Lyndsey's Slim and Save Journey to goal (with pics pg 28)

After speaking with Rob at Slim n Save there is nothing other than light exercise I can do to speed up the weight loss progress. So come on body it's all up to you.

Will be doing photos and measurements later. Just about to sort my meals for the week from my big box.

Fab loss well done x

My current life battle is not with food but with my 2 year old and getting dressed.
Every morning we have a battle/wrestling match to get him dressed.
Any tips would be greatly recieved :D[/QUOTE]

give him a few more months and your be telling him to put his clothes back on lol
as my 2 and 1/2 year old has just learnt to take his clothes of and his nappy .
hows your day been

Re: Lyndsey's Slim & Save Journey to goal

He's starting to get a little better as I've started getting dressed with him and asking him to help me but we still wrestle from time to time.

Day been good started off with 2 grumpy children who got progressively happier.

I had a busy day yesterday...

Lyndzi...4lbs!!! AMAZING...and there you were worried about your weigh in

16lbs in 3 weeks....1st 2lbs in 3weeks...SUPER

KEEP IT UP :)

Day 21

Started the day with Mint Chocolate surprisngly not as nice as I thought it would be, may try it warmed up tomorrow.

Went to the wyre forest today for a walk my little boy only managed to walk 0.5 mile before being asked too be carried so we turned back and made our way to the little park they had there. He played on there for half an hour and refused an ice cream. He has a cold at the moment so I think that contributed to the lack of walking and refusal of ice cream but has played lovely at home this afternoon.

I put my water in the freezer about 3pm (I like my water freezing cold) & didn't remember till 7.30pm. Needless to say it was frozen!! I scoffed a bar and now I've just had a shake.

I never used to forget food pre ketosis, in fact I used to plan my next meal while eating. Also my feet are like blocks of ice.

All in all a good day. :)

The chocolate mint is a strange one...when I 1st had it I loved it...now I thinks its too much mint...good for the breathe I guess

I'm hoping the mint one grows on me as I have 8 to get through lol!!

I've struggled today and had 5 packs!! Not sure what damage it will do but have drink excess of 3 liters.

Must get focused again. No dicking around I only have 4 more weigh ins before my holiday.

Thanks cheeky, I was very pleased.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

DAY 23

Another good day caramel shake - porridge - bar.

I ordered extra bars today along with mix a mousse, lemon flavouring, orange flavouring & cola flavouring.

The cola was ok but my sparkling water was abit flat. The lemon one was fairly tasty. Not tried the orange yet. I find it quite hard to mix and it left lumps so if anyone had any tips they will be greatly appreciated.

On a massive plus side I brought a dress 4 weeks ago before I started the diet and I could even get it over my head. I tried it on tonight and it fit...yippee:D
Me and my husband were really shocked. Means I have another dress for my holiday and hopefully by then it will fit even better then.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

It definatley was a NSV. It didn't even feel tight.

Lyndzi76 your hubby sounds very supportive...love it :)

My hubby is great to be fair.

DAY 25

I'm finding this diet easier than I ever found Cambridge. I have loads of energy considering I'm getting up 2/3 times a night and up by 7am.
I'm really hopeful I'll of lost my desired 2 stone by holiday.

When is the holiday?

I must agree with you it is a lot easier than Cambridge....I know know whether its the fact we can have food/more shakes but it easier to manage

I think it is the choice of packs. But also my head feels in a much happier place. Before I was loosing weight to get pregnant this time in doing it for me and vanity x x

Absolutely nothing wrong with that ;)
Xx

Back