Lyndzi's Diary - New Journey in Jan

After looking at my scoffing yesterday it was a bad as I thought. I had 4 packs, 1 banana, 1 small bag of chocolate buttons (I have my son 3), then for tea I had chicken, baby sweetcorn & montout. I'll defiantly be out of ketosis now but still hoping for a tiny loss this week. Done an hours work out this morning and off swimming in a few hours I've got 2 days to pull it back. x x

Admitting to what you've eaten is the first step, so well done for that. Come on Lyndzi ....make those two days count. You can do it!

Dx

Porridge down abit slow on the water intake as out and about with my Mum and don't want to be doing every 5 mins to be but erl make it up once home in a few hours.
Today us going to be a good day. x

Porridge down abit slow on the water intake as out and about with my Mum and don't want to be doing every 5 mins to be but erl make it up once home in a few hours.
Today us going to be a good day. x

Atta girl!

Thanks Denise.

I've got weight in tomorrow morning, not hopeful but will be pleased with any loss.

Night all.

x x

lyndzi76 said:
Thanks Denise.

I've got weight in tomorrow morning, not hopeful but will be pleased with any loss.

Night all.

x x

I'm weighing in tomorrow too, not hopeful either after the biscuit incident at work on Monday :eek: just a loss will be lovely ta very much!

I'm weighing in tomorrow too, not hopeful either after the biscuit incident at work on Monday :eek: just a loss will be lovely ta very much!

Good luck both of you!

Down 3 lb this week. Very pleased would like the same next week. Think the exercise saved me this week. x x

I've just brought a beautiful dress in size 14, thats a challenge and a half as I'm just about fitting into size 18.
x

Well done Lyndzi :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you all. I went out to my friends 21st birthday party last night and drank sparkling water but I had a glass if red wine. At this rate I'm never going to get back into ketosis :0(
x x

Why do I emotionally eat!?!? When I'm happy "I eat" when I'm sad "I eat" unless I'm on neutral ground seems like I fail. I'm finding it so hard to stay on track especially with being at home all day. I really want to loose weight before I go back to work but I'm viewer thinking it will be so much easier once I'm at work so thinking off leaving it till then?

Arrggghhhhh! I really hate myself for wasting money and letting everyone down.

Why do I emotionally eat!?!? When I'm happy "I eat" when I'm sad "I eat" unless I'm on neutral ground seems like I fail. I'm finding it so hard to stay on track especially with being at home all day. I really want to loose weight before I go back to work but I'm viewer thinking it will be so much easier once I'm at work so thinking off leaving it till then?

Arrggghhhhh! I really hate myself for wasting money and letting everyone down.

Come on now Lyndzi....... I know from experience that hating yourself will only make you eat for comfort!
You have got the strength to do this but you must believe in yourself and stop beating yourself up about recent 'blips'.
If you wait until you get back to work, what will you eat until then? Will you be able to keep your weight stable until you start the diet again or will you be tempted to have "one last blowout" ? I know I'd eat even MORE in those circumstances so 4WIW I wouldn't postpone !

Do you keep a food diary? I made myself a promise that I would write down everything before I ate it.....if it was on paper I could have it. Sounds silly but it soon got to the point where I would be too ashamed of the list to add any extra snacks, so I didn't have them! I also spent a lot of time on here, reading other diaries and found it very inspiring.

Big hugs honey

Dx

Thanks Denise. Your so right I will pile on the pounds if I hold off CD till April, I'm going to keep on plodding on even if I have a few blips along the way.

I used to write a diary but stopped since on CD but if I have blip days I think I will start nack on it again.

Thanks Denise I think you have saved me with your post.

x x x x

Thanks Denise. Your so right I will pile on the pounds if I hold off CD till April, I'm going to keep on plodding on even if I have a few blips along the way.

I used to write a diary but stopped since on CD but if I have blip days I think I will start nack on it again.

Thanks Denise I think you have saved me with your post.

x x x x

So glad hun. You stick with it, the first few weeks are hard but it does get easier, I promise and once you start to feel good about your weight loss you won't want to cheat. Keep posting on here and write down your food sins.....face them, learn from them. Work out what the trigger was and be ready for it next time.

Take care

Dx

I've been completely off plan for days now and I have weigh in tomorrow...I'm expecting a gain, but I only have myself to blame.
Although I've been off plan I've exercised every day and not been really bad or scoffed loads but still Im susposed be to in CD and loosing 3lb every week to hit target.

So now I need to have a really really really good few weeks.

Only I'm in control of what happens to my weight so need to crack on and sort it.

I've been completely off plan for days now and I have weigh in tomorrow...I'm expecting a gain, but I only have myself to blame.
Although I've been off plan I've exercised every day and not been really bad or scoffed loads but still Im susposed be to in CD and loosing 3lb every week to hit target.

So now I need to have a really really really good few weeks.

Only I'm in control of what happens to my weight so need to crack on and sort it.
Aw Lyndzi don't be to hard on yourself.. we are here to support you how's your day been? xx

Hi lyndzi don't be too hard on yourself it's called a weight loss journey for a reason hun before it has bumps In the road but keep trucking on. Why don't you try before you emotionally eating writing in a diary why you are going to eat it or if you eat like me before u have realised write down afterwards why you have eaten. You may be able to assess a reason why x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for your support. As of today my head is back in the right place. I have 2 meals out this week but either side if the meals I'm going to be 100%. x x

Thanks for your support. As of today my head is back in the right place. I have 2 meals out this week but either side if the meals I'm going to be 100%. x x

Good girl! Xx

Back