Lyndzi's Diary - New Journey in Jan

Yesterday was day 1 back on CD and I was golden probably my only thing was I only drank 2 litres of water - I would of liked more.

Day 2 today, we were due to go out for my sister in laws birthday meal but we have decided not to go as my little boy is being on and off grumpy at the moment with his teeth coming through so we would only be on the edge plus it really helps me :0)

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Good to see you posting hon :) stay close as I'm day 1 againnnn today.. 21 days ss :) feeling positive again.

Well done for reaching day 2 Lyndz :) and you will be great today.. Big hugs xx

Yesterday was day 1 back on CD and I was golden probably my only thing was I only drank 2 litres of water - I would of liked more.

Day 2 today, we were due to go out for my sister in laws birthday meal but we have decided not to go as my little boy is being on and off grumpy at the moment with his teeth coming through so we would only be on the edge plus it really helps me :0)

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Stay positive sweetie, you CAN do it!

.....try to up your water intake too. It really does work wonders!

Dx

Day 2 complete.
I've set the recorder to record some exercise programmes tonight so every day this week in going to do an hours exercise a day.

Day 2 complete.
I've set the recorder to record some exercise programmes tonight so every day this week in going to do an hours exercise a day.

Good plan!

Don't overdo it though sweetie .....week one can be tough. If you feel rubbish, don't push it just relax with a good book/film and loads of water. When Ketosis kicks in you'll have so much energy you'll need those programmes :D

Dx

The exercise programmes were naff that I recorded do did my own -
30 sit ups
15 press ups
30 bicep curls
30 tricep curls
30 over head pumps
10 runs up and down stairs
*repeated 3 times

Now I know it's not a lot of exercise but it was better than sitting on my bum all day.

Tomorrow weather permitting I'm walking into town.

My neighbour goes jogging/power walking 3 times a week so I've told her if she wants a partner in the evenings to go with I'll join her.

I'm going to do this only 12 weeks left to shift most of this weight.

On no, I wish I wasn't a daily weigher as the scales have gone up 2lbs?!? HOW?

Weight can go up and down as much as 2.5 lbs in 24hrs Hun, even if you wear the same clothes and weigh at the same time of day. Just a fact of life and water retention for us girls!

If you're going to get on the scales every day (and I still do) you have to be prepared for a bit of variation. If you're sticking to the diet, ignore the scales and blame your hormones!

xx

Denise140 said:
Weight can go up and down as much as 2.5 lbs in 24hrs Hun, even if you wear the same clothes and weigh at the same time of day. Just a fact of life and water retention for us girls!

If you're going to get on the scales every day (and I still do) you have to be prepared for a bit of variation. If you're sticking to the diet, ignore the scales and blame your hormones!

xx

Thanks Denise you have a great way of making me feel better and not want to give up. How much you lost? x

Thanks Denise you have a great way of making me feel better and not want to give up. How much you lost? x

That's the idea hun! I got so much fantastic support on Minimins in the early days, it's great to think I can help others on their journeys.

I weigh-in on Tuesdays. 3lbs loss this week which I'm really pleased with as I've stepped up to 1000 cal (step 3) which includes carbs an my CD counsellor did warn me that I might gain.

So it's a good week for me but, to put things in perspective, it's not so long since I had a fortnight on SS+ and lost only 2lbs !

Dx

Here I am again failing. I can't do CD at the moment but I have given up on weight loss. Reasons I feel I can't do CD at the moment-
1) Lack of cash while on maternity
2) Struggling with seeing to my little boy during the night due to lack of energy
3) Picking at food while weaning my little boy
4) At home all day with food temptations

Please feel free to tell me I'm talking rubbish and can still do CD but think I'm going to battle on with weight loss the old fashion, slow way - Exercise and calorie counting. I did want to loose the weight for going back to work but once I'm back at work and have more cash and less temptations I think I will get back on CD.

Thank you for your support all x x

Here I am again failing. I can't do CD at the moment but I have given up on weight loss. Reasons I feel I can't do CD at the moment-
1) Lack of cash while on maternity
2) Struggling with seeing to my little boy during the night due to lack of energy
3) Picking at food while weaning my little boy
4) At home all day with food temptations

Please feel free to tell me I'm talking rubbish and can still do CD but think I'm going to battle on with weight loss the old fashion, slow way - Exercise and calorie counting. I did want to loose the weight for going back to work but once I'm back at work and have more cash and less temptations I think I will get back on CD.

Thank you for your support all x x

Sounds like you've made up your mind hun so I'm not going to try to change it. TFR is not easy and your head has GOT to be in the right place to be able to handle it. It sounds like you've a lot on your plate ATM so if calorie counting fits better with your life then you go for it. As you say, it is slower but you can always have another go at CD when you're back at work.

Good luck honey

Dx

Denise140 said:
Sounds like you've made up your mind hun so I'm not going to try to change it. TFR is not easy and your head has GOT to be in the right place to be able to handle it. It sounds like you've a lot on your plate ATM so if calorie counting fits better with your life then you go for it. As you say, it is slower but you can always have another go at CD when you're back at work.

Good luck honey

Dx

Thank you for your support I know I can do CD as I lost 4 stone on it before I got pregnant but just can't do it right now. Will change all my stats/signature tomorrow.

Back