Total Solution Lynne will be thin in 2016 - new start, new life, new diary!

lynneonextante

Lynne will be thin!
Well this is a definite new start for me! I have big life changes ahead of me this year and I intend to be thin. I'm taking early retirement in April but returning on a new half time contract; having a nikah (religious marriage) at the end of April and a civil wedding later in the year; and I'm going to be living between here and Istanbul from May. Big changes ahead!!!!!!!! I've missed all my old friends on here and really hope more return. I'm not the best motivated at weight loss and hope to give and receive as much support as possible! Looking forward to a shared journey with old and new friends!
The lowest weight I achieved on Exante was 11st 13lb. Weighed in this morning at 12st 9lb. My first target will be to lose 16lb before my next visit to Istanbul on 29th January.
Today will start with a cooked breakfast followed by a return to total solutions!

Hello Lynne :)

I'm contemplating early retirement in April - not fully decided, but a very attractive thought

Big congratulations on the wedding :D

Hi Darcy. When I go back half time I will be earning about the same as now with my wage and pension as well as having received my lump sum - a win win situation!

Think of all the extra time you will have to get in some extra exercise too :) the weight should fall off this time round! I'm sure you can do it.

Will you be able to do the diet when you are in Instanbul or will you be just trying to stick to a healthy diet?

Not sure about in Istanbul. Maybe I'll follow it when I'm in England and try to eat healthy there. Yes I'll rejoin the gym in April and get more exercise in. Done nothing today - too hung over!

Ha ha ha I know that feeling. Plus I've eaten loads.. Typical day before diet menu!

Ha ha ha I know that feeling. Plus I've eaten loads.. Typical day before diet menu!
Totally Exante all the way from today!!!!!

Just had an almond milk and vanilla shake for breakfast. Very nice!
2lb loss this morning!

Well done Lynne, you have been so consistent and are doing so well. I am restarting again with quite a gain. I am determined that this will be my last time.

Well done Lynne, you have been so consistent and are doing so well. I am restarting again with quite a gain. I am determined that this will be my last time.
We'll do it together!

Just had a blueberry and raspberry pancake from my out of date supplies. Whatever possessed me to buy so many of these and the breakfast eggs I don't know! Not keen on them but they're edible and serve a purpose!

Hahaha I thought that about the pancakes too! Well done on the -2lb :)

12st 5lb today, another 2lb down, 4lb altogether. Lemon cheesecake shake for breakfast which was quite nice

Thanks Darcy. I'm only back to my pre new year's eve weight but it's a start!

That would have taken more like 4 weeks on a normal diet though so fantastic result :)

Back