Lyndsey's Slim and Save Journey to goal (with pics pg 28)

Re: Lyndsey's Slim & Save Journey to goal

Thanks My year x x

Today has been hard I think because I've been at home all day and cooking for my little boy and this evening we went to a BBQ.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow nights weigh in :)

Meal 1 - Hazelnut shake (yummy)
Meal 2 - Bar
Meal 3 - Mint Chocolate shake
Drinks - 2.5 litres water, 500ml coke zero & 5 tea/coffee

Well done to sticking to plan whilst attending the bbq.

Excited for you weigh in....I have no doubt your results will be great

Thanks My Year. My hubby didn't eat at the BBQ either we used the excuse we ate earlier with the kids.

We did on the way home get him a king prawn chow mein.

I can feel my mood changing - I'm a little more tired than normal and less patients. This could be down to a 10 week old baby or the diet :D

I'm looking forward to weigh in tonight. Hopefully it will give me the boost I need.

That's very sweet of hubby...bbq meat is never easy to say no too.

DAY 6

Meal 1 - Oatmeal Porridge
Meal 2 - Banana Shake
Meal 3 - Bar

Weigh in and I lost 7lb. I'm happy with that however was hoping for 9lb (greedy I know)

Lyndzi76 that's a super start!

Well done:)

It feels great to be through one week successfully....hope your feeling proud.

I do feel pleased, excited for next week now x x

I've just had a red berry shake for breakfast it was lush. Wish I'd ordered more for the month only for 1 more :mad:

Feeling good today despite being up since 5.30am. Going to take my little boy to soft play shortly to wear him out.

I love that shake too....even more cause it only has 128 calories:)

I've just been and sorted my food for the week. I say sorted because I ordered a months worth but I keep the box in our bedroom and every week sit down and choose what I'm doing to have the following week.

I do this so I don't scoff all the bars at once and to limit my choice every meal time.

I also orderes a few soups which I'm finding I dislike so trying to get them in in the early weeks so I have no reason to fail.

DAY 7

Meal 1 - Red Berry Shake (mmm mmm)
Meal 2 - Spicy Spaghetti (nicely surprised at how nice this was)
Meal 3 - Vanilla Bar

All in all a good day. May go for a sneeky peak on the scales later.

You are doing really well. Just noticed you are only having 3 packs though. Are you adding protein and veg in or just the packs?

I have an 18 month old and my advice is get as much done before you have to start feeding them as possible. The hardest part of my day is feeding my little boy. Especially when he won't try it till I do or he tries to make me eat it. So hard to resist when a toddler hands you your favourite food with a beaming smile on their face.

Good luck x

Thanks Fran.

I've got a 2 year old aswell and he's constantly trying to get me to eat food with him. I feel abit mean saying no but he will be happy when he has a slimmer Mummy.

Last edited:

Day 8

Had both children at home today so it's been abit manic as they seem to have a tag relay who has wanted my attention. When one's been asleep the others been asked. But I did manage to sneek in 2 episodes of spartacus :p

Went to see my sister in law with her kids when I manage to dodge onion ring crisps and chocolate digestive biscuits with no questions. Then off for a visit to my parents.

Kids now in bed, garden watered, husband fed, bottles made now Bath time.

Meal 1 - Crispy Chocolate Shake ( this was lovely like rice krispies in chocolate milk)
Meal 2 - Chicken Curry Soup (very nice and filling especially since I'm not a fan of soups)
Meal 3 - Honey & Nougat Bar (it was ok but I didn't like the honey taste so think I'll avoid in the future)

Been on maternity for 12 weeks and had a day back at work today (only a one off KIT day).

I haven't told anyone at work about the diet and no body commented about the amount of water I was consuming and the fact I didn't eat.
I deliberately didn't tell anyone as when I did Cambridge singer people said I was moody - however the people I was moody with was the 2 people I caught slagging me off by email.

I've just settled down for my final meal so today has gone -
DAY 4
Meal 1 - Caffee Latte Shake (not my favourite, probably won't be ordering again)
Meal 2 - Thai Soup (ok considering I'm not a soup fan, probably won't order again)
Meal 3 - Chocolate noir bar
Water - 2.5 litres

I feel good today and not hungry either. . . Think ketosis is here :)

Lyndzi you're not having enough food. It's VITAL you have either if these xx

You need to do 4 packs a day OR 3 packs + 1 meal (consisting of protein and certain veg!)

Lyndzi you're not having enough food. It's VITAL you have either if these xx

You need to do 4 packs a day OR 3 packs + 1 meal (consisting of protein and certain veg!)

Sorry I should of said I have chicken and boiled eggs in the fridge along with cucumber sticks and green pepper sticks which I snack on through the day. X x

Back