Lyndzi's Diary - New Journey in Jan

I was glad to see the back of the 13's, feels like I was there for ages,. Just need to get in to the 12's!!

Forget the kitchen and what's in there hun u said in your previous post this week you are aiming for 4-5 lbs off this week. that will not happen if u nibble.x

dont spoil it today are you at home today ??

Only 2 stone left to loose but thinking of finishing CD and moving on to SW as getting desperate to eat and drink other things other than water.
My head isn't in the zone and I'm constantly thinking of food and drinking, even something as simple as squash.

CD is a waste of money if I'm not committed. Really need to do some thinking. :0(

Morning Hun I understand what you mean the worst part it too know that your not I'm the right zone another and your paying £40+ a week.

So carry on till the end of the week.
And if u feel the same swap over SW if that is what you want do it. You can always come back to cd if anything!!

Xx

hiya, i know how you feel. im feeling like i really need to eat today too, but i think its more emotional than hunger so am having my second shake (which is actually making me gag its so gross!). hang in there till the end of this week and then decide!

Been 100% today which is surprising since the frame of mind I'm in. Still thinking which path to take, WI on Friday so will see what happens, if I have a good loss it may encourage me to keep on with CD.
I wish someone could make the decision for me.

I've been exactly where you are now quite recently, umming and ahing whether to move across to SW or stay on CD. I decided to do CS because I know I can lose the weight quickly on it. I've got 2st to lose and really only have 8 weeks to do it. This time I think the added pressure of my Vegas holiday is what's keeping me going, unfortunately only you know what will work for you. Good luck with whatever you decide!!! Xxx

It's a typo lol. I decided to do CD not CS. Fat fingers on iPhone keypad lol.

I totally feel for you because I really battled for ages with the decision to stay on CD. My poor parents have put up with me talking it round in circles trying to decide what to do. The conclusion I came to was that if I give it my all I can do it and lose the weight no problem. The problem was giving it my all. I'm the only one who controls what goes in my mouth, but my hands don't always listen to my brain. I've got my determination back somehow, I think it's the fast approaching deadline and the thought of seeing Fat Miserable Sally on the holiday photos instead of normal sized happy Sally! It's pushing me on.

I have the same problem when typing!! Ha ha.

I know, I hate my mentality of this diet at the moment.
I think I going to get to 12.7 the swap to SW for the last stone. But knowing me at the moment I will change my mind in an hour.
Think my husband is sick of me going round in circles.

Arrggghhhhh!! It dies help knowing other people feel the same.

i think most people have these days on cd where they just feel its not for them. i am on my last stone too but its hard to mentally visualise it coming off. dont give yourself a hard time, just try and relax and see how you feel. follow your gut, at 5 foot 7 i bet you look pretty ok now anyway. i'm a tiny 5 feet 4 and need to lose the last stone and get into the 10 stone bracket. anyway, how you doing today?

you have been really supportive on my diary and i actually check it everyday now to see if you have been on. and when on minis i actually feel inspired, its such a brill site. so thank you for brining me back here more often!

Thanks leeds you too are very supportive, it's nice knowing others feel like this too but I am very close to switchign to SW.
I may speak to my CDC and start moving up the plans now.

14lbs left...wow you can tackle this and in 3 weeks that could be goal for you :0)

have you decided to move yet? sw is a brill plan!

I'm am CD SS till Thursday as Friday I'm going to Cannes with work till Tuesday. I know I should stick to the plan but I will be away with only blokes for 4 days so don't want all the questions.
So will be sensible for a few days and hope that gives me abit of thinking time. How are you?

wow cannes sounds amazing! have a good time and use it as time to reflect on what you want to do.

as for me, i'm still plodding along, slowly. still following my own crazy version of cd but hey at least i'm not comfort eating and feeling even worse. maybe some time away from cd will help you decide once and for all what you want to do.

how are you?

Back