Lyndsey's Slim and Save Journey to goal (with pics pg 28)

Re: Lyndsey's Slim & Save Journey to goal

About 4 hours till weigh in #excited.

Just about to go have meal 2 of the day. Red berry I think. 2 litres of water down the hatch so good day.

4 hours...tick tock...cant wait

We get soo excited about weighing in....bless us...lol

Its definitely a motivator though..

fingers crossed for you 4lb

Good luck :)

Just wondering why you weigh in the evening not the morning? I always struggled with ww and sw because I wouldn't eat or drink all day on weigh in day in case I weighed more :-(

I get my husband to weigh me and take photos and it's easier in the evenings when the kids have gone to bed.

I always weight heavier in the evening but figured if I'm in it for the long haul it wont matter what time I weigh in.

I guess that's true too...

Waiting on your results :)

I'm really pleased 5lb off :clap:

Just cooking hubbys tea now - BBQ Pizza.

I will be having my bar and a cup of tea shortly.

Lyndzi76 AMAZING!

More than your hopeful 4lbs.

So happy for you :) 2lb away from a stone.

Roll on your 3rd week for more FAB results...remain 100%

I know my year in so pleased.

I'm aiming for 3/4 next week and hope I can see the 16's x

Settling down for a relaxing evening. Tea and bar but before that I checked on my little boy and he's been sick all in his bed and lay in it!!!

I'm on wash 1 of 3 now and he's still being sick. Don't think I'm going to have too much sleep tonight.

Thanks in really pleased.

He's smiling in between being sick the little soldier. I've just put him back to bed but not sure if that was the right thing to do incase he's sick again!! I've set my alarm for every hour to check him.

Thanks in really pleased.

He's smiling in between being sick the little soldier. I've just put him back to bed but not sure if that was the right thing to do incase he's sick again!! I've set my alarm for every hour to check him.

Awwww xxx hope he's well soon x

3 hours sleep and been up since 5am think today is going to be a long day!!

Oh no.....was the lil one keeping you up?

Today is another chilled day here...will be doing some backing to take to class tomorrow and share.... :)

Well my baby was up at midnight, 3am & 5am and I was checking my little boy every hour. He was sick twice through the night.

:( aaaawww hope your son will be feeling better today...hope its not anything seroius

He's never been sick before so I'm probably being over cautious.

Diet related so far had a yummy red berry shake. And 1 pint of water x x

Back