up and down hills so burned off lots of Saturdays syns. Even took a SW picnic for the journey. I just tipped over the edge of my syns when I had 2 digestives.... with clover eek :eek: Nice though
Total Syns 21

Monday
I am aching from head too my toes :( but plan to be 100% today. Have had usual b'fast and a nice salad for lunch, with my fruit. I plan to have salmon with rice or pasta tonight.
I would like to fit a gym session in today but will see how my body is. Not feeling too down about the weekend just, to quote JackieN "draw a line under it" and back on he wagon.

Got to get at least 1lb this week for my 2st shiny :fingerscrossed:

Have a great week everyone :rainbow:

Lynda xx:553:

Monday 22 Aug 2011

Breakfast
2 weetabix (HEXB)

Lunch

Dinner
Salmon steak with rice and roasted veg & pour on pepper sauce 1/2 a pack (3 syns)

Snacks
Banana, SF gum (0.5)
Raspberries with 0% yog sweetener 28g Haribo (5 syns)

Syns for the day 11.5

Exercise
Just a walk yesterday 3,809 steps

100% day :)

DD home late last night will have a good old chat when I pick her up from work tonight.

Tuesday Plan
Same breakfast and lunch
Dinner: Turkey steaks with SW chips peas/sweetcorn/carrots
May do a cous cous crust on the steaks again tasty with a sauce dunno which yet.
Exercise: Gonna start my lunchtime walks again plan 30 mins and body balance class tonight looking forward to that need a good stretch.

Started my blog yesterday gonna write some more on that now and catch up with diaries later :)
Have a good day everyone

Just come back from my lunchtime 30 hour fast walk. Recovery was very good and my time was better then I thought it would be. Haven't done is lunchtime walk a over 10 days so very pleased. Burning off the FAT :D

Well done you !! proud of you. We are just back from ours and we did not get wet today. Park was empty for most of it so it was good to clear my head. Keep up the good work. I think I shall set you just a weeny challenge to be 100% today ;) xxxxx

Thanks Jackie, the weather is dry in Bristol today I had rain on the way into work 7am this morning :eek:. I had my ipod going with lovely music and just walked. I set myself a marker (lamp post, road-sign) to get to and it makes it easier and I flew around today :D Nice bit of greeeennnn :vibes:

I have been thinking about joining your 100% challenge. I have been going off the rails a bit on WI day and a few bits on the W'end. So a couple of 100% wks before my holiday will help. Still got 3lbs to lose for my 30lb by end of Aug.

But and there is always a but we have a BBQ on the weekend I was looking forward to having a drink, not so much the food this time :eek:

Would you give me a day off? :eek:

Tuesday 23 Aug 11

Breakfast
2 weetabix (HEXB)

Lunch

Dinner
Turkey steaks with spiced up cous cous topping
Green beans, roasted veg and sw roasted potato cubes with cajun spice shake on them. Sauce thought I had an instant pepper sauce. Threw it in the jug and added water it was the add the milk type so cobbled together with gravy granules little milk and m'wave and called it (5 syns) :booboo:

Snacks
Banana, SF gum (0.5), apple, Raspberries with 0% yog
sweetener. Made some roulard mix up as lemon cup cakes, didn't quite work they all went flat but tasted nice and all 36 of them are only (0.5 syn)

Syns for the day 9

Exercise
Lunchtime walk and hour body balance class 6,232 steps

100% day :)

Wednesday Plan
Usual lunch and b'fast and chicken something for dinner.
No WI night treats but going to the gym straight from class.

Bit nervous about WI not sure how it will go I need 1lb for my 2st shiny really would like that one :fingerscrossed:

Thanks Jackie, the weather is dry in Bristol today I had rain on the way into work 7am this morning :eek:. I had my ipod going with lovely music and just walked. I set myself a marker (lamp post, road-sign) to get to and it makes it easier and I flew around today :D Nice bit of greeeennnn :vibes:

I have been thinking about joining your 100% challenge. I have been going off the rails a bit on WI day and a few bits on the W'end. So a couple of 100% wks before my holiday will help. Still got 3lbs to lose for my 30lb by end of Aug.

But and there is always a but we have a BBQ on the weekend I was looking forward to having a drink, not so much the food this time :eek:

Would you give me a day off? :eek:
firstly good luck with WI :)

I challenged you to one day at a time as didn't want you to feel it was too much 100% every day, as its not easy, so you can have a day off to drink :D

I won't lie, i've not found it easy but I have just completed my first ever 100% week :D xxxxx

Well done on 100% week it isn't easy I know had I a few at the beginning.

I will take 1 day at a time if I can do it for 6/7 then I am winning
Ta

Well done!!! :bunnydance:

Yes take it one day at a time or the 100% thing. The days soon become a week. And do the 100% thing with someone else cos I think that's what kept me going. Come and join in with us :)

You can have the day off for special occasions :D

Back