# Lynda's life

lyndawood1958

Just keep slimming.....
Hi whoever is reading,

I started SW again on 1/6/2011 with a determined head and clear goal to get 30lb off in 3 months, by 31 Aug.

I wore my halo well for 4 full weeks and lost 15lb. Then we had a 4 day weekend with the wrinklies from Swansea and my struggle to stop that halo slipping was lost. I would start every day saying will be good today and by the end of it we had eaten out (obiously picking the best main course I could) and I gave in to 2, yes 2 eton messes, 2 different places. Also eat sweets and chocs, my downfall, and drank more then I should. Pheww glad that is off my chest.

Weighed in last night and I had put on 1lb, managed to keep my stone though. And on the positive side it is only 1lb. So new week and new determination to straighten that halo and wear it well :D

Starting a RPM (spinning class) on friday. Have done it before and I know it's gonna hurt for a bit but, how can I say this.....one does sweat quite a bit lol so I should lose that 1lb in this class alone. Lunchtime now so gonna have another 2 miles walk in half an hour again, that will help too.

B'fast; 2x W'bix, skimmed milk & strawberries
Snack; banana
Lunch; Lettuce, pepper, onion, toms, pasta & chicken with LCal salad cream (3 syns)
Snack; Activa cherry yogurt & apple
Dinner; turkey Mince with toms, onions, garlic, peppers, chillie, spices & herbs, oxo, rice & carrotts
Snack; Mullerlight choc yog orange, Haribo 28g bag (5 syns)

Have a good day everyone, this has really help today I was gonna miss out my walk but I will go now.

CU Tomorrow, Lynda :)

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wpORheW/http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wpORheW/

Wk 1 – 6
Wk 2 – 1.5
Wk 3 – 4.5
Wk 4 – 3
Wk 5 + 1

Friday

Thanks to this site I am feeling all inspired again...

Yesterday was an exercise day. Walked 2 miles in 35 min, cross trainer for 15 min and lots of upper body weights and exercies.
Today I am back to RPM (spinning) class and ready for it. Looking forward to a good weekend.

B'fast; usual w'bix milk & strawberries
Snack; banana, activia yogurt
Lunch; last nights dinner, turkey mince and mini roasted potatoes, with veg (2 syns)
Snack; apple
Dinner; a big breakfast, gammon steak, quarn sausages, beans, mushrooms and chips (5 syns) with tom sauce
Snack; total 0% yog with rasberries

Happy slimming everyone :)

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wpORheW/http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wpORheW/

Wk 1 - 6
Wk 2 -1.5 ...1/2 Stone Award :D... SOTW
Wk 3 - 4.5 ... SOTW
Wk 4 - 3 ....1 Stone Award :DSOTW
Wk 5 + 1.... :sigh:Bronze Body Magic Award

Hi Lynda,
Good on you for starting a diary, I am finding it really helpful in trying to keep me on track!

hi there, can't wait to follow your progress, good luck xx

Oh what a good weekend....:D

Totally focused and totaly on plan.
Friday – Following my first RPM(spinning class) in about a year, did ok will stand and spin faster next Friday. Our dinner was fab and a great way to start the weekend well. Gammon steak, WW sausages (3x1/2 = 11/2 syns) , beans, mushrooms, vine toms, & SW chips, with a little Branston brown sauce (2 syns) total meal 31/2 syns well worth the syns. followed by Total 0% Greek yogurt and crushed raspberries a dinner for kings. (10.5 syns)

Saturday - cleaned like a mad thing in the morning then helped to fill goody bags for the 5k river run on Wed 13 July.
My husband is on the committee of Chippenham Harriers running club, I was a member and ran with them before I had my hips replaced (a story for another day;)) If anyone lives around Chippenham in Wiltshire and fancies a welcoming friendly 5k run, in a scenic river setting, come along 13 July 6.30 start. I’ll be there handing out the goody bags we packed on Saturday.
Right back to Saturday- I had a gig Saturday night so eating was a bit haphazard.
I had a mug shot then later baked beans with scan bran and an apple. The gig was local so went along 6pm to set-up but we weren’t playing until 10pm so I went home. I then had the salad I had prepared earlier and a yogurt. Great gig raising money for Alzheimer's society, they had a good time. I got home about 12:30 and was hungry again so quick thinking and quick to prepare I had; smash, mushy peas and brown sauce and went to bed with a Mullerlight yogurt. I was so proud of myself :) (4 syns)

Sunday – of course I had a lie-in walking up about 10 following breakfast DH and I went to pick strawberries. Following a recommendation we found this lovely place in the wilds of Wiltshire near Devises. It was a garden centre with lots of pick your own areas, Strawberries, raspberries, gooseberries, currents and veg. We will defiantly go back there. We had half and hour or so picking fruit then sat in the sun with a semi-skimmed cappuccino what bliss. A very relaxed day we got home and sat in the garden, Steve sleeping and me reading my slimming mag. Dinner was salmon, more smash and mushy peas with pour on pepper sauce (well worth 6 syns) and Total 0% yogurt and some of those fresh raspberries. My last treat of the day 28g bag of haribo, which really keeps me going. (14 syns)

Monday now and I have my usual weetabix and strawberries (fresh) and salad with chicken and potato for lunch think we will have chicken for dinner. I plan a lunchtime walk and visit to the gym today. I am looking forward to a good weight loss this week. :)

Have a good week everyone.......

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wpORheW/

Wk 1 - 6
Wk 3 - 4.5 ... SOTW
Wk 5 + 1.... :sigh:Bronze Body Magic Award

Just trying out my new ticker

My first challenge 30lbs in 12 weeks…..:scale:

The Whole Picture

Wk 1 - 6
Wk 3 - 4.5 ... SOTW
Wk 5 + 1.... :sigh:Bronze Body Magic Award closure

Wow, when I said I planned to walk and go to the gym yesterday I didn't realise that I would get in 60 minutes aerobic exercise. Forthe first time I pushed my pedometer over 10,000 :talk017: 10,246. The most I have been doing is just over 8,000 so I am well pleased with that. :D

I had a lovely salmon steak with jacket potato and string beans with my raspberries and Total 0% yogurt again. I didn’t have my haribo last night as the onion & chive sauce was quite high in syns. (7.5 syns)

I May do a walk today see how I feel but I have 15 mins aerobic session planned and body balance class tonight. Weetabix & strawbs for b’fast and chicken & potato salad for lunch. Pasta bake for dinner.

Here’s to another day 100% on Plan :innocent0002:

My first challenge 30lbs in 12 weeks…..:scale:

The Whole Picture

Wk 1 - 6
Wk 2 -1.5 ...1/2 Stone Award :D ... SOTW
Wk 3 - 4.5 ... SOTW
Wk 4 - 3 ....1 Stone Award :D …SOTW
Wk 5 + 1.... :sigh: Bronze Body Magic Award closure

Had a very flushy day yesterday (women of a certain age :( ) light headed and hot most of the day. So no lunchtime walk but I did do 15 mins cross trainer then 1hour of body balance, still hot but got through it.

Prepped dinner before going to the gym so had a lovely Chinese chicken with pasta to come home too.

Wednesday now and anticipating a good weight loss today but you never know do you. I have done more exercise this week and that can have a negative effect sometimes. Well fingers crossed :fingerscrossed: and I hope for about 3lbs we’ll see.

For the first time since I started again I can’t stay to class this evening. I will have to rely on you guys for my inspiration this week :)
Lynda xx

Juicy July Challenge
weight.png

My personal challenge 30lbs in 12 weeks…..:scale:

The Whole Picture

Wk 1 - 6
Wk 3 - 4.5 ... SOTW
Wk 5 + 1.... :sigh: Bronze Body Magic Award closure
Wk 6 ??????

Good luck today Lynda :D

Let us know how you get on.

I sympathise on the hot flushy day. I get them too plus extra star weeks every now and again :( which is happening at the moment. Who would be a woman eh? I get the cravings and bloating twice then :( no hope for me

We are all here to encourage and support you :)

Oh I am so delighted :bliss: I lost 5lbs this week, well deserved with the effort I put in, a 100% on the plan week. 2lbs to my next award maybe next week ;)

Had a very busy day yesterday finished work at 12 so no lunch time walk but I did end up doing nearly 7,000 steps yesterday even with out direct exercise. Helped out at the fun run/5 k and felt really fit. Walking about, bending, lifting and clapping and smiling with the cute kids (youngest 2) running over the line and getting their medal from me. :clap:

I was well prepared today cooking a chilli before leaving and having a large salad for lunch, with a couple of apples in my bag. We got to the ground at 3pm set up the finish/start, water tables and organised the goody bags and medals. Slipped away at 5pm for my weight in and stayed for my image therapy, always enjoy getting a clap for my weight lose, every little helps ay. Got back to the ground about 6.15 and didn’t leave then till 9pm. I took a chair and didn’t use it as much as I would have before I lost a stone. I felt tired but fit. :character00116:

Starting my new week on a high and looking forward to my next award :girlpower:

Lynda xx

Juicy July Challenge

The Whole Picture

Wk 1 - 6
Wk 3 - 4.5 ... SOTW
Wk 5 + 1....Bronze Body Magic Award
Wk 6 –5 …:D

Had a good day yesterday 100% on plan :)
Usual breakfast and lunch and had some cherries as a treat. When straight to the gym from work and managed to get 50 minutes aerobic, 30 cross trainer and 20 treadmill. I wanted to do 30 on the treadmill but run out of time. Dinner was chicken in BBQ sauce with corn on the cob and jacket spud. The BBQ sauce pour sauce from Schwartz is only 6 syns and I share it between 3. Just thin it out with a bit of water and simmer the browned chicken pieces in it yum. :eating:

Friday – Have a gig tonight so all my exercise will be dancing on stage for 2.5 hours. :bunnydance:
Haven’t worked out what is for dinner tonight I think it will be a B-good to you tikka with rice and green beans. I can break that into 2 sittings and have some when I come home from the gig 12ish. :nightf:

Looking forward to another good weekend, have a good one everyone :innocent0002:

Juicy July Challenge

The Whole Picture

Wk 1 - 6
Wk 3 - 4.5 ... SOTW

My Diary… http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/222393-lyndas-life.html

Excellent day yesterday!

Are you a singer?

Yep I am with a great band that raises money for local schools and charities. We did the ... oh I forget.... oh yea the Alzheimer’s society :eek: sorry couldn't resist it.
The teachers at the last school we played at have booked us for their staff party tonight should be a fun one.
Don't like our band name though "Shake the bucket" relating to raising money
Juicy July Challenge
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wwzQ6aI/

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wF8IPZ5/

The Whole Picture
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wpORheW/

Wk 1 - 6
Wk 3 - 4.5 ... SOTW
Wk 5 + 1.... Bronze Body Magic Award

My Diary… http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/222393-lyndas-life.html

That's fab, and all for good causes :)

Think with your weight loss, you should change your groups name to "Shake your Booty"

Lol- Jackie, :roofles: Ginlin it's a better name then we already have....

Gig, on Friday, included I have had a halo shinning weekend :angel09:

I was presented with 2 bottles of wine I didn’t drink
There was buffet type catering and I only eat, ham, tomatoes and grapes
I danced on stage for almost 2 hours – cardio :banana dancer:

I had a chill out Saturday and Sunday I picked strawberries & raspberries, 30 minutes between the rain, and baked. I make some SW tomato ketchup, tasted nice warm will let you know the verdict cold. Mini SW quiche’s in muffin tins with cooked ham and turkey instead of pastry base lovely little treats and free. Tonight’s dinner which is a pasta bake with mushrooms and turkey looking forward to that. And last nights dinner of turkey steak, sautéed new pots, green beans and Juliann carrots, phew. Then DH made a fruit salad for pudding, strawberries, raspberries, pineapple and cherries with my syn free cream, Total 0% Greek yogurt and fat free vanilla yogurt with sweetener, big dollops of it all over the fruit what a luxury. :eating:

Now I am all keyed up for another good week, should easily reach my 1.5 stone award (2lbs) this week with a little bit to spare, I hope. Hope the rain will hold off for me to have a lunchtime walk today and gym this evening and of course dinner is already done just veg to prepare yea.

:wavey: have a good week everyone

Lynda xx

Juicy July Challenge

The Whole Picture

Wk 1 - 6
Wk 3 - 4.5 ... SOTW

WOW! - You have been a good girl!:)

Your food for the weekend and tonight sounds yummy, and well, I'm going to have to have a go at the cream:eek:

Do you always use the two different yoghurts, or could I just use the 0% greek and sweetener?

Back