Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

1376328_10151786971208795_569866027_n.jpgI like this

Your still carrying on though which speaks volumes! Your losing again and the determination is most definitely there! Massive welldone xxx

Thanks Carrie.

Not too bad. Not 100% exante but it was low carb and 1198 total calories.

Well done lynne sounds good :)

Still 12st 1lb but I'm not complaining as I'm still 3lb down on last Sunday's weight.

Hi Mrs B. I really need to have a 100% week just to get back on track. I'm back at work on Monday - been off with nerve damage to my leg - so may find it easier. I'll also be more mobile so that's good. Have set up a new weight loss challenge for November if you're interested.

To be honest I find work days harder because they are so long. I have to leave at 7 and don't get home until 7.30 (if I don't have late meetings)as I have a 2 hour commute. However the fact that I'll be back to some sort of normality will hopefully make it easier.

I'm just thankful I've still got a job in today's economic climate. There's been an announcement today that we're going to lose 3 jobs next March!

I'm just thankful I've still got a job in today's economic climate. There's been an announcement today that we're going to lose 3 jobs next March!

Rubbish isn't it. I work for a building society that has joined with a very big building society ;-) and they are chopping our branches left right and centre! Some might say they are doing it "Nationwide" :)
I have income protection in place-you have to practise what you preach!

Hope your jobs safe? X

Thanks Lil. I think I'll be OK but there is no certainty. I work for a local authority and the worst cuts are going to come in the 2014/15 and 3015/16 financial years although I won't be thinking that if I'm one of those who goes. What has been happening so far has been that we haven't been filling vacancies when people have left which saves jobs but leaves those left with a lot more to do.

Did a really stupid thing last night. I was tidying the kitchen and stood on the stepladders to reach a shelf. However I hadn't put the ladders up properly and when they snapped to, my leg really jarred resulting in excruciating pain! Had my physio this morning and was given more exercises to do. I'm getting so fed up with this leg pain. Setting off for the GP's in a few minutes for results of blood tests. Hopefully they'll show that I'm not diabetic!

Good news at the GPs. Everything is functioning fine and I'm no longer pre diabetic. However when I got back I at some lamb stew left over from the night before following which I developed a violent stomach upset and had to go straight to bed. I don't know if it was the stew or a bug I'd caught but it was horrible! Yet another reason to stick to packs! Feel OK this morning so it was obviously a short lived thing. I hope everyone has a good weekend.

Hope your legs okay Lynne! That sounds nasty on the ladders! That's excellent your bo longer pre diabetic! One of the girls in my work has just been diagnosed so any info or advice I can pass on to her would be great! Xxx

Back