Lyndzi's Diary - New Journey in Jan

Well done :)

This is crazy...I'm feeling really really cold and its only day 2!!

You could easily be tipping into ketosis by now!

Is the coldness to do with Ketosis as i have had cold hands and feet since yesterday x

That would be great...Fingers crossed X
I've survived another day, now safely tucked up in bed with my kindle and phone.

I'm looking forward to another CD day tomorrow.
x x

katiebaby said:
Is the coldness to do with Ketosis as i have had cold hands and feet since yesterday x

Yep...that's ketosis for you. I have it when no matter how many layers i have on i just can't get warm.

Stinking headache not good with a 5 month old finding his voice and babbling away.
Hubby still in bed so I've just put on my Supernatural DVD -To get my fill of the Winchester boys. Struggling to hear it but already its a good view.

Today has been ok. For breakfast I had porridge and lunch chocolate shake. For tea either having shake or soup while my husband has chicken and tomato pasta (mmm mmm)

Today we went to visit family and one of my relatives were there. She must be about 20ish stone and I have never heard her moan or mention her weight!! I'm in two minds if this is a good thing our a bad thing.
Some times I just wish I was happy with the way I am.
x,x

sounds like your having a good day :)

I never really used to moan about my weight when i was 21 stone... I used to internally torture myself.. I now moan constantly and I have lost quite a bit since then...

But on the other hand some are very happy to be like they are and I envy them in a way x

katiebaby said:
sounds like your having a good day :)

I never really used to moan about my weight when i was 21 stone... I used to internally torture myself.. I now moan constantly and I have lost quite a bit since then...

But on the other hand some are very happy to be like they are and I envy them in a way x

Very true you never really know how people really feel inside. I've always hated the way I look and constantly moan about it. x x

I hate having a social life when on this diet. I've been invited out twice in January already but I do have a plan.

1) friends 21st birthday bash ~ I will dutifully offer to drive everyone there and only drink sparkling water.
2)A meal with friends who we didn't get chance to see over Christmas ~ Again drive and only drink water and stock to salad and meat - NO CARBS!!!!

Then I'm going to be a hermit and not venture outside the house....well until the next time I get invited out.

*Shanny* said:
is it the apple porridge u have hon?? i have a few of them but can't stand the lumps..

No original...but rapidly going off it. After this week think I'm going to do just shakes/tetra. x

Blend the porridge before you put it in the microwave :) i gagged on the lumps the first time.. i blended first and it made it easier to get down x

katiebaby said:
Blend the porridge before you put it in the microwave :) i gagged on the lumps the first time.. i blended first and it made it easier to get down x

Good tip. What's your favourite CD diet?

i do use a blender first.. but find lumps still think i will have to have it very watery.... but the apple is lush Lyndz :)

I have only started 3 days ago the first time ever... not sure about all the steps as my CDC didnt tell me... I am doing 4 packets a day. x What about you?

I'll get to 1500 plan one day!!! I'll try the apple one next week, thanks for the tip. I think chocolate and chocolate mint is my favourite. x

Back