# Lynda's life

Friday 12 August

Coming down with a cold blaa... hope I can cope with RPM(spinning) tonight.

Got up at 5:15 this morning to go and watch the dawn take off at the Bristol Balloon Fiesta ...:( no show the clouds were too low. Anyway nice way to start the day lovely view from Clifton downs of Clifton suspension bridge and the river Avon gorge. Lots of green and fresh air and the food supplied by someone at work was on plan. Coffee and muller lite yogs :)

Have a good day everyone
Lynda xx

FRIDAY 12 AUG

Breakfast

At Clifton 2 x Muller lite yoghurts cup coffee
At work 2 weetabix (HEXB)
Skimmed Milk (HEXA) this also covers hot drinks during the day
4 large strawberries, Sweetener

Lunch
2 x Mini SW quiche & Muller lite yoghurt (he bought lots)
Mug shot

Snacks
Banana, apple 2 X MINI SW quiche & Raspberries, 0% yog sweetener with White choc option (2 syns) 2 x haribo 28g (10 syns)

Dinner

Gammon Steak, 1 Morrisons LF sausage (0.5 Syn) SW chips, beans, Mushrooms, Toms & SW tom ketchup
Raspberries with 0% yog sweetner & white choc option (2 syns)

Syns for the day 14.5

Exercise
RPM I hope :sign0137:

Last edited:
Forgot to say I need a gold star for resisting temptation last night...:ignore:
My band practice at a local school and there were chocolates left from the end of term gifts... I could smell them :drool: but I resisted, it was hard, I was so tempted.
Think it's this cold
:sick: I just have to fight through it and stay on plan.

Lynda xx

I saw the balloons on tv this morning..well a few of them on the ground..

images
For last night !!

I saw the balloons on tv this morning..well a few of them on the ground..

images
For last night !!

Luv this :D These lots of cakes at work today too I just walk past with my hands in my pockets.
Ta
Lynda xx

Food !!!!!!!! I hate it !!! I wish Been out for lunch today and just had a t cake .. without butter at that , Actually , I was fine with that and I am having a potato moussaka for tea.. I am really enjoying my meals at the moment.. there is something to be said for enjoying food more if you are truly hungry.. I was daft enough to buy a jar of salted thick caramel sauce today. It was just too lovely sounding to miss.. I had about a pea sized taste..oh good grief , its amazing and at 60 cals a tablespoon , I will fit it in somewhere ..Well done yet again on those cakes this time..

By the way ..what is rep power ?

not sure but you have 20, think it is where you have been thanked or rated in some way.

Saturday now and I didn't go to RPM I just vegged out on the sofa. But didn't go off plan which is what I wanted to do. Did have 2 lots of raspberries & yog with white choc options and 2 small bags of haribo but all within the plan and 14.5 syns.

Hope I can do the same today I have a gig in a garden 4:30 - 7:30 think it's BBQ food so I should be able to snack ok. Then going to a friends BBQ and she is SW veteran so she is planning health options and of course no drinking for me.

Will report back tomorrow and let you know how I did still there is a cold brewing and don't feel quite right.:sick:

One positive note I went to take some clothes back to BHS and picked up some for me and they were all 18's ya!!!:party0049:

Have a good weekend everyone
Lynda xx

Saturday 13 Aug

The garden party was a bit stayed hard work getting the small crowd going. But I stayed on plan even with a table groaning with puddings :drool:

Got to my friends party about 8:15 and had some health options there too. Eat again when I got home at 10 but all within syns and on plan :D

Breakfast
2 weetabix (HEXB)
Skimmed Milk (HEXA) this also covers hot drinks during the day
4 large strawberries, Sweetener

Lunch
Chicken salad & pasta with s'bury LF salad cream (3 syns)

Garden party
Large plate of pasta in tomato sauce with peppers
bowl of fruit with small meringue nest (1 Syn)

Friends Party
Chicken & veg kebab, chicken & Salad 1tlbs Hellmans light (2 syns) Fruit salad

When I got home
cooked chicken, smash and mushy peas 2tlbs bbq sauce(2 syns)
Raspberries with 0% yog sweetner & 28g Haribo bag (5 syns)

Syns for the day 13

Starting my Sunday feeling good and looking forward to a walk with DH later

Lynda xx

it sure does Jackie!!:D

Hi
Just an update today I have been MIA I know and will catch up with diaries later in the week when I am feeling more positive.

I battled through most of a tempting weekend then Sunday night.... My DH was feeling poorly with a cold so he was feeding it with chocolates, my weakness. I took 3 or 4 well maybe 5 or 6 of his chocolates. And I normally had 1 28g bag of Haribo to stave off my sweet cravings... I have 4.

Yesterday I had an appointment to check out a painful shoulder I have. Found out I have osteoarthritis in it. The same problem I have with my hips before they were replaced. It could end up with a shoulder replacement but there are a few steps of treatment they will go through first. Injection oouucchh!!! had one yesterday. Injection with x-ray, telescopic surgery to clean out the joint, not a cure. then finally a replacement. that could be 15 years down the line.

I came away from the hospital feeling ok, then I picked up a kitkat and large double decker to pacify myself, and did have a little weep in the kitchen while preparing dinner.

I think I am using it as an excuse to sabotage myself. I am close to my 30lbs target (4lbs) this is doing my head in mentally. I want it but my subconscious doesn't. I am working through this by typing this up and trying to think why I won't let myself achieve this. I am gonna blurb out mental stuff like this all day I think.

Oh and another thing I haven't exercised for a week now, putting it down to a cold at first but more subterfuge. Dunno what is going on in my head.....

More later, Lynda

I self sabotaged too sweetie, yesterday. Try and draw a line and carry on. I know its harder than it sounds I really do but don't give in now as you have done so well :) If I can draw a line you can sweetie... We are all here for you. You can do this. I hven't exercised for a while now but its in my mind to do so! So come on we can do this together can't we? Whats done is done mate, we can't alter that but we can try together to beat this and finally reach our targets :D xxxxx

ps I did read about your shoulder and did sympathise and forgot to say so :( I am sorry... I do this my brain thinks ahead and then things get lost in translation. I do care honest.

and....

get back on here and on the wagon Mrs. If I have to cope with this bumpy blooming ride the least you can do is sit along side me and hold on for dear life :8855:

so where are you??????

I need another person on this backseat as I keep blooming falling off on my butt ((((((( hugs)))))xxxxx

Will do tomorrow Jackie, weigh-in need all the love and attention I can get then :sigh:

Lynda xx

Back