Lyndzi's Diary - New Journey in Jan

I'm not as strong this time as I was the first time I did CD. Well I know I will be out of ketosis but its my own fault. I wont miss my last shake if the day will still have it later. How have you stuck to it for soooo long. x

I'm not as strong this time as I was the first time I did CD. Well I know I will be out of ketosis but its my own fault. I wont miss my last shake if the day will still have it later. How have you stuck to it for soooo long. x
you are strong.. how did u lose 9 lbs then missy?? stick with it have your shake and move on :) it happens hon x

I did have a good week but that was week one.
5 days till weigh in. Must redeem myself now.
Thanks Shanny. x

lyndzi76 said:
Disaster alert!! I've eaten food!! But it's behind me now back on it as of NOW.

I can do this, I can do this, I cam do this.

Sorry Blue Team x x

We all have our weak moments just draw a line under it and carry on you are doing so well :) xx

Keep going Lyndz you can do it lovely, 1 moment of weakness will only be a disaster if you let it continue! Just get right back on it and forget about it.

Well this will teach me...tummy ache and the squits!! It must be having soild food.
Mental note to myself "don't do it again!"

Tomorrow I'm going to have 3 litres of water. 2 x shakes and a soup and will go for a walk round to try and do a bit of damage limitation.

Aw poor you :( hope your tummy feels better today x

Hi Lyndzi you feeling ok today? x

Hi all sorry for being quiet spent most of my day ebaying inbetween seeing to my little boy.
Good side to ebaying is it keeps my mind off food. But I can't ebay forever as I'll soon run out of things to sell.

Feel much better today and tummy settled down. Been a very good girl today. Loads of water and have one more pack to go. x

Been reading alot about weight loss tonight and the link between blood groups. I never knew until I was pregnant my blood group but I'm o rhesus negative and according to the internet it was one if the first blood groups around so my diet should be like a cave mans low carb, high protein. My metabolism will be slow until it reaches mild ketosis and is triggered.

This has got new thinking about my future plan. Going forward I'm going to remain on CD until I've lost the 46 ish lb then transfer to something like atkins or blood type.diet.

Hello all hope you're all well. I've been really busy today and only managed porridge & shake.
Been trying to make my millions on ebay by picking up bargains in town. Not sure it will work but worth a try.
x

Don't forget to eat honey !! Your body will hold onto the fat if it isn't getting enough to sustain it :)

Says she! Who missed her last shake today!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes Hun I was told to always have my packs no matter how not hungry I felt its a struggle some days I can tell you.

How is the eBay selling going? X

katiebaby said:
Yes Hun I was told to always have my packs no matter how not hungry I felt its a struggle some days I can tell you.

How is the eBay selling going? X

Ebay selling not going to well :0(

Am I jumped on the scales this morning and have only lost 1lb, official weigh in Friday morning. x

Don't worry you may very well have a big drop before Friday :) I am stuck the same as yesterday on mine i need to stop weighing daily im so impatient lol

I have a book on eBay I know it's worth £40 and is collectible this is the third time i have put it up and nothing doing :(

Stupid stupid me!! I've been doing well with lots of walking and today I go and blow it...scoffed loads. I can't seem to engage myself for longer than a few days.

From tomorrow I must be really really good as I must loose this weight. x

After looking at my scoffing yesterday it was a bad as I thought. I had 4 packs, 1 banana, 1 small bag of chocolate buttons (I have my son 3), then for tea I had chicken, baby sweetcorn & montout. I'll defiantly be out of ketosis now but still hoping for a tiny loss this week. Done an hours work out this morning and off swimming in a few hours I've got 2 days to pull it back. x x

Back