Lyndsey's Slim and Save Journey to goal (with pics pg 28)

Re: Lyndsey's Slim & Save Journey to goal

Lol normally I'd snap your hand off with an offer to feed me but I bet decline this time :D

Phew I was worrying the same thing.

Found your diary! .. reading through thinking the same thing as everyone else... though ya know at 17 stone + you get extra food too? I didn't bother, since I I wasn't above it for long, and most likely if your good with 4 meals worth, being so close it wont harm ya. I do the breaking up the last meal as snack things too - find it totally helps!

Your doing great!

Feeling like I could go back to bed today.
Had a 20 minuet wrestle with my 2 year old to get him dressed and off to nursery. Then walked into town and forgot my purse. Now have a stinkung headache a 3 month old baby teething!!!

Water and paracetamol Hun. It's not much help but its something x

I've had a liter of water and just going to take some paracetamol.
Thanks x x

Day - 9

Yippee!! 4 days till weigh in I'm getting very excited.

Today went well food wise I'm finding myself looking forward to my bar of an evening.

My current life battle is not with food but with my 2 year old and getting dressed.
Every morning we have a battle/wrestling match to get him dressed.
Any tips would be greatly recieved :D

Day 11

I can't believe I'm on day 11 already it's going really quick.

I'm hoping for a 4lb loss this week. I'm going to route round in my wardrobe later for some smaller clothes to aim towards.

Well done Lyndzi for your 11 days 100%

Keep going:)

Its funny how during the first week or week and a half all you can think about is the diet and food, then suddenly it just becomes routine and other things take over. Your doing great!

As far as two year olds dressing.... depends on him really. But have you tried giving him choices.. like laying three shirts out and getting him to decide which - depends on him and his age, but sometimes it works - they want to wear the blue shirt so kinda semi forget they don't want to wear any shirt at all.

Its funny how during the first week or week and a half all you can think about is the diet and food, then suddenly it just becomes routine and other things take over. Your doing great!

As far as two year olds dressing.... depends on him really. But have you tried giving him choices.. like laying three shirts out and getting him to decide which - depends on him and his age, but sometimes it works - they want to wear the blue shirt so kinda semi forget they don't want to wear any shirt at all.

You end up forgetting about food all together. It got to 4pm today and I remembered I'd only had 1 shake!!

In regards to my son, I have tried everything - offering choice, bribery, sticker but nothing seems to work (grrrrr!!)

Thanks for the support everyone.

Well Day 11 down and a success :)
Meal 1 - Strawberry Shake (yummy)
Meal 2 - Cottage Pie (surprisingly nice)
Meal 3 - Bar (Always yummy)

I got to 4pm today and realised I'd only had 1 Meal, whoops.
Only 2 days till weigh in number 2, I'm very excited. Going for a 4 lb loss.

Only 5 weeks till Portugal so must stay focused and 100% to have maximum results.

I have decided I'm coming off plan Friday as we fly out Saturday am.
Were stopping in a villa so I have decided I will be letting my hair down but remain low carb food, however I will be drinking alcohol.

Hi.

I have 2 kids and have worked with them for 10 years. I am in no way an expert but the only adviceI can give you is that this is normal, he is, you are and you're doing a great job.

trust yourself, you know what you expect of him and what he's capable of.

Stick to your guns. Your house, you're the adult and you are in charge.

Lastly, choose your battles. Decide what's important to you. I've always let my kids choose their own clothes, decide bath or shower, peas or sweet corn etc but some things I won't budge on. They will speak when spoken to and they will help with manageable jobs around the house and they will use manners. These things are all entirely down to you choosing what's important.

If he wants to wear mismatched clothes (or very little) let him (he will be cold and then you can offer him trousers, jumper etc)

Don't fret. Things get easier, promise. Xx

I would be VERY tempted to let him be naked /half undressed and open all the windows and give him cold drinks etc. I'm sure he'd get clothes on with that!

But maybe I'm mean and cruel :)

After making my then 4 year old eat her beans I was "the worst mummy in the whold wild world."

:)

Thanks both. I'm currently on maternity leave as got a 12 week old so he's at home with me 5 days a week which I never rush him / push him to get dressed. But he goes to nursery 2 days still on those days I have to be strict with him. . .To which he protests. I'm so glad it's normal. I'm going to try and ride it out as best I can and hopefully this phase will pass.
I can't complain too much as it's the only thing that frustrates us atm lol!!

Day 12

Feeling the need for food today but I have resisted and I'm positive I can keep it up till I go to bed.

Meal 1 - chocolate shake
Meal 2 - oatmeal porridge
Meal 3 - museli bar

My husband said to me I appear to of lost weight in my face and back but I can't believe a change happening that quick.

Weigh in tomorrow evening - fingers crossed for 4lb. Were taking progression photos in 2 weeks, excited for that also.

Hope your all doing well x x

Your already on day 13....time sure flies

Your doing well keep it up

Looking forward to your results today..

Your husband is right too! 7lb must have gone so believe him when he says his noticed..

Nearly weigh in number 2... I'm excited for you!

Back