Lynne: Low Carb Fan

Lol susie, Lynne, mine is a deflated tyre urgh... My stomach looks like a scrunched up brown paper bag :(
when Jordan was born I stood In my gown about to have a bath in hospital looking in the mirror at myself and I just burst in to tears. It was so loud the midwives were knocking on the door asking if I was ok.

im going to need some industrial exercises to shift this somewhere else.

See, clothes do have a use, they flatter the wrecked body ;) I know someone who lost a lot of weight on Atkins and then had a tummy tuck. She was very sore but boy did she look great once it had healed! If I had the money the tum and the face would get some attention.

Weight up a tiny bit (wasn't good last night, set meat at restaurant, curry or liver). Tonight going to a charity quiz and another set menu. So back on the WOE tomorrow. Hot weather continuing, hot and muggy.

See, clothes do have a use, they flatter the wrecked body ;) I know someone who lost a lot of weight on Atkins and then had a tummy tuck. She was very sore but boy did she look great once it had healed! If I had the money the tum and the face would get some attention.

Weight up a tiny bit (wasn't good last night, set meat at restaurant, curry or liver). Tonight going to a charity quiz and another set menu. So back on the WOE tomorrow. Hot weather continuing, hot and muggy.

yes clothes have a use, hallelujah! I've always said I'd never have surgery but I don't know anymore. I think I'd only resort to t if I'd tried everything and the pouch was still there which is likely after having a kid. Can't see any amount of exercise ripping that area but we will see. Would be great to see or hear from someone who has managed it purely with exercise and diet.
enjoy your night out Lynne :)

Dont you wish the skin was like shrink wrap, where you apply heat and it snaps back to its pre baby shape.

The charity quiz was a BBQ, so no problem. Weight down a tiny bit bit I am going to be drinking as much as I can get down me due to gripey pains low stomach. Not nice. -I know i haven't been drinking enough the past couple of days.

Morning Lynne,

I'm the same....terrible with water intake. But thankfully I'm quite good with the park situation.

Hope your able to sort it soon in a natural way.

Have a great day xx.

I've started having a little bit of s/f cordial in my water and getting through 2 litres no problem :)

Hope the tummy feels better soon xx

Stomach settled down. Not certain what started it. Crazy thing is I can drink a lot of water with no problem -its remembering it that's the issue. I have a carafe in front of me, which is the best reminder.

Today has been a write off, diet-wise. Well, from 4 o'clock onwards. A combo of drinking gallons of water at a bar with friends and being hungry, being told by the opticians to go away for an hour while the lenses were cut for Dave's new glasses (very smart) and having the devil on both shoulders, whispering in my ears. They were still whispering when i got home, so I sinned again. So, tomorrow I have to sort it out and get back on it again.

Stomach settled down. Not certain what started it. Crazy thing is I can drink a lot of water with no problem -its remembering it that's the issue. I have a carafe in front of me, which is the best reminder.

Today has been a write off, diet-wise. Well, from 4 o'clock onwards. A combo of drinking gallons of water at a bar with friends and being hungry, being told by the opticians to go away for an hour while the lenses were cut for Dave's new glasses (very smart) and having the devil on both shoulders, whispering in my ears. They were still whispering when i got home, so I sinned again. So, tomorrow I have to sort it out and get back on it again.

Oh Lynne, I have those devils too :(

its good that you are drawing a line and getting back on with it though :)
i do hope today is better for you!

No worries Lynne, it's only a day off, be proud it's no more x. I'm the worst person ever to fall off when/if my normal routine gets messed up.

I'm sure you'll get back in the zone today.

We usually go to see frinds and chat on a wednesday. I got a big bottle of water and drank it, and off we went to the opticians. Its hot (no surprises there) and we arrived in a sweat, having walked from the car, and after a wait, were asked to return in an hour. The water was sloshing about in my tum and I was hungry, but not in a sensible way. So... Actually I am amazed my tum isnt acting up today, seeing as i ate wheaty things.

Anyway, I have had a good breakfast and now am plotting dinner :)

Thanks for your support, it really does give me a boost. Not feeling low, more like 'disgruntled'. But the up side is my husband commented that my loss does show. This was unprompted and he didnt know I had put weight on, LOL!!

Hi all, I am still here. I pop in more than once a day. Just havent had anything to report really. Today we are thinking of going to a local place to try their Lamb Tandir. We have had good reports of it and if its as good as we hear, then its going to be a real find.

Weight has been all over the place this week, so has digestion. I can't work out what is going on. Though I have been getting stressed about family and I have realised as I get older that my stomach is surprisingly sensitive to my mental state.

Hi all, I am still here. I pop in more than once a day. Just havent had anything to report really. Today we are thinking of going to a local place to try their Lamb Tandir. We have had good reports of it and if its as good as we hear, then its going to be a real find.

Weight has been all over the place this week, so has digestion. I can't work out what is going on. Though I have been getting stressed about family and I have realised as I get older that my stomach is surprisingly sensitive to my mental state.

Hey hi - glAd to see your still here :)))))
Lamb tandir? Your soooo lucky, mouth watering as I write this....I'm well jealous! Shanks are sooo expensive these days due to becoming quite fashionable.

I'm sure it's not anything your doing re the weight, I bet it certainly is due to stress - which can't be helped if things are going off. DH is totally the same with stress, appetite and stomach ailments - I'vecome to realise he just can't help it.

Hope things settle down soon, in the mean time don't know if you can do/find a de-stresser, I.e. yoga, go for a massage or shopping!!

Big hugs sent OX

Hi babes - stress can definitely affect your weight, so try not to worry too much about it and keep glugging the water.

I also think coconut oil helps improve my state of mind - might be worth a try? That, wine and St John's Wort (mostly the wine :))

LOL, not much of a wine drinker, don't like it actually. Means its all for husband :) I have been trying to avoid the source of the stress, so don't feel so screwed up, but the problem is still there and is in my mind. All I can hope is that the situation resolves itself, but (sadly) I doubt it will. I think I just need to find a way to deal with it, but fear any mishandling will create fall out of epic proportions..... to give you a clue, one word: wedding (not mine).

Went out to an eatery local to us, that serves Lamb Tandir. BOY was it good. Will definitely be returning.

Anyway, weight almost down to the pre blip lowest, so that's good.

Morning I am glad to see weight is going in the right direction. Re stress, I have recently downloaded a book to my kindle which I find great, unfortunately not free...the ultimate intro to nlp, how to build a successful life, by Richard Bandler and others. It is really helping me, lots of examples on how to put the exercises to use, when I read the book I thought this won't work.....but it has for me.

Yes that's the one.

Back