# Lynda's life

Tuesday 30 Aug

Breakfast
2 weetabix (HEXB)
Skimmed Milk (HEXA) this also covers hot drinks during the day
4 large strawberries, Sweetener

Lunch
Chicken & couscous with salad veg s'bury lf salad cream(3 syns)

Dinner
Chicken, pasta, cabbage & roasted veg with BBQ sauce (2 syns)

Snacks
2 x nectarines,Raspberries with 0% yog 28g Haribo (5 syns)

Syns for the day 10

Exercise
30 min Lunch time walk, 15 mins cross trainer and 1 hour body balance

100% day :)

Pooped last night slept well but have to do my 30 mins walk today before WI tonight :(

It said I had a copy but looks like they deleted it oh well will write it all again.

:booboo: and put on 1lb this week I did deserve it, but need to be careful now on holiday for 2 weeks from class and need to be sensible and make the right choices.

I didn't reach my target of 30lbs in 12 weeks but 27.5lbs is a pretty good go at it I think.

On a brighter note I got slimmer of the month for August and lost 4.5" in 4 weeks. This is why I am in an 18 jeans and top :D v happy with that.

Draw a line under it as my friend Jackie says and get on with the rest of my life.

Got to have a 100% day today :mad:

Last edited:
yayayayayayayayayyy! Well done on the 18 jeans and top :D:D:D Bring on the 16's for me too please :D Have been in the 18's for WAY too long.

You're food looks lush! Happy Friday x

Heres the line again_________

Hi
Well I am back I have been putting this off, dunno why. Think it's cos you guys would have talked me out of all the rubbish I eat over the last couple of weeks :break_diet:

The thing is we had a really busy holiday walk about 8 miles a day. Including one day we walked 23,000 steps :eek: Also drank lovely Cornish cider and eat a few pasties, not too many ice creams though :p

Then I come back and think I will give it week to get back in to the plan. Low and behold I had a worst week then I did on my hols. No exercise and lots of food. Even going back to having choc bars in work :17729: leading to my weigh in Wednesday and putting on 6lbs :cry:totally deserved it.

So For Jackie et all here is my line

Drawn now, only looking forward.
Set my self a target of 3st for Christmas.
Last weigh in is 21-Dec
13 weigh-ins 20lbs keep focused and I will do this.

Day 1 yesterday 100% 5.5 syns

Will catch up with diaries over the next week, missed you guys :)

Hey we all need time out sweetie well done for drawing the line. You will see I've not been terribly good at sticking to plan lately and gained 2 weeks running :( finding it a struggle at the moment :bighug:

Loving your new piccie you look gorgeous you can so see all the weight you have lost :D xxxxxx

Just pretend it was a fortnights holiday, and six pounds for two week of enjoyment and freedom is a good result!;)

You've drawn the line, so, onwards and downwards!

BTW love you new profile pic, you look fab x

Friday was the second 100% day with low syns
Thursday 5.5 Friday 3.5

Tonight I have gig at a friends house and I am gonna be controlled with drink and food but have been on plan so far today :D

Can't believe I am on here on a Saturday.....:eek: would normally wait till Monday.

Will try to get on tomorrow to keep up the good work.

Thanks guys

After a some vodka and DIET lemonade and a couple of servings of pavlova ( my nemesis) on Saturday day night. I was well on plan for a weekend.
The host of the party has said don't bring any drinks but they were only serving wine and beer so I tool a little bottle of vodka and a bottle of diet lemonade and stuck to that.

My Sunday was 100% on plan. I had a bacon omelette for lunch, num num. haven't had one in ages and really enjoyed it. Jacket pot, roasted veg and chicken with BBQ sauce for dinner.
V proud of myself here to weigh-in on Wednesday :)

P.S. Wales are winning their rugby game at the mo 22 0 :woohoo:

Finally got back to the gym last night.
Did 20 mins cardio and 40 minutes on my core. Did lots of sit-ups, arm and back exercises. Will be doing body-balance tonight and a walk lunch time.

Day 2 100% :woohoo:

Really feel like I am getting positive again.

Had another 100% day again yesterday :D

Feeling very good after the exercise with lots of righteous:whacky068: aches, abs, pecks, arms and back this is good. sad I know :p

Have a good day, well rest of day :giggle:

Brilliant lose last night of 5lbs :woohoo:
so please to be back down in Club 10 range 2lbs to be back to my lowest. A reasonable target for next weeks lose then :D but of course I want more then that :giggle:

Back