Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Fab :D

Weigh in day today and I've re-lost the 3lb I put on last weekend. I'm determined to stay on track this week and get back down to my pre holiday weight of 11st 13lb asap. It's unlikely that I'll lose all 5lb in one week but after nearly 3 months of messing about I'm going to have a good try.

1385153_657541814267292_260096944_n.jpg

Have just seen this on facebook and felt I had to share. Love it!

Loving the pic.
Hope you feel better soon.

I hope noone thinks it's a picture of me!

Haha good picture.

Im pretty sure people will know its not you lynne :)
Haha x

Ha ha!

That is a good sentiment in the picture !!

Thanks Carrie. It still hurts but I know it will get better eventually!

Hey Lynne, how are you this morning? Love the pic :D

Will go for a brisk blustery wet walk again tonight, really looking forward to it. I'm such an all or nothing person so when I thought I'd like to up my walking, but so far have only managed one long walk a week, I think what's the point. So the picture actually helps me, thinking that even a little bit is better than nothing. My heart will thank me for it I hope :)

Morning Bee. Down 1lb to 12st 3lb today! One more lb off and I'll be back to 2st loss! It is important to keep mobile as possible even if you can't exercise like Carrie - although I wish I could! Even if my leg was OK I'm too old to exercise to that extent! Although I still want to get back to running eventually.
My son made me laugh last night. He was trying to make me feel better about my leg and pointed out that I was very lucky to reach nearly 60 (was 59 5 months ago) without ever having any injuries or serious illnesses especially since my leg problem isn't even permanent! It's awful getting old - even if I don't feel that old!

Morning Bee. Down 1lb to 12st 3lb today! One more lb off and I'll be back to 2st loss! It is important to keep mobile as possible even if you can't exercise like Carrie - although I wish I could! Even if my leg was OK I'm too old to exercise to that extent! Although I still want to get back to running eventually.
My son made me laugh last night. He was trying to make me feel better about my leg and pointed out that I was very lucky to reach nearly 60 (was 59 5 months ago) without ever having any injuries or serious illnesses especially since my leg problem isn't even permanent! It's awful getting old - even if I don't feel that old!

Too funny, I still have a lovehate relationship with it... Day 22 of the same workout is actually starting to bore me now... Especially since its twice per day.. Really hope your leg improves soon! Ps you look fab!! Xxx

Lynne I love the picture...it's great. Don't push yourself too hard with your leg. You need to keep it simple at first....looking good with the weight loss. Well done

Hope your knee pain gets better soon.

Thanks all. I'm going in the right direction now - down another 2lb overnight to 12st llb which makes my total loss 2st 1lb. Another 3lb and I'll be back down to my pre Philadelphia weight! I'm still only doing gentle exercise - a couple of short walks a day - but can't do much until my leg stops hurting.

Thanks Mrs B!

Back